[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nakamura On Main Roster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: nakamura-backlash.jpg (20KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura-backlash.jpg
20KB, 540x304px
>What about Nakamura’s entrance, Renee?
>I’ve watched his entrance a dozen times and it still gives me chills
>Talk about a rock star entrance, JBL
>His entrance is unlike anything you will ever see on this earth
>Without question, the greatest entrance in sports entertainment
>I guess that interview didn’t amount to much, but what about that entrance?
>I wanted to see them fight, I guess we’re going to have to wait for Backlash, but man was that entrance something special.
>And he’s got that violin player, it’s one of the most fascinating things I’ve ever seen in person
>No one cares how he wrestles, he’s such an artist! Have you seen his entrance? It will change your life.

WWE couldn’t figure out subtlety if they got slapped in the face with a dictionary that only defined subtlety.
>>
>SEETHING
>>
Wasn't his match pretty much shit too?
>>
Based Nak working the anti-smarks.
>>
>>2676325
Pretty good by WWE standards, very middling by Nakamuras standards
>>
>>2676325
That's because nakamura have like two moves and have to save it for finish
>>
>>2676330
>Pretty good by WWE standards
So it was pretty much shit.
>>
>>2676325
To be fair, putting anyone against Ziggler means a guaranteed boring as shit match
>>
>>2676326
I'm fine with Nakamura. I don't like the announcers/commentators talking all that bullshit.
>>
>>2676351
I'm sure AJ could have a 4-star match with that goof.
>>
No one watched Backlash to give a shit.
>>
>>2676313
>Without question, the greatest entrance in sports entertainment

Out of how many?

Did these motherfuckers just tell me that he had the best entrance on the roster and that's the only thing he's got going for him?

Cause WWE is the only thing that bills itself as
>sports entertainment
>>
Problem with his entrance is that you don't give a shit once you've seen it.
>>
>>2676351
His match with the Miz was excellent, but Miz is a miracle worker.
>>
>>2676401
It was only good because of the buildup and the stipulation. Your standard 1v1 Ziggler match makes you want to skip it to the end.
>>
>>2676351
so quick to blame ziggler when none of nakamuras matches have been actually good since he faced zayn
>>
>>2676403
>It was only good because of the buildup and the stipulation.

I would argue you could say the same thing about the botchfest that was Punk versus Cena I at Money in the Bank.
>>
>>2676407
Ziggler is literally toxic for feuds. Rusev, Corbin, Ambrose, now Nakamura. His feud with Miz was solid, sure, and their match was surprisingly good. But otherwise he's change-the-channel tier.
>>
>>2676313
Fans base his popularity off his entrance and shit he did in the past. Neglecting the fact that's he's currently shit in the ring and can't string a sentence together.
>>
>>2676407
Some of the stuff with Samoa Joe was pretty good, but yeah. He's literally gone downhill every day he's been in WWE. Every match is worse than his last.
>>
HE HASN'T HAD 1 (ONE) GOOD MATCH SINCE WK9
>>
>girate and take 5 minutes to reach the ring over the same 20 second loop

Fuck off WWE, Nakameme's entrance is shit.
>>
not sure how i feel about this on one hand you can tell they're going for the weeaboo fag market with all the anime hype vignettes they make for this guy but then you realise it's just an old dude pretending to be an anime character and is actually quite shit so could be a good time to stop watching for a while and see if he's improved by summerslam
>>
Them talking about the entrance being great is a red flag akin to Cole saying that a cruiserweight "Is so much fun to watch!"
>>
>>2676401
Shit I just realized all those cringe promos was just Ziggler doing a poor Miz impersonation for the whole feud. Fucking imagine if Nakamura's debut match was against Miz.
>>
>>2676414
again you say this but name actually impressive matches rusev, baron corbin or dean ambrose have put on recently. and then watch ziggler outdo them all since the brand split every week
>>
>>2676407
His quick matches with Tye and Elias were fine. His matches with Roode were great. He had a great feud with Joe that just went on too long. Finn was a bit disappointing though, but when isn't he?
>>
>>2676359
He did the Tuesday after Summerslam last year
>>
File: poo.png (2KB, 205x140px) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
2KB, 205x140px
>comes out and does some dumb tantric shit with his hands
>what an artist he is!
>>
>>2676512
Ziggler works faster, he doesn't work better. So many less gifted wrestlers put on better matches than him because they remember to work their character, to sell the small details/facial expressions, and have better timing.
I watch a Ziggler match and most of the time I get the impression he doesn't give a shit about the match. I guess he really was the best choice for Nakamura, because Nakamura doesn't seem to give a shit either. They're both just seeing how long they can get away with doing nothing for WWE paychecks.
>>
>>2676407
The match where he lost the title to Roode was a great one.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.