[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HEAR ALLAH IN MY HEAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x900px
I HEAR ALLAH IN MY HEAD
>>
>>2681177
LOL
>>
>>2681177
I'm still shocked hes the champ.
>>
>>2681177
Dude this was such a great heel gimick sadly I think it was WAY ahead of it's time...
>>
>>2681620
are you confusing him for jinder?
>>
>>2681177he rapes a goat
I understand
He talks to me
>>
When's Vince gonna sign this guy? I heard he's blowing up in the UK.
>>
HE COMMANDS ME
TO DRAW THE DIME
>>
Did anyone else lol when Meltzer tried to blame the poor buyrates with him and Carder on only Hussan? Taker drew bad with JBL too. I thought the face was supposed to be the draw?
>>
>>2681177
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
>>
Did no one in the WWE think it'd be idiotic to push a Muslim character with tattoos or did they just not give a damn?
>>
>>2681620
Kek
>>
After what happened in my home town of Manchester this week jokes like this arent even funny anymore. Come on guys seriously grow up just for once.
>>
>>2685918
fuck off cunt. this is what you chose. your muzzie mayor said that you should now expect this shit
>>
I SEE BOMB EXPLODIN'

I TASTE SEVENTY TWO VIRGIN

I FEEL JIHAD RISIN'
>>
>>2681660
Vince would never have the balls to pull this off today.

Even now he's sitting on a goldmine with Jinder when it comes to political commentary. He should literally have Jinder force all tag teams to have one non-white as part of a diversity policy and force all the women to wear traditional Indian clothing or make people come out to Indian versions of entrance themes.
>>
>>2685918
I don't feel particularly bad for any degenerates giving money to Adriana Grande and the Jews who created her.
>>
>>2685918
>Come on guys seriously blow up just for once
Fixed that for you, anglocuck
>>
>>2685975
this
>>
>>2683282
>Taker drew bad with JBL too

JBL was ratings poison, he stuck around because he was really over with hardcore fans.
>>
File: 1487206777805.jpg (6KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487206777805.jpg
6KB, 229x250px
>>2681819
>>
>>2685918
>import brown people who have a tendency to blow up by the boat load

>one of them blows up

You're the only joke m8
>>
>>2681177
haha
>>
>>2681177
If it was Smackdown's TV network that had a problem with Hassan, why didn't they just move him back to Raw?
>>
>>2681177
kek
>>
>>2681177
HAHAHA
>>
>>2681177
BASED
>>
>>2685918
>let children go to a concert by a girl that looks like a 14yo prostitute
>let savage retard brown people in known for not looking too kindly on that shit

Cry moar
>>
>>2685918
Britbongs could stand up to the brownshits unlike the Swede's and Germans. The only thing that stops them is the police,media,etc. For example:If you attack the Paki cunt who raped your daughter,you'll get arrested for "racism".
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.