[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confirmed Vince is out of senile his mind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: 577342-jinder-mahal[1].jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
577342-jinder-mahal[1].jpg
72KB, 300x300px
Literally nobody asked for this, not even indians wanted Craphal to win.

And of course he had to cheat to win, those 2 fuckers are Maryse tier in terms of cringeness.

Is this his master plan to make me like Roidman?
>>
>literally "that other guy in 3MB"
>even Drew McIntyre had some prestige from his early days
>he's now a world champion in the largest pro wrestling promotion in the world
>>
What the fuck did you just say about based maryse? Also sex please have it
>>
>>2677967
>And of course he had to cheat to win
What gets me is that not only are you worked all to hell, but you're even a big enough mark that you get salty when a heel "cheats".

Protip: Jinder didn't even win by cheating. Randy just got so caught up beating up his entourage that he gave Jinder time to recover.
Cheating would be if the Singhs attacked him while the ref wasn't looking. That didn't happen.
>>
>>2677967
ROIDED UP ALPHA PLAYER GETS WWE TITLE

>M-M-MUH B-B-BALOR
>M-M-MUH AJ

kek smarks never stop getting btfo
>>
>>2677967
Worked
>>
>>2677982
That's the best part about it. Not only did jinder win the belt but he beat orton clean to do it.
>>
>>2677971
>Also sex please have it
I try but...
>>
>>2678009
He didn't cheat to win and pinned orton clean. Orton lost his focus beating on the poolets
>>
>>2677982
The 2 manlets dragged Jinder outside the ring after a RKO, you fucking moron
>>
>>2678019
If they had cheated, Jinder would have been disqualified. There was nothing that happened behind the ref's back.

Usually a ref ejects people he catches doing that kind of shit, but Randy was too busy wailing on them (Read: Taking his eye off the ball).
>>
>NO GUYS REALLY, THIS IS THE DEATH OF WRESTLING THIS TIME FOR REAL GUYS
>>
>>2678027
Shove a quarter up your ass orton cuz ya played yourself
>>
>>2678019

>Imagine being so much of a triggered bigot that an Indian winning the WWE title drives you to cry like the prejudiced worked baby you are

Literally re-evaluate your life choices immediately.
>>
>Everyone is seething at Jinder winning.
>Somehow this is bad.

Seriously how can so many people be getting this worked.
>>
>>2678027
Blah blah blah
The win wasn't clean period
>>
>>2678043
SJWs like you defending Jinder against non-existent racism is all part of his heel angle, in case you didn't notice.
That's the biggest part of why the move is brilliant.
>>
>>2678043
I don't give a fuck that he's an indian, you fucking race/ethnicity baiting cuck
>>
>>2678043
Seek help
>>
>>2678043
reddit spacing
>>
>smarks weeks before
WOW JINDER LOOKS GREAT, GOING TO FINALLY GET A CHANCE AT REDEMPTION

>Smarks today
HOLY SHIT TOO FAST. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. YOU SHOULD HAVE BUILT HIM UP FOR SEVEN YEARS SO I COULD DIGEST IT AND HATE IT THEN TOO.

No matter what they did, you would have hated it.
>>
Reigns/Cena/Orton wins: "God this company is so predictable, why can't they create new talent?"
New talent wins: "Literally nobody asked for this, this company is going down the shitter."

Calm down, remember it's fake, and see where they're going with this.
>>
>>2678177
Fuck off with this strawman argument.

Not every new talent is good. Some people, dare I say, want new talents who are also GOOD to be pushed. Shocking, I know.
>>
>>2678182
so who do you want
>>
>>2678189
inb4 crickets
>>
>>2677967
Somebody not get what they want?
>>
>>2678173
What Reddit post did you get this cringe strawman argument from?
>>
>>2678195
>watching women ""wrestling""
>>
>>2678197
It was the truth even on here. It started cooling down just as Jinder stole the title from Orton aka when the writing was on the wall.

