[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't he got a wellness suspension?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

Why hasn't he got a wellness suspension?
>>
He has shit undetected by the tests or he's natty.
>>
>>2681947
Because passing a generic piss test is literally just following some basic instructions. You can find people online that will spoon feed you, then all you gotta do is not get lazy.
>>
>>2681947
Why aren't you on reddit?
>>
>>2681947
Because you have to be fucking retarded to get caught by WWE. HGH only shows up in blood tests, WWE only tests your piss.

Brock Lesnar gets caught by UFC the second he comes back but WWE lets him get away with it for years.
>>
>>2681947
He probably did all this before he got to the WWE. Now he just works hard to maintain it
>>
>>2681951
putting on that much muscle is impossible, much less doing it in a few months.

he also has backne and breasts.

if he's natural im the moon
>>
>>2681980

t. Mike O'Hearn
>>
He smartly avoid the test by peeing on the street
>>
>>2681947
He outdiets and outtrains literally everybody in the history of the company, he has no reason to use PEDs when he's so serious about his fitness
>>
>>2681991
I'm not sure who that is
>>2681986
Compare this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdcoKJlSdM

and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY1RKubjs5Q

His body was clearly improving over time. It's not like this came out of nowhere. Could he be on steroids? Sure. But it's also possible to get that body over a year's time with an extremely strict diet and a lot of working out.
>>
ITT: Fat retards don't know how cycling works
>>
>>2681947
Why are fat fucks complaining about Jinder's physique?
>>
>>2682045
Because their flavor of the month vanilla midget didn't get that push.
>>
Why hasn't Neville or Apollo?
>>
>>2681947
Can't stall the Mahal
>>
>>2681947
obese smarks still bitching? god you people are pathetic
>>
>>2681947
The wellness suspension is a meme. Only wrestlers that piss off Vince receive a suspension. Jinder is a Vince's guy so he receives the same protection Cena and Lesnar have
>>
>>2681947
He's 100% natty
>>
How long do you have to be off roids before you can piss clear?

He was future endeavored for a while, could have gotten a good base before going all in on the no carb diet
>>
>>2682631
4 weeks as a general rule
>>
>>2681947
>>
>>2681947
WWE is full of roid monkeys. The one's who get caught are the retarded one's
>>
>>2681947
He's natty
>>
>>2681974
Are you retarded? Brock Lesnar being a part timer, doesn't have to pass a wellness test.
>>
>>2681947
too based
>>
>>2682576
So Bryan pissed off Vince?
>>
>>2681947

I'm sure there's no difficulty in getting a Theraputic Use Exemption from the WWE for a drug that Vince approves of.

So, just bring a prescription, written in crayon if necessary to them, for shit like testosterone and HGH and have fun taken all the sterons you want with the explicit endorsement of the WWE.
>>
>>2682059
Fact
>>
>>2682003
Jinder has more fucking acne than a high school in Hershey's.

>>2682059
Neville has a better physique than Mahal
>>
>>2681947
Strict diet & working out.

Try it some time. You might then for once in your life attract pussy.
>>
>>2686134
>Strict diet
>dat acne
>>
>>2686118
Disagree Neville having better phsyqiue than Mahal.

I prefer the lean vascular fitness physique to the bulky bodybuilder look.

I think most females do to.
>>
>>2681947
He's a genetic freak
>>
>>2686146
lol if you think any female is going to take Pimple Mahal over Neville you don't talk to enough females
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.