[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At a house show in Ypsilanti, MI. Who shit in the ring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170522_213610.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_213610.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
At a house show in Ypsilanti, MI.
Who shit in the ring?
>>
>Who shit in the ring?
>Jinder and the Bollywood Boyz are standing right there
>>
The bollywood boys took the meme too far
>>
How is everyone not falling over?
>>
>>2679679
That's the joke you retard
>>
>>2679647

Sold out again, I see...
>>
Are they called the Bollywood boys in wwe?

I remember they were called that up here in Vancouver Canada. They would have fans chanting "butter chicken" no joke.
>>
>>2679754
They had Butter Chicken 4 life shirts. I went to and ECCW show and those shirts were everywhere but they didnt perform on the show
>>
>>2679647
Lol I grew up in that shithole. Southside still chimpin?
>>
>>2679712
suction cups
>>
>>2679647

>WWE has to do shows at Eastern

Christ this company really is dying.
>>
>>2680232
That's honestly sad. Eastern Michigan university is a shithole 5 minutes from the projects and the dorms have panic buttons just in case. Step ya game up WWE and go to Ann Arbor
>>
Why are there cameramen there?
>>
>>2680618
Live events have mini titantrons
>>
What's even the point of having house shows for smackdown on Mondays? It would make more sense for them to have the day before they wrestle on TV off, then they would be fresher for their tv matches. It's not like anyone goes to Monday house shows anyway.
>>
>>2680676
They don't want them sitting in a hotel doing nothing. If the Monday shows were a money loser they wouldn't do them
>>
>>2680676

They are always in markets they wouldn't otherwise go to, or ones like the Ypsilanti were it's technically in the Detroit area, but it's a small venue that they can rent for next to nothing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.