You fags will NEVER be happy.
>>
>>2678173
>WOW JINDER LOOKS GREAT, GOING TO FINALLY GET A CHANCE AT REDEMPTION

This string of words has never been written until just now.
>>
>>2678201
>Watching wrestling
>>
>>2678177
>Get served solid shit for years
>Finally, get something new
>It's liquid shit
>BUT IT'S NEW
>>
>>2677967
>Is this his master plan to make me like Roidman?
i.e
>Why should I hate this heel?
You don't have to cheer for every heel you fat contrarian smark
>>
>>2678212
>posting on 4chan
>on /asp/
>>
Jinder winning was GOAT if you're seething about it you really need to have sex and gain height
>>
File: 1494033796484.png (4KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1494033796484.png
4KB, 222x211px
>>2678192
>>
>What Cuckture seething at based Aryan Sikh champion
>Would probably love it if Syrian Muslim Zayn won with no build
>>
>>2678182
this
>>
>>2678182
i.e. you want your smark flavor of the month to win and youre frothing at the mouth because they're stuck in the midcard while jinder is the champ
>>
>>2677967
Where the fuck have you been?
EVERYONE here wanted him to win.
The reaction from the live crowd proves loads of people wanted him to win.
The social media reaction proves people wanted him to win.
Just because YOU didn't want him to win, doesn't mean everyone else in the world didn't want him to.
>>
I actually think it was Shane's idea. Look at the first Talking Smack after the shake-up. Jinder went on and talked pretty passionately about how he believes he was the most improved wrestler on the roster, how he was unfairly hated by fans, how he deserves opportunities. The entire time Shane is eyeing Jinder up intently and you can practically see the gears turning in his head.

What gives some credence to this idea is the fact that Mojo beat Jinder on his first Smackdown night, so they obviously didn't plan on giving him the belt at that time. Jinder got an opportunity to pitch himself to the owner's son and he successfully got over with Shane. Things changed for him instantly.
>>
>>2678253
Zayn finally won a match. It's a start
>>
>>2678277
Based Shane saving the industry
Gaytch BTFO
Vanilla midgets BTFO
>>
>>2678269
And for the first time in years, we may have a heel champion who gets boo'd other than HHH.

inb4 xpac heat.
>>
>>2678269
>EVERYONE here wanted him to win
>here

/asp/ is a hub of meme opinions and pettiness. Why should op regard anything said here as serious?
>>
>>2678311
Because he's posting it here.
>>
>>2678311

I wanted him to win...if only to get the title off Randy Boreton.
>>
File: don't hinder the jinder.jpg (175KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
don't hinder the jinder.jpg
175KB, 1200x1200px
>>2677967
BPPWTS
P
P
W
T
S
>>
>>2678215
>"I don't like it, it must be shit"
>"no"
>"IT IS!!!"
calm down you fucking mark
>>
>>2677989
>clean
>Orton was distracted
>>
to be fair orton was shocked how he murdered the singh boys
>>
the only way to win a title is pinfall or submission. Jinder won the match but Randy is still champ.
>>
>>2678027
Referee was an idiot who should've disqualified the poo brothers as soon as they pulled Jinder out.
>>
BASED Jinder
>>
>>2679998
Getting this worked by heel antics.
>>
>>2678277
Shane is a hack, now I understand
>>
Smackdown is going to win this week because of the Punjabi title celebration featuring Elephants and dancing
>>
>>2680516
Shut up Gaytch. Your vanilla midgets are killing the business.
>>
>>2677967
With Orton as champ its the best you can ask for. Ortons best match in months even.
>>
you looking real jacked baby
>>
BBPPWTS
>>
>>2679997
what
>>
>>2677967
I asked for it.
>Getting this fucking worked.
Still real to you huh?
>>
File: 1395355112336.gif (2MB, 260x264px) Image search: [Google]
1395355112336.gif
2MB, 260x264px
>>2678019
And Orton tried to get a unfair advantage with a pre match beat down. Cry some more son.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.