[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: Bryan and Vinny discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

kiwi6.com/file/ae2bcxhq70

>Imagine having an Ego so comically overinflated you act like getting assistance from Samoa Joe to deal with a still barely recovered Seth Rollins is considered a miracle victory considering the match still ended in Disqualification. Bray is a Joke.

>Bray sacrificed Seth Rollins the way he attempted to sacrifice Kane and Undertaker 2+ years ago. Bray is basically admitting to being a fall geek in the 5way at Extreme Rules. Roman Reigns is getting what appears to be a lightly mixed but mostly positive reaction tonight. I straight up hope Brock continues his whole “I can’t be bothered to actually be motivated in any of my matches” scpheal he’s been doing since 2012 and just fucking murders Bray like they were suppose to 2-3 Mania’s ago.

>Roman Reigns defeated Bray Wyatt via Disqualification after interference from Joe.

>Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are both acting like overconfident douchbags to one another. Kurt still wishes we could trade Elias for Tyler. Outraged his Soft and Melleable Boi Pussy is not in his possession to Moonsault his cock into he punishes Elias by forcing him to face...Ambrose.

>Dunn has found yet another cancerous way to ruin camerawork. Have Brian focus on something that is clearly not the camera while the match is going on in the background but the match is being recorded on a TV in the separate room which makes the overall quality of the match unwatchable.
>>
>A brawl breaks out between Miz and Ambrose. We cut to the back where Simon Gotch has gotten his revenge on Enzo giving him a Coma Inducing Concussion.

>Paul Heyman decides to cut the bullshit and openly spoil that there are only 2 people Hunter and Vince care about and those people are to the surprise of no one: Reigns and Balor

>Finn Balor defeated Karl Anderson. 1 hr 30 minutes into the show and all the matches we’ve seen thus far have either been short or undercard garbage. Now granted this match also was short only went about 5-6 minutes but the crowd was really into it. There really is no distinguishable difference between the styles of Nakamura, Itami and Balor its all just running Kicks, Dropkicks, and Submissions.

>Kalisto is not happy that Apollo Crews turned heel. Literally no one is going to give a shit about this “Heel turn” when Apollo is stuck with a program featuring Titus, Kalisto, and Cass.

>Titus gets paid in Food Stamps, Coupons, and Non American Money...this is why Vince keeps Titus around he’s been working for the WWE since 2010 and he’s not even making a real paycheck.

>Kevin Dunn and Goldust cut a promo...in 2017 literally all 3 hours of Raw have been bad for separate reasons.

>Kalisto defeated Apollo Crews...What is with tonight being super invested in all the Undercard angles? Kalisto and Perkins are the worst in their own division.

>Matt Hardy defeated Sheamus without Sheamus seriously injuring or killing him recklessly and carelessly. The Hardy’s are stuck with the Designated Cage spot the match that gets the worst match of the night 3 years in a row (Jericho/Ambrose, Cena/Wyatt and Rollins/Orton)
>>
File: RESEM60261sd04042017post.jpg (80KB, 769x429px) Image search: [Google]
RESEM60261sd04042017post.jpg
80KB, 769x429px
kiwi6.com/file/fi05qqlvdg

>Smackdown has like no Undercard. What the fuck do you even do with people like Tye and Aiden?

>Why do Meltzer and Alvarez pretend that either Dolph or Nakamura are capable of having anything other then average to above average matches? Especially Ziggler who has wrestled the same style of match every single day of his life since his debut in 2006

>Vince has a rule that despite hating Tag-Teams with a White Hot Fiery Passion he’s only ever going to push 1 Tag-Team at a time hence why he was pushing The Usos for awhile and has been pushing The New Day every day since 2015,

>Corbin isn’t the greatest wrestler on the planet but he still seems leaps and bounds compared to Raw’s mastodon of the month Braun Strowman. He’s been working on his Cardio and can dish out some decent looking offense and besides Baron puts in what he’s told to put in and that is to beat up “TV death” nerds like Sami Zayn.

>Here are all your options for Money in the Bank: Ziggler, Nakamura, Zayn, Owens, Styles, Corbin, Harper, Rowan

>Erick Rowan and Baron Corbin are more or less on the same level. Harper really deserves better tho.

