[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CuckCulture dieing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: bye.png (15KB, 597x208px) Image search: [Google]
bye.png
15KB, 597x208px
Good riddance. Fucking hate these cunts. Their garbage videos on YouTube did immense damage to fans/outsiders perspective. Now their promotion is dying; they made $44 off Mysterio vs. Del RIo lmao. Burn in hell cunts.
>>
They should have never stopped being just a normal wrestle video site with the Top 10 lists, the Adam vs Adam predictions and shouldn't have introduced the world to Simon, Jack, Sam, Ross or that other guy I can't remember the name of.

They were actually good 1-2 years ago, then they took their small internet fame WAY too far and now look at them.

All they do now is bitch about everything, complain about fans, and out themselves as massive SJWs and typical British liberals with their dislikes of Trump, dislike of Brexit and they crusade against fans who don't like "women's wrestling".
>>
>dieing
>>
>>2677143
this

they were entertaining when it was only about Adams

ross and jack are cringe, simon became shit as well
>>
>>2676738
>heir garbage videos on YouTube did immense damage to fans/outsiders perspective.
In what way? I've never seen any of their videos so I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>2676738
>did immense damage to fans/outsiders perspective
How?
>>
>>2676738
>dieing
Ya fuckin dweeb ya ding-dong diddly can't even spell
>>
>>2677153
>>2677143
Ross is okay, he's basically an /asp/ shitposter disguised as a smark.
>>
File: 1492053305853.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492053305853.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>dieing
>>
WhatChads living in 4chan fatties heads rent free

They can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>2677143
That's not the reason that they're dying. It's because youtube drastically cut monetization for "violent" videos. Pro wrestling falls under that category so they can't make those ad dollars anymore
>>
>>2676738
THANK YOU YOUTUBE!!
clap clap clapclapclap
THANK YOU YOUTUBE!!
clap clap clapclapclap
THANK YOU YOUTUBE!!
clap clap clapclapclap
>>
>>2676738
The only good thing cuckculture did was introduce me to some lesser known British wrestlers.
>>
>Be a giant cuck typical leftist who shills left agendas
>PC mindset pushes YT to change monetization policies
>Sweeping changes which are a DIRECT RESULT OF YOUR OWN IDEOLOGY fuck over your ad revenue

Pottery.
>>
if the show was actually any good they'd get sponsors
>>
>>2676738
how is it dying?
it seems they're doing well
>>
>>2676738

>blaming YouTube for your promotions failure.

Die already.
>>
>>2677343
Smaller shows that were free online were largely funded by ads. Wrestling has been demonitized on YouTube. They can't afford big names and basic costs to run the smaller, free shows just on ticket sales.

Which to me says they need to address the product and stop using big names like a crutch.
>>
>Leftist channel dying because of youtubes leftist ideology

Top fucking kek
>>
You know, the reason wrestling is deemed advertiser unfriendly is because Trump is in the wrestling hall of fame and you cant fucking deny that.
>>
>>2677331
But it's not PC mindset, but the wishes of the advertisers to pull their ads that led to this. Potentially bad PR mindset is what led them to do that. People tryna make business too personal/political.
>>
File: 1492970335402.png (534KB, 660x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492970335402.png
534KB, 660x473px
Based advertising companies working YouTubers into a shoot by forcing them to actually make decent content instead of relying on cheap tactics to earn shitloads of money.

Reminder: YouTube isn't a job. It's a reward based system. You voluntarily upload and YouTube gives you a share of the ad revenue your videos make. You don't upload, you don't get paid. You don't make ad friendly content, you don't get ads.
>>
>>2677498
WhatCulture earned $44 off a Del Rio vs Mysterio match on YouTube. That video got a bit over a million videos.

YouTube views any pro wrestling channels as not advertiser friendly.
>>
File: 3G178nv.png (783KB, 565x563px) Image search: [Google]
3G178nv.png
783KB, 565x563px
>>2676738
why book such expensive faggots.

I like seeing liter whos at knox pro shows
>>
>>2677508
because wrestling is for dimeless hicks and children
>>
>>2677508
You're telling me advertisers don't want their products appearing alongside obnoxious fans chanting obscenities, simulated violence, aggressive language and semi-nudity? Well shit...

>YouTube views any pro wrestling channels as not advertiser friendly.
Because they aren't.
>>
>>2677522
So what you're saying is that every TV show should be PG?
>>
>>2677498
Literally, unironically this.

I hope this manages to clean up the ASMR community somewhat.
>>
>>2677498
What do you define as decent content?
>>
>>2677533
what is wrong with ASMR fags?
>>
>>2677518
Cardassians?
>>
>>2677528
Putting words into my mouth there.

Do you know how many shows that feature simulated violence, aggressive language, etc. Have to get permission from the broadcasting company first?

Hate YouTubers the most. They complain that they don't get taken seriously by mainstream media, then when they're treated the same as mainstream media they throw a wobbly about it.
>>
>>2677193
that fat fuck is shit too
>>
>>2677331
The only "agenda" in this is capitalism.

The golden age of internet advertising is gone. Google loses money on youtube.

Their advertisers don't want to be associated with pewdiepie neo nazi shit, or crazy sjw's, or redneck-tier entertainment like wrestling or nascar, both because they don't want their brands associated with it, and because they don't want to waste money advertising on some shitty wrestling fans "reaction" that only gets hits because the title makes people think it's a highlight/finish video.
>>
>>2677520
Dave said the fanbase is very Mexican.
>>
>>2677561
That's weird because WWE is making money off advertisers on TV but WCPW can't do the same on YouTube.

