[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who draws the most dimes on the main roster right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: cm_punk_mustache.jpg (39KB, 553x387px) Image search: [Google]
cm_punk_mustache.jpg
39KB, 553x387px
Who draws the most dimes on the main roster right now?
>>
>>2677408
Jinder
>>
>>2677408
CM Punk
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
I imagine it's still John Cena. Don't know that for a fact, though.
>>
>>2677422
CM Punk outdrew Cena in 2011 and Cena will never be as good as Punk
>>
>>2677422

I think Cena draws more dimes now than he did about 3-4 years ago now that people dont see him as often.
>>
>>2677408

Roman and Brock
>>
>le draws dimes meme

ding-dong diddly kys ya seething noodlehead, back to ding-dong diddly reddit
>>
>>2677437
>trying to have serious discussion
>Thinks its a meme and trolls
SEEEEEEthing
>>
File: 7xO9Xub.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
7xO9Xub.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
Based on Youtube and Google shop searches

1. John Cena (Ahead of Lesnar just because hes around more)
2. Brock Lesnar

Power gap

3. Roman Reigns
4. AJ Styles
5. Randy Orton
6. Nikki Bella (WWE get 600k an episode for Total divas)

Power gap

7. Seth Rollins
8. Finn Balor
9. Dean Ambrose

Power gap

10. Sasha Banks (Shes top of the midcardshit because she draws the ethnic and teenage demo)
11. Bray Wyatt
12. Kevin Owens
13. Kalisto (dem mask sales)
14. Enzo Amore
15. The Miz
>>
>>2677446

cringe
>>
>>2677457
As i said, SEEEEEthing
>>
Diddly reigns
>>
Bubba Ray Ding-Dong Diddlyand D Von Ding-Dong Diddlythe ding-dong diddly boys
>>
Probably Jinder because pajeets, while they live in slums, shit in the street, and use their free time to build shit stupid rings right in the middle of the village where they pretend to be WWE talent and RKO each other, they can apparently afford the network.
>>
>>2677488
"1.3 billion people cant be wrong" - Vince McMahon
>>
>>2677447
Pretty amazing that Styles has already topped Orton consistently.
>>
>>2677490
better than the neckbeards, streaming for free not putting anything towards the company. The indian market will buy something at least.
>>
>>2677499
>he actually replied to the resident paki
>>
>>2677496
Orton has really been around much, He couldve drawn more if he stayed with the Wyatt gimmick i think
>>
>>2677499
Even the smarks are leaving WWE, which throws E's corporate balancing act out of order. They can cater to the casual fanbase, but without smark money and not having to throw smarks a bone every once in a while, the only thing Vince can do is open up to other markets. India is the perfect market to exploit, because the markdom there is insane. I'm sure they'll make tons of money showcasing Jinder.
Meanwhile the smarks are migrating to NJPW or just dropping pro wrestling altogether. It will be interesting to see how this works out.
>>
>>2677546
The network sales will probably shoot upwards another couple million if Jinder retains next month
>>
Brock and Cena are the only draws. Everyone else is shit-tier status.
>>
>>2677546
>TNA Ring Ka King got cancelled because nobody was interested in domestic talent
>>
>>2677546
Smarks make up 2% of the audience you stupid smark.
>>
>>2677626
WWE ran off every casual. The majority of the audience is smarks.
>>
I legit think that Cody couldve been a draw had you given him more freedom, Look at where he is now compared to where he was with WWE
>>
>>2677632

This. It's absurd to claim otherwise. There's a reason that your average garden variety normie looks at wrestling and cringes. The 'casual' crowd used to be made of normies when wrestling was actually popular and relevant (you know, back when WWE had competiton and pro wrestling wasn't dominated by an increasingly stale monopoly).

Now there's no more normies, no more casual fans. It's just the hardcore fans. In particular, the majority of hardcore fans who have been systematically conditioned by years of shitty WWE programming into thinking that wrestling is supposed to be shit.
>>
>>2677428
>on the main roster right now
>>
AJ Styles by merch numbers.
>>
Jinder is going to be as huge a draw as Reigns in the upcoming month just based upon how many people he would be drawing from the Indian market
>>
>>2677447
Where does WWE even sell Kalisto masks? Literally haven't seen it being sold anywhere or anyone wearing one.
>>
>>2677430
Add in Styles and you have the top 3. (assuming Cena is a class on his own)
>>
>>2677496
Orton was out for most of 2016
>>
>>2677856
This is bullshit. There's a reason the full sail crowd is so different from the live one. Stop regurgitating meltzer crap
>>
>>2677412
Just checked, and I can't find ANY Jinder merch on their website, so literally no.
>>
>>2677936

This is the only possible answer. Now that Cena joined the part-time freeloader club, no one besides AJ Styles draws even a little bit. Literally any other person on the roster could fall off the earth and WWE ratings, Network subscriptions, and revenue wouldn't change one whit.

It's this way because WWE has spent over a decade turning every wrestler into the same boring, generic douche cutting the same boring, generic douche scripted promos while cowering in fear of some narcissistic, hideous, mad cow.

AJ Styles isn't just the only wrestler that feels like something different in the ring, he's about the only wrestler that feels like he has any sort of unique character at all.

Finn SHOULD be another like that, but they're fucking him up royally. Seth SHOULD have been a guy like that, but they fucked that up royally. Ambrose COULD have been a guy like that, but they fucked it up royally.

Rusev was actually that for a little bit, but they fucked that up royally and buried him into Comedy Jobber hell
>>
>>2677447
Finn draws more than Seth. Also, why is there a power gap between Dean and KO?
>>
>>2677812
They could still bring him back. He's only 30.
>>
>>2678157
With any luck, he'll be coming back within the next couple years. The WWE does seem to be collecting Bullet Club members at the moment
>>
File: Steve Quintain.jpg (240KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Steve Quintain.jpg
240KB, 400x400px
>>2677408
Why draw dimes when you can draw ten pence?
>>
>>2677447
Did you search for The New Day?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.