>I dunno the mileage with Jinder’s title reign. Cena, Styles, Rusev, and Corbin seem like the 4 guys who will be trading the Championship all the way up till Mania.
>>
File: 1280x720-SHx.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-SHx.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
kiwi6.com/file/y4b7ejd7ou

>Its funny how when Bryan was reviewing Takeover with Meltzer he was specifying the difference between Itami and Nakamura and how Nakamura loves competing for the WWE because its not in front of a picky as fuck Japanese crowd and how he can straight up be like a Japanese John Cena be lazy as fuck and get fucking **** stars out of the American Approval Rating because its all Repetition and Flash.

>Bryan Alvarez honestly thinks the only team in the WWE (not just Smackdown) that should be doing comedy skits is The New Day and how its embarrassing how Fandango and Breeze aren’t taking a Championship match seriously. Its like Bryan didn’t even watch the 2nd half of the match and Tom straight up didn’t pay attention at all he was far too busy masturbating to pictures of Tyler in a dress thinking about Kane.

>Sami Zayn is fucking death. This is what happens when you have too much talent on one show and this namely coming from how Smackdown has nothing of real substance. Zayn is just fucking there. He has no long term planning and is just straight up tacked onto worthless forgettable feuds. Vince’s plan for Corbin at least for now is to have him win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship because if Jinder can win it nothing is not on the table right now.

>I don’t understand the count out loss. If the gimmick is you need Styles to waste time so you can give him the Money in the Bank Briefcase then the WWE World Heavyweight Championship afterwards just fucking have Styles lose to something bullshit like a Roll-Up hell add the tights or the Rope Grab for Good Measure this feud just exists to waste time to get to the PPV that actually matters before Summerslam and that’s Money in the Bank.
>>
does anyone ever read these lmao
>>
>>2682064
i have
>>
File: Broski_IT'S NOT FAIR.png (482KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Broski_IT'S NOT FAIR.png
482KB, 700x700px
>>2682030
>>Here are all your options for Money in the Bank: Ziggler, Nakamura, Zayn, Owens, Styles, Corbin, Harper, Rowan
>no Ryder
It was /ouryear/ dammit!
>>
>>2682123

When's Extreme Rules?
>>
>>2682136

>Ryder being in Money in the Bank

One of the Hype Bros is turning Heel and I am praying its Zack.
>>
File: OvercomeOddsIntensifies.gif (214KB, 259x373px) Image search: [Google]
OvercomeOddsIntensifies.gif
214KB, 259x373px
>>2682030
>I dunno the mileage with Jinder’s title reign. Cena, Styles, Rusev, and Corbin seem like the 4 guys who will be trading the Championship all the way up till Mania.
>Rusev
YES FINALLY
>>
>>2682146

Cena really has become the 2001 version of The Rock you couldn't pay him to work a lesser show so he'll be at Money in the Bank and Summerslam then just be gone again till the next big show
>>
File: 1378834826538.png (132KB, 608x580px) Image search: [Google]
1378834826538.png
132KB, 608x580px
>>2682021
>Titus gets paid in ....... Non American Money

I can see that
>>
>>2682161

This is why the Titus Brand isn't exceeding anywhere except Puerto Rico the Shining Star of the Carribeen
>>
>>2682143
jinder has unfinished business with the hype man. .
>>
Alvarez needs to shut the fuck up
>>
>>2682199

>Mojo getting a TV World Heavyweight Championship Opportunity
>Zack fucks it up for him.
>>
>>2682209

Filthy Tom actually pinned Kyle O'Reiley

You have any idea how much this physically makes me angry? I could have saw Kyle O'Reiley LIVE because Tom was going on about how Cloverdale has its own Professional Wrestling force.
>>
>>2682016
thanks anon. Doing G_Ds work
>>
>>2682016
>>
>>2682016
based
>>
>>2682214
litterally a flea market
>>
>>2682199
Where the hell is Mojo Cringey?

Please tell me he stayed in Europe to catch an Arianna Grander concert.
>>
>>2682016
>scpheal
Fuckin' hell man, learn to read and write.
>>
You'd have to know completely nothing about wrestling to value these two guys opinions. They suck and are legit idiots.
>>
>>2682209
I listen pretty much for Vinny and Granny desu. Alvarez is fucking horrible and a huge asshole to both of them most of the time. Then you go on to F4W and suddenly he's the likeable one because Lawler is even more of a cunt that's full of himself up to his gills and constantly beats his chest which Alvarez at least doesn't even though he's an instructor grade black belt in GJJ aswell.
>>
>>2682016
>>
>>2682143
Your opinions are shit.
>>
why hasn't marky been range banned yet?
>>
>>2682016
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.