[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: reigns vs bryan.png (822KB, 1392x554px) Image search: [Google]
reigns vs bryan.png
822KB, 1392x554px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>actually following wolfcuc

Nice try but no one is that retarded pupper.
>>
Big Dog is an alpha male and bryan isn't. Bryan wasn't even that bad desu There's room in the main event for one manlet but any more than that is where I draw the line.
>>
>>2681841
>Handsome
Fuckin fags
>>
>>2681841
hi wolfcuc
>>
>>2681841
Except Daniel Bryan is the handsome one and boreman looks like he needs a shower.
>>
>>2681856
Brie don't you have a baby to take care of?
>>
Hi yakashi
>>
>>2681841
Is this guy really 40+ years old? This is very embarrassing to read if so.
>>
>>2681894
nah he said he was born when Savage was champ
>>
>>2681904
So he's 25 or 29. The picture's still embarrassingly childish.
>>
>>2681918

Imagine saying this here of all places
>>
>>2681922
Well I'm not the guy that sits here all day repeating stuff. So it's either you or the third guy who should be ashamed.
>>
Based wolfpac
>>
>>2681918
What's even more childish is him advertising his shit here as if he's important when he's literally a nobody
>>
>>2682047
How do you know it's him?

Oh that's right you don't.

Pure speculation.

Idiot.

Calling it like I see it.
>>
>>2682130
He's not important enough for people to do it for him
>>
>>2682130
He reads the threads here and responds to the comments on his twitter.

He's posting his own tweets here. He's an archetypal attention whore but because it's wrestling, he can mask it as "working" or "getting heat" to try and give his sadness some mask of legitimacy.
>>
>>2682140
I used to admin some wrestling page on facebook a while back, and all the admins were worried about what gimmicks they were gonna have, and getting over or getting heat. they were literal psychopaths and it was extremely weird. I'd imagine this guy is the same way.
>>
>>2682140
He read threads here bc he googled his username and it kept being brought up here over and over.

More speculation.
>>
>>2681841
>Roman is married to an ayyyy lmao
>DBry is married to Brie
Kek
>>
>>2682154
>he googled his username

haha i bet he really is that narcissistic.
>>
>>2682154
Splitting hairs of sadness there, though.

It's either one sad idiot or two sad idiots.
>>
>>2681841
>organic babyface
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc4WEjbQMIw
>>
>>2682168
You're the sad cunt. Talking about a nobody like you know for a fact he posts here when you don't.
>>
>>2682183
Gettin' a bit defensive there, chum. Got something you wanna share with the rest of us?
>>
>>2681841
>Boreman Lames
>not the true ratings killer
>>
>>2682188
You're momma is a big fat skank with a yeasty vagina
>>
>>2682170
Why is sami zayn so based
>>
>>2681848
Honestly compared to manlets today, Bryan was really good.
The acceptable standard for manlets keeps falling. To be a top guy and a manlet you had to be an extremely high standard with guys like Eddie.
It drop somewhat with Bryan.
And now its completely fallen down a trench.
>>
>>2682155
>>DBry is married to Brie
Bryan BTFO
>>
>>2682193
>literally the only draw left is a ratings killer
Its not a coincidence that ratings started falling around the same time as the indie darling era took off
>>
>>2682233
>Bryan gets the highest increase in a decade, highest rated in the last 5

>indie darlings are destroying wrestling

>Roman gets the lowest of all times

>he draw guys

hey wolfcuc, still lying uh?
>>
>>2681841
Love his youtube channels
>>
>>2682249
SEETHING
>>
>>2681841
1000 views on youtube on average. Really makes you think.
>>
>>2681841
Can't tell if the guy on here is actually Wolfcuck or just another pathetic Carter spaz attempt at humour. They seem eerily similar in their autism
>>
>>2681841
Is there a wrestler in history that defines a short-lived cultural zeitgeist more than Daniel Bryan?

He is nothing more than the ideal early to mid millennial fantasy. The monosyllabic affirmations of an impotent generation who are powerless in the face of their creators. Who would prefer to dedicate their life to perfecting a headbutt rather than change the business for the better. The obsession with nostalgia, the need to return to the old school image of the wrassler, who put intent over craft.