This is YouTube on damage control after PewDiePie paid two poo in loos to put up a sign that read "Kill All Jews".
>>
>>2676738
>being this fuming over some smarks on youtube
Sad!
>>
>>2677580
>That's weird because WWE is making money off advertisers on TV but WCPW can't do the same on YouTube
That's not weird at all. WWE is a billion dollar company that has been around for nearly 40 years. They have contracts of their own with advertisers and their own network. They are paid to be on television.

WCPW is a shitty clickbait YouTube channel that has been around for less than a year and voluntarily uploads it's content to a third-party site. If they want to profit from it, upload it to their website and charge people to watch it. Otherwise, don't complain.

>This is YouTube on damage control after PewDiePie paid two poo in loos to put up a sign that read "Kill All Jews".
Stupid idiot, it's the advertisers, not YouTube. YouTube have their hands tied.
>>
>>2677545
It has boomed in popularity and in turn has given rise to a metric fuckton of camwhores with shitty mic setup who knows that all they have to do is chew gum into a mic for 15 minutes and that lonely waifuists will pay their bills.

It's difficult to find quality ASMR work in a sea of shit now. Decent channels are very few and far between.
Why try when all you have to do now is lewd roleplay?

This community has gone to shit
>>
>>2677599
You actually watch that weird shit?
>>
>>2677616
>watch

Listen to, anon.
And I used to fairly regularly until it morphed into the lewd camwhore shit it is today.
>>
>>2677630
so you correct him and say you listen to it but then you say it's camwhore shit. if you listen to it, why do you care what they look like?
>>
>>2677598
That's what damage control means you retard.
>>
>>2677645
No it isn't, you nutjob. YouTube isn't doing anything here.
>>
>>2677638
Because what was once the sounds of the tapping or scratching of various items, the crinkle of paper, the sounds of water, etc has now morphed into a hobby of full out roleplay

Keep up.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dieing
>>
>>2676738
fpbp
>>
>>2677143
Fpbp
>>
>Adam
Balding
>Simon
Bald
>Other Adam
Balding
>Ross
Balding
>Jack
Balding

Is this why everyone on WC Wrestling is either bald or balding?

Is it stressful?
>>
>>2677599
>This community has gone to shit
It's the fake geek girl cosplay scene all over again.

I'm half expecting JNig to bust out some ASMR shit in the next few months, because making 50k a month from virgin autists while doing as little as possible just isn't enough..
>>
>>2677533
>>2677545
>>2677599
But in that case, Ads are completely incompatible with the content. Getting a loud, obnoxious ad in the middle of an ASMR video would make the video completely unsuited as an ASMR video and basically destroy its purpose or any draw it could have had. I'm pretty sure most of the good ones demonetize for that reason anyway.
>>
>>2677747
they don't even run it, they legitimately describe themselves as "on-screen personalities", it's a WatchMojo-esque corporation
>>
>>2677153
Simon is the only reason I still watch.
>>
>>2677533
>implying the ASMR community isn't all about patreon bucks now.
>>
>>2678184
I believe at one point they described their contract statement was to produce "personality videos".

Then again when you consider how they found them, Blampied being another Youtube wrestling vlogger guy and Pacitti being pic related, it makes perfect sense. All the article writer guys that do research and stuff are other guys.
>>
File: 6322331.jpg (380KB, 1920x964px) Image search: [Google]
6322331.jpg
380KB, 1920x964px
>>2678207
There's shitters and good ones with and without patreons. There's always gonna be garbage no matter what.

Iunno why the guy complained since all he has to do is to pick a couple good ones to subscribe to instead of randomly browsing and he'll never see a camwhore again.
>>
Why isn't WWE helping them? As industry leader it is WWE's ethical and moral responsibility to help out local indies by either providing a loan or brand exposure through marketing and promoting. Not to mention the fact WWE should be leading the campaign against youtube to begin with.

At least they could buy out the guys for a fair price and save them from the loss.
>>
>>2677279
b-but muh dumb political agenda
>>
>>2678273
Ignoring the obvious shitposting, WWE doesn't even a good job of caring for their own subscribers. It still takes a month for current episodes to go up if you miss them the day they happen because of their TV contracts, except this basically is a huuuuge reason why non-US viewers have very little incentive to subscribe to the network for current coverage. Hulu doesnt exist there, the USA Network doesnt exist there so they couldnt watch it on there if they wanted to, and the shows run at literally the worst times in the middle of the night live, so not being able to watch them right then is basically the norm. Being able to sit down Tuesday evening and watch current RAW at a sane time for yourself would probably sell a hell of a lot of subs considering how hot the non-US markets are right now.
>>
>>2677143
Simon is the best one

*slaps head
>>
>>2677498
This
>>
>>2677193
nice try ross
>>
>>2677544
Take whatculture amd produce the polar opposite
>>
File: 1495400234814.png (309KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495400234814.png
309KB, 500x500px
>>2678229

>a ER post on /asp/ of all places
>>
>>2676738
good.
bunch of numale faggots
>>
>>2677278
4chan fatties living in your head rent free though.
>>
>>2677518
but literal who's don't draw dimes friendo
>>
>>2676738
>hey look at me im the guy who hates anything that is popular at the moment
>>
>>2676738
good riddence

from what Corney said of thier drive along with him to Orlando this past wrestlemania, they are just as cucked as him, except Corney has actually contributed to the business
>>
>>2678760
>popular
>has to cancel all their shows

something doesn't make sense here, Anon
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.