[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WYMYNS MITB COMING. NECKS TO BE BROKEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

>Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned WWE officials are planning to announce a women’s Money in the Bank match for next month’s PPV.
>Sources tell us the SmackDown brand pay per view will not only feature the men’s MITB, but as it currently stands they’re planning to announce a women’s match as well in the next few weeks.
>Thats right, 2017 is more than likely going to feature the inaugural Women’s Championship briefcase.
>>
>>2682554
cringe
not at your post op but the idea of a women's MITB
>>
>2017
>women breaking their feeble pencil necks falling off ladders in the name of equality
>we have to go back
>>
File: laughat.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughat.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>SmB+ckdown's wimmin roster is so thin that even their champion will have to compete in the MITB match
>>
>>2682573
Becky
Charlotte
Tamina
Lana
Natalya
Carmella
>>
If they had a Joshi's division I would be all over it, but WWE woman are fucking famous for being horrible at everything.

Asuka is rotting in nxt because she puts to shame all the charlottys, alexettys and bailettys.
>>
>>2682580
I don't think Asuka's fat ass could even make it up a ladder without gassing. After that botchfest on Saturday she should be kept away from anything dangerous
>>
>>2682584
I agree with you, but the sad part is that Asuka even at her worst, she's still miles above any other WWE "talent" when it comes to girls.
>>
>>2682591
Nah. CharGOAT and Bliss are 10x better
>>
>>2682554
This is it
Ellsworth interference nets Carmella the win and she cashes in later
>>
>>2682591
Well I don't agree with this:
>she's still miles above any other WWE "talent" when it comes to girls
She's a fucking whale, man
>>
>>2682554
>Necks will be broken

Umm,....Sasha Banks isn't on SDL, anon.
>>
>>2682598
It's a whale that can wrestle though, that's the thing.

>>2682596
go to your containment thread
>>
>Ratings on both shows are hitting record lows
>LETS PUSH MORE DIVA SHIT
>>
File: 1317212059913.png (240KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1317212059913.png
240KB, 435x419px
>mfw the title is only hung 8 feet above the ring and they only use stepladders
>>
>>2682578
>Lana
Yep, a neck will be broken alright
>>
>>2682680
Le women can't draw meme
>>
>>2683144
They can't and they never will until they suck it up and learn how to take hits.
>>
who is pushing this shit? Someone inside has to be a NJPW mole
>>
Women's MITB should be an interbrand thing: 3 women from SmackDown, 1 woman from RAM, 1 from NXT, and 1 guest appearance to hype Mae Young tournament.
>>
That sounds awesome
>>
>>2683144
>it's a meme
>>
>the briefcase will be switched out with a pink purse

Bank on it.
>>
>>2683159
The Bellas make the company more money than most of the male roster
>>
>>2682554
wut
>>
>>2683264
is that a testament to their strength as stars or the weak status of pro wrestling
>>
>>2682554
This is going to be a disaster but it should be fun to watch at least
>>
>>2684993
That wasn't a point - point is: women are a draw if they are presented correctly. They have their spot on the card, they are not lessening quality of programming. And for some demographic (when they overcome their basic distaste for wrestling in general) they are a draw, be it either younger single women or families with daughers that can be milked for that sweet merch money.
>>
>>2685015
They wanted this whole last year, anytime they were asked for the match they want - they always said MitB.

They will try to kill themselves trying to be the most entertaining they can be. It will fun.
>>
>you will never rape an quadrileptic woman
>mfw
>>
>fatal five way no 1 contender match next week
Well there goes the MITB plans. Vince saw sense I hpe
>>
>>2685349
It'll turn into a clusterfuck and the MitB match will be declared to resolve it
>>
>>2682597
I want a swerve like Tamina wins it instead.
>>
>>2685349
>match is a clinic that ends with no clear cut winner
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, LADIES, THAT WAS QUITE THE MATCH. IT WOULD SEEM AS IF WE HAVE A CONUNDRUM, WOULDN'T IT [INSERT CITY HERE] *CROWD CHEERS* THE ONLY WAY TO SETTLE THIS IS TO MAKE YOU *ALL* NUM-BER ONE CONTENDERS, BY PUTTING YOU ALL IN THE FIRST EVER WOMEN'S MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH! *CROWD CHEERS*

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

*JBL AND BYRON BABBLE ON ABOUT HOW AWESOME THAT IS*

*TOM PHILIPS INCREDULOUSLY MAKES NOTE OF SUCH A MONUMENTAL DECISION AND HYPES NEXT WEEK'S SHOW AS WELL AS MONEY IN THE BANK*

