[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jinder is a hit >Naka is a shit What did Vince mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: poo and shit.png (807KB, 800x389px) Image search: [Google]
poo and shit.png
807KB, 800x389px
>Jinder is a hit
>Naka is a shit
What did Vince mean by this?
>>
Jinder wrestled like it was the biggest match of his life and he grabbed the brass ring. Nak wrestled like a lazy gook and solidified his career in the midcard.
>>
>>2676976
this

it was honestly a good match and Jinder did try his hardest to perform well. not his fault Orton fucking sucks
>>
>>2677075
Orton delivered bigger than he did at Wrestlemania, but I can admit he was taking the piss at some points.
>>
>>2676976
agree
>>
>>2676965

That Japanese wrestling doesn't draw a dime and never will.
>>
fuck the gooks
>>
Not surprised
>>
1 wrestled like it could make or break a career and got shit on by fat neckbeards

another wasted our time and is worshiped

hm...
>>
Reminder that Nakamura did more power moves at Backlash than Mahal.
>>
>>2676965
based Vince
>>
>>2681188
Nakamura spent nearly the entire match selling for Dolph "midcard 4 lyfe" Ziggler then did a few shitty kicks and a shitty looking knee. Fuck off.
>>
File: tfw nakameme.webm (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tfw nakameme.webm
2MB, 540x304px
They should have just had the KOSS beat Orton for the title in his debut match instead of this shit show.
>>
>>2681686
>being this mad

Go actually watch the match
>>
>>2676965
he's right
>>
>>2676965
the truth
>>
>>2676965

H U R R D U R R
U R R D U R R
R R D U R R
R D U R R

D U R R
U R R
R R
R
>>
>>2676965
based vince
>>
BASED DING-DONG DIDDLY POO
>>
>>2676976
>>2677075
>>2677080
Aaaahahahah.

Hooboy.

You guys are idiots. Like, even if this is just memeing, you guys are idiots.
>>
>>2688193
Just shut the fuck up you embarrassing spastic
>>
>>2688196
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

But just because you fell in love with a meme doesn't mean he's actually any good.
>>
>>2676965
>That difference in look and physique

Max lel lad. based Vince
>>
>>2676965
vince is a homosexual attracted to muscular steroided men.

why does this surprise anyone? He has slept with most of the champs.

It's a well known fact.
>>
What were SD's ratings with Jinder as champ?
>>
>>2688274
2.3 million. Up 150k from last week
>>
File: 1429102500907.gif (2MB, 173x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429102500907.gif
2MB, 173x200px
>>2676965
Ya know I have been watching WCW a lot and I noticed the audience is always filled with hot-as-fuck women and cool dudes. Maybe if less of the wrestlers were skinny-fat, no attitude, pink-wearing, kayfabe-breaking, joystick-pushing, girlfriend-sharing, bro-mancing, meat-dodging, vegan-cupcake-scarfing, nu-male pussies we could have that audience back.

Jinder is a step in the right direction. They will watch him for the same reasons they watch Brock, because he doesn't put up with any of that gay shit Stephanie wants him to do.
>>
Based Vince proving that over a decade in the indies and years as a "top wrestler" don't mean jack shit compared to 1 (one) month of push in WWE
>>
Nakamura has more skill in his eyeballs than Poo in Loo has in his whole body.
>>
>>2688270
Reminder that Vince and an in-ring announcer ran a gay prostitution racket in the early 90's. He legitimately loves musky muscular meat poles.
>>
>>2676965
based Vince
>>
>>2688297
WCW always had the better fans.

eDrones are literally the mutants of society. Lucky for WWE, those mongoloids outnumber cool people who are interested in wrestling.
>>
>>2676965
based Vince
>>
>>2689340
>WCW always had the better fans.
18+

It was literally the same fans.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.