Even now, Bryan is forgotten. There are no wrestlers that see him as a great influence, he stands as a complete oddity in the face of wrestling history.
>>
>>2682249
>Bryan gets the highest increase in a decade, highest rated in the last 5
Objectively wrong. The highest rating he got in his entire run was 3.7 on the raw after mania. Next year's raw after mania also got 3.7. And 2012 got higher ratings that 3.7 before his main event run started in 2013.

Meanwhile:
>Average raw ratings dropped by over 1 million in 1 year through Bryan's main event run
>Summerslam where he beat Cena saw a huge drop in buyrates from the last year
>He drew so bad that they made PPVs free
>Ratings have been dropping ever since the bryanetty era and show no signs of recovery
>>
>>2682286
for the love of god have sex
>>
>>2682233
>the only draw left
>ratings started falling around the same time as the indie darling era took off
fucking kek the state of this smark
>>
File: views.jpg (33KB, 882x168px) Image search: [Google]
views.jpg
33KB, 882x168px
>>2682267
>>
>>2681904
>yfw he meant when Savage was WCW champ and the only reason he knows the Wolfpac is because he has 9.99 a month spare
>>
>>2682307
Forgive my retardation, but isn't that chart implying he got negative views at one point? wtf?
>>
>>2681841
BASED Wolfpac destroying Bryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhXUmO-gEQA

Love this guy
>>
>>2682289
>Objectively wrong. The highest rating he got in his entire run was 3.7 on the raw after mania. Next year's raw after mania also got 3.7.

Post WM 2013 rating is 3.43
Post WM 2014 rating is 3.7
That is the biggest increase in 10 years, as I had already said.
So, objectively right.

The last 5 years, as I said, 2.6 this year, 2.9 last year, 3.7 in 2015, 3.7 in 2014, 3.4 in 2013.

Highest in the last 5.

Thus, I am right, you are wrong. Bryan has the biggest increase in 10 years and highest rated in 5.

>Average raw ratings dropped by over 1 million in 1 year through Bryan's main event run

In front of 600 WWE network buys.

Meanwhile from WM 32 to 33 only 100k people bought the WWE network, while over 600k stopped watching.

BTFO again. Daniel Bryan made the network successful, Roman can't add people.

>He drew so bad that they made PPVs free

The PPV free was added in 2015, after the fan backlash of Roman's victory in the Rumble.

You are lying again and get btfo by numbers.

>Ratings have been dropping ever since the bryanetty era and show no signs of recovery

Abudantly disproven above.

So far, Bryan 3.7 (increase from previous year), Rollins 3.7 (stable), Roman 2.9 (major drop), Roman 2.6 (another drop).

Roman is the biggest anti-draw of all times. Bryan is the biggesy draw of the last decade.

Go correct that graphic and cry in a corner. Manlets draw.
>>
>>2682324
>disabled ratings
wew
>>
>>2682307
NWO Wolfuc proved for being a flop.

Top kek.
>>
>>2681841
>won't kill wife in 5 years
kekked because its true. feel a little bad brie's stuck with him
>>
>>2681841
This guy is slipping more and more into making it clear he's a parody account. Kinda lame tbqh, I like when people got worked by him.
>>
>>2682307
NOT A DIME
>>
>>2682506
He posted that February 2016, it's just pinned to the top of his twitter so it's the first thing people see
>>
>>2681841
>organic babyface
>>
>>2681841
wtf i love nWowolfpacTV now
>>
>>2682484
Lets not forget that period of time after Wrestlemania 32 where Roman was champ that got us some of the lowest ratings in WWE history. Since DBry winning at Wrestlemania, we have had

Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Kevin Owens

Who were all during their championship reigns hit some terrible ratings numbers. We literally had to change the RECORD LOW meme so many times because each of these guys got worse ratings than the one before.

The only large ratings increase happened since 2010 is:

Cena v Rock
Daniel Bryan's championship storyline
Seth cashing in MITB

Nothing has come close to those in drawing power.
>>
>wolfcuck hasnt been rangebanned yet
>>
File: ripwwe.png (30KB, 628x421px) Image search: [Google]
ripwwe.png
30KB, 628x421px
>>2681841
>Romanetty
>Mainstream superstar

LOL
>>
>>2681841
true
>>
>>2681841
cringe
>>
>>2682289
>comparing Nielsen ratings from a fucking year apart

retard alert

>>2682130
>>2682154
>>2682183
'sup Wolfcuc
>>
>>2682307
buy a banner wolfcuc
>>
>>2686097
>>2686194
Bumping this thread giving him more notoriety. Not the sharpest knifes.....
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.