[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0316.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Apologize.
>>
Is H?
>>
>>2678285
What did he fínna mean by this?
>>
>>2678305
fìnna
>>
File: 1472340779242.png (272KB, 485x489px) Image search: [Google]
1472340779242.png
272KB, 485x489px
>>2678278
Day 2 then he's done
>>
>>2678339
You need diversity
>>
will he cum on it
>>
>>2678360
Don't you dare discriminate you racist piece of shit, Indians do not "cum" on prestigious artifacts. They shit on them.
>>
What a mark
>>
Am I the only person who brings their sleeping bag to hotel rooms? I usually sleep in it on top of the sheets. I ALWAYS put the gross top blanket in the corner of the room
>>
>>2678391
Yes, you're also the only one who hasn't killed himself who really needs to.
>>
What do you think his side plates are?

Im hoping for a leaf and coiled up poo.
>>
>>2678305
FlNNA
>>
>>2678305
ding-dong diddly laugh at this newfag
>>
>>2678391
Is dis nigga srs
>>
>>2678278
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Randy Orton, you little sandgook? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in the Pro Wrestling Training Center, and he's been involved in numerous televised squash matches, and he has over 300 confirmed wins. He is trained in technical and powerhouse style and he's the top face in the entire WWE universe. You are nothing to him but just another bollywood fuccboi. He will wipe you the fuck out with a running punt kick the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the viper on /asp/? Think again, sandgook. As we speak he is contacting Shane O Mac and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bump, maggot. The bump on the announcer's table that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, gook. Randy can be champion anywhere, anytime, and he can pin you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in unarmed combat, but he have access to the entire arsenal of the smackdown roster and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of south asia, you little sandgook. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” promo was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Randy will shit RKOs all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, sandgook.
>>
the look on mickies face lol
>>
>>2678391
are you fucking retaaaded?

they launder the sheets through a massive industrial washer each time man..
>>
>>2678346
Manchester got diversity last night
>>
>>2678305
fínna retarded
>>
>>2681377
>le edgy maymay that doesn't even make sense
18+
>>
>>2681424
>doesn't even make sense

>Europe lets muslims roam freely around for the sake of diversity.
>Results in the death of children.

You're just retarded.
>>
>>2678305
ding-dong diddly lol xD
>>
>>2678278
sorry
>>
>>2678278
sorry
>>
Let's hope that maddox doesn't dribble on it.
>>
>>2678339
made it past day 2, racist
>>
>>2678278
sorry
>>
>>2678278
ding-dong diddly sorry
>>
>>2678278
ding-dong diddly sorry desu
>>
>>2678360
He will poo on it.
>>
>>2681374
gullible fool
>>
>>2678278
ding-dong diddly sorry senpai
>>
>>2678278
sorry
>>
>>2678278
sorry
>>
>>2678278
ding-dong diddly sorry desu senpai
>>
>>2678278
sorry ding-dong diddly
>>
>>2678278
They need him to make fun of how poor white trash wrestling fans are and just destroy his opponents for awhile, not giving the fans an ounce of satisfaction the whole time
>>
>>2678278
sorry
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.