*SHOW ENDS*

*LAST WEEK ON TEAM NINJA WARRIOR!*
>>
It would make sense if they didn't announce a #1 contender match next week for the women's title. Eliminates two girls from a match that needs at least 5 or 6 girls
>>
>>2682554
Natalya and Tamina in a ladder match = trouble
>>
>>2682554
Women's money in the bank? That's fucking retarded. There are barely enough women to fill out one MitB match. Let alone one for each show. Somebody's going to get fucking hurt.
>>
>>2682578
>>2682580
There's no way Lana is working a MITB match. It's going to fall on Becky to carry it. I'm starting to agree with the opinion that Charlie is only as good as her opponent can make her look. Sasha did this for her. And so far she's been the only one to have good matches with her beyond NXT. For all the PR from Steph wanting to be a feminist icon ushering a women's revolution™, the roster is still razor thin on great women's talent. Dividing them between RAW and SD exposes that.
>>
>>2682554
Division of jobbers. Give them a round of applause everybody. They try so hard.
>>
File: 1495412766730.png (595KB, 559x559px) Image search: [Google]
1495412766730.png
595KB, 559x559px
>>2685449
pyf some male jobbers dress up in drag and use the MITB to win the IC or US title
>>
>>2685465
And it's a pretty unequal division at that. Of the prime women,

RAM has: Sasha, Bayley, Emma (albeit injured) and Bliss
SDL has: Becky & Charlotte

But it doesn't matter anyways. Nothing matters in WWE. They can't book these women right regardless.
>>
>>2685465
>I'm starting to agree with the opinion that Charlie is only as good as her opponent can make her look.
You and others with that opinion are just confused. The reality is there are very few women near her level. Sasha is the closest and she's still far away. So you see her wrestle shit wrestler after shot wrestler and think "wow her matches with Sasha were way better" because Sasha wasn't absolute shit like 90% of the women are.

Charlotte still is great to watch when she wrestles shit women though.
>>
>>2685480
>The reality is there are very few women near her level. Sasha is the closest and she's still far away. So you see her wrestle shit wrestler after shot wrestler and think "wow her matches with Sasha were way better" because Sasha wasn't absolute shit like 90% of the women are.
That's basically what I said in twice the words. Sasha has been the only one good enough to make her look good. There are very few capable women's wrestlers on the main roster and if Charlotte isn't working with one of them then her matches are about as shit as the rest of them.
>>
>>2685518
You implied she's "not good". The fact is she's the best. She always looks good, but if she's wrestling a shit woman, the match is only going to be so so, but that's not her fault.
>>
>>2685465
Becky has no experience in this match nor does anyone else. Nobody will be carrying anything
>>
>>2685518
Charlotte had a great match with Bayley

Bayley
>>
>>2685526
Emma and Mickie are both better in the ring than Charlotte. She's never had a match as good as Asuka/Emma did together
>>
>>2685531
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasps for air*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Does the winner get their choice of implants? Because Alexa needs a height implant.
>>
Chuck will win it
>>
>>2685636
wtf does Charlotte need MITB for, she's gets a title shot anytime she wants

Becky is going to win and turn heel becoming the leader of TWC, the idea of a 4 on 1 ladder match is asinine but I assume as the Welcoming Committee is killing Charlotte, Naomi will also show get killed and cashed in upon all in the same segment.
>>
>>2685533
Cringe
>>
>>2682554
Would be better with the Raw womyn.
>>
>>2686519
>sasha kills herself stealing an eddie spot
>mickie and nia are too fat to climb a ladder at this point
>giving bayley the briefcase makes no sense
>Dana would get lost halfway through the match
>Alicia Fox wins via Gnome Dar

Is this really what you want
>>
>>2683264
She's not a wrestler.
>>
>>2686538
>giving bayley the briefcase makes no sense
Cena won the briefcase once and announced he was cashing it in instead of ambushing his opponent and lost the match.
>>
>>2687769
yeah so did rvd its just not the way you want to book a prop to get somebody over
>>
>>2685533
Wow what a faggot
>>
>>2682554
kek
>>
>SASHA BANKS WILL NEVER EVER BE THE FIRST "MISS MONEY IN THE *BANK*"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA RAM BTFO
>>
>>2685370
Very nice
>>
>>2682554
based
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.