[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANQUILO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: download (4).jpg (10KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10KB, 224x224px
Meltz says he might be going to WWE and if he leaves then rush might leave CMLL.

So Potential start of a los ingobernables de wwe
>>
>>2681151
Yawn
>>
>stables in WWE
>>
>>2681151
why is NJPW so glorified while CMLL puts on better matches and crazy storylines
>>
>>2681151
https://vid.me/oo4I
>>
>>2681303
Because there are more weebs than mexiaboos
>>
>>2681316
didnt realize that ultimo's car was that good
>>
>>2681151
the wwe is already wasting enough talent as it is
>>
>>2681303
CMLL puts in MUCH less effort to make their content available and in English.
>>
>>2681151
Because that worked out so well for the last Ingobernable that crossed over...
>>
File: 1493265175689.png (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1493265175689.png
17KB, 337x372px
>>2681672
why won't they push him, mang?
>>
>>2681683
He just loves to party too much, Anon. He stays up all night drinking and dancing and comes tired to his matches... Except that doesn't show at all and he always puts great competitive matches that he loses in the end.
>>
Why the fuck would they go to WWE just to get wasted on some moronic program that doesn't get them over? If anything they should just wait for new Japans US territory and go work there.
>>
>>2681683
Don't worry he hates being in the WWE according to Dorito
>>
File: LosIngobernables.jpg (174KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
LosIngobernables.jpg
174KB, 600x400px
>>2681151
BASED RUSH!
>>2681672
Look at him now they dropped the zoot suit gimmick and hes being more himself. and he talks decent english. Let based rush be rush and it will play out nicely.
>>
>>2681662
This, the only way to see CMLL on TV is by getting the full spanish package and pray that this one extra shitty channel that airs CMLL is included.
>>
>>2682206
Not really.
Alberto only said he had some homesick and that was when he just arrived to NXT.

>>2682246
Rush on NXT will be amazing.
>>
>>2681662
Learn spanish, is not that hard
>>
>los ingobernables de wwe
Whilst I haven't seen any of Los Ingobernables in CMLL (I've only seen de Japon) I can only imagine a WWE verison would just be amazing as The Club atm in WWE.
>>
It would be awesome if WWE signed La Sombra. He speaks english and would fit great in NXT.
>>
>>2682401
Haha
>>
>>2682303
>Waste time and brainpower to learn an inferior language just for wrestling
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Rushev.jpg (226KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rushev.jpg
226KB, 900x1600px
>>
>Sin Mascara (La Mascara), Haste (Rush), Adrade Cien Almas (La Sombra) arrive on Raw
>wrestle Cesaro and Sheamus for 3 months straight including PPVs
>>
>>2681303
Is it? It's been a while since I saw CMLL, always prefered AAA because I was an Octagon mark.
>>
>>2682206
Hes getting paid to live in florida, train, work out, learn english better, bang the aussie duo and wait to get pushed. Not a bad gig at all.
>>
>>2681151
No, LIJ are great because they are where they are. WWE will waste them so bad. Naito is why I watch CMLL and NJPW
>>
>>2682482
GOAT
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.