[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be on the bottom getting ridden by Alexa or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Would you rather be on the bottom getting ridden by Alexa or on top with you dick in Bayley?
>>
Everyone is going to pick Alexa
>>
Neither of these involve one of them sitting on my face so I dunno what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>2676979
>Alexa will never fuck you with a strapon that reaches her knees

JDIMSA
>>
>>2676979
I'd rather just suck her dick
>>
>>2676979
Ding-Dong Diddlyding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly
>>
>>2676979
Alexa by far, Bayley looks down syndromy
>>
>>2676979
This is so lewd
>>
File: 1495335279667.png (24KB, 92x145px) Image search: [Google]
1495335279667.png
24KB, 92x145px
...Alexa. Yeah.
>>
>>2676979
Getting ridden by Alexa hands down.
>>
Gotta be Bayley, can not say no to that booty on my sick. Plus I hate Alexa's dumb nose piercing, I wouldn't be able to take my eye off it.
>>
>>2677231
Dick*
>>
>>2676979
The right answer was getting ridden.

If the Q was bayley on top as well, I'd go with her. Those tits? That ass? Regular or Reverse her on top would be legendary.
>>
Out of character Alexa's beta as fuck though. She'll never be top.
>>
I want to be inside of Bayley's ass more than I want to be inside of Alexa's anything,

I don't care about the face, that's what hitting it from behind was created for.
>>
File: IMG_2406.png (59KB, 320x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2406.png
59KB, 320x252px
>>2677119
>>
I love Lexi, but anybody turning down a woman in Bayletty's position is a fucking homosexual.
>>
if the woman is on top when she cums you will have autistic children
>>
>>2677526
>when she cums
>>
alexa, no contest
the crush i have on that woman is absolutely unhealthy
>>
>>2676979
Dick in Bayley
>>
>>2676979
>FutAlexa Bliss
>>
>>2677526
>if the woman is on top when she cums you will have autistic children
could care less when she comes, I'm finishing on Bayley's face & tits.
>>
>>2676979
I thought alexa had bolt-ons much worse than charlotte's
>>
Reminder if you're not choosing doggystyle with Bayley while she eats Alexa's pussy and Alexa sucks your balls you're a beta male.
>>
>>2677606
>Reminder if you're not choosing doggystyle with Bayley while she eats Alexa's pussy and Alexa sucks your balls you're a beta male.
Took me a second to picture this, but yes. Yes indeed.
>>
Neither. Bayley is a retarded man and Lexi is not for sexuals.
>>
>>2676979

flip a coin?
>>
>>2680764

You're worse than John Cena marks.
>>
>>2676979
#bottom4bliss
>>
File: sicc em.jpg (22KB, 451x407px) Image search: [Google]
sicc em.jpg
22KB, 451x407px
>>2676979
i'd rather SICC EM
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (37KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
37KB, 510x287px
>implying Lexi is ever on top when being fucked by this chad
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.