[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Born to late to explore the earth >Born to early to explore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>Born to late to explore the earth
>Born to early to explore the galaxy
>Born just in time to see The Maharajah win the WWE Championship
Feels fucking great bros
>>
>>2677919
Good for canadian indian market.
>>
>>2677919
I mean at least it's something new
>>
I'm genuinely happy for the poos. The Indian fans seem to be the most passionate WWE fans and don't complain as much as the fucking obnoxious metaloving ironyloving American fans.
>>
>>2677919
Why are /asp/ worshipping this fucker, he won 2 matches and was a jobber in the pre-show at mania, wtf is wrong with you faggots.
>>
>>2677976
Wrestling is fake you fucking faggot. God forbid they do something different and put it on someone unexpected, especially someone who's been jobbing forever. I can't believe this is being considered a contrarian opinion. Wrestling fans are shit.
>>
>>2677976
He may have been a "jobber" as you say, but he got more media time than anyone else on the card because of Gronk.
>>
>>2677993
Media time? Mentions for one minute on Sportscenter is somehow a good thing? Please tell me how being 2nd to Gronk has helped elevate Mojo since then
>>
>>2677991
It makes the product look fucking stupid.
Makes the title a joke.

Name any real sport where someone with a losing record for ten years gets a title shot
>>
>>2677976
He's way better than your weak looking Indy faggots
>>
>>2678013
Name a real sport where opponent buries the other opponent in the ground
>>
>>2678013
Yeah, THIS is the thing that makes the product look stupid and the title a joke.
>>
>>2678013

Based Big Poopa Poo eternally exposing and working the racist fat smarks
>>
>>2678048
Your memes won't help WWE's ratings and attendence figures
>>
>>2677919
>them TRANQUILO bollywood boyz

Based Randu working their stiff necks into a shoot.
>>
Also born just in time for the European race war
>>
>>2677993
Not true. Normies cared more about Taker retiring. Even the Hardyz return was trending on YouTube for a while.
>>
TNA will no longer be mocked for any jobbers they give the WHC to... For a while.
>>
How long till Roman Reigns invades Smackdown to start the feud that lights up Pakistan and India, the only way it could bet bigger is if Great Khali came into manage Roman or Jinder during it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.