[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jinder Mahal The New Roman Reigns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (87KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
87KB, 480x360px
Did you hear the crowd chants at Backlash? Jinder got a better reaction than Reigns does. With the loud dueling chants of "lets go jinder" "jinder sucks" he has everything Vince needs to make him the face of the company. It's amazing, in such a short time he's just as over (if not more over) than Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2676174
>Jinder got a better reaction than Reigns does.
James Ellsworth gets a better reaction than Reigns.
>>
>>2676174
The scary thing about this is that Jinder's Title win is the single biggest example of "you'll like/hate who we'll tell you to and there is nothing you can do about it" WWE has ever pulled.

No one has had a push of this scale in such a short amount of time. No one in history went from bottom card jobber to main eventer in the span of a month.

It's a message that says it doesn't matter who you fans cheer or who you boo, WE get to decide who becomes the stars and we can do it with anybody and you will proudly eat whatever shit we give you.

WWE has never looked like a monopoly without any worthy competition more than last night.
>>
>>2676184
>tfw I got Ellsworked last night
>>
Dont they understand the face of the company has to be a white man.

Exception being the rock but he has white blood in him so his mulatto ass gets a pass.
>>
>>2676843
No
No no no no

Jinder is a fucking heel, it's completely different.

This was a smart move, do not be confused by that.

They should give him the JBL push.
>>
No, jinder got cheered when he won his wwe title
>>
>>2676843
Lmao sit down smark
>>
>>2676961
It's really not all that different.
The last time the WWE Championship looked this weak was with Miz and even he at least had months worth of build before we all just found out that he was just going to end up as fodder for the Cena/Rock feud.
>>
>>2677003
>Lmao I'm not like these other smarks

That Edge and Christian sketch changed how I view this board and this silly idea of an "Anti-Smark".
>>
>new roman reigns

he gets a good reaction, he is already 5 levels higher than roman
>>
They need to tell him to drop those two Indian Manlets, Bulk up a bit more, and get a better signature move.

Then they can put him in a "The Rock" role. If they focus less on his race like they did with Rocky. But WWE won't, they'll Fuck it up.

Cos they're retarded
>>
>>2676843

JBL's push was bigger. He went from a bottom tier tag team guy to beating the shit out of the company's top baby face in a month.
>>
I don't understand this reaction at all.

>he sucks, he shouldn't have won!
Wrestling is fucking fake. This was an unpredictable change of pace and I hope they keep doing shit like this.
>>
>>2676174
The difference being Jinder is an actual heel, so if they boo him out of the building every night, it'll do wonders for his career, especially on the eyes of Vince who loves crowd reaction more than anything.

Height + Muscles + intended public reraction + big reaction = stay a champion for a loooong time. Only thing missing here could be merch sales.
>>
>>2676997
Some people were cheered him when he arrived to the arena
>>
>>2676184
>>2676174
>x got a better reaction than Roman
KEK
>>
holy shit the way everyone is looking in disbelieve around themselves
>>
>>2676843
>WAHHHH WWE ISNT DOING EXACTLY WHAT I WANT WAHHHHH
Good. Last time that happened we got CM Punk and then Daniel Bryan. Two of the worst, most forgettable waste of time boring title runs of all time.
>>
>>2676843

WWE isn't a democracy you shitbird
>>
>>2677335
(You)'ve earned this reply.

>>2677355
Clearly.
It's Vince's bedtime story to his children/grandchildren and an outlet to his own fetishes and/or fantasies at times and will always be this until he's forced to listen to his fans again due to solid competition.
>>
>>2676174
If you listen to the text of his promos, it reads like an SJW manifesto, it could play well in blue states.
>>
>>2677100
Organic heat

Imagine that.
>>
File: AJ Lays Trap.jpg (30KB, 462x443px) Image search: [Google]
AJ Lays Trap.jpg
30KB, 462x443px
>>2677509
So what's it gonna be /asp/, you want to boo Jinder and become a SJW or cheer him and become a smark?
>>
>>2677079
Champs weaker than Jinder after the Miz run
>Dean
>Bray
>Orton
>Del Rio
>Mysterio
>>
>>2676174
>The New Roman Reigns
Low-key Roman hasn't been on the main roster for even 5 years for anyone to be saying someone else is the new Roman.
>>
>>2676843
>It's a message that says it doesn't matter who you fans cheer or who you boo, WE get to decide who becomes the stars

That's how it has ALWAYS worked you underage smark.
>>
>>2676997
People also cheered for Roman when he beat Sheamus.
>>
>>2677860
The only one you have correct on that list is Mysterio and that hardly counts since it went right back to Cena the same day
>>
>>2677860
>Deanetty
What a mess that was.
>>
People were cheering Jinder because there are a group of shitty smart mark fans who always cheer heels and act like they know shit and are funny for cheering such a nothing talent

Roman started getting booed because he was given Bryan's spot the fans wanted Bryan to have.

Remember Roman was cheered over Batista at that Royal Rumble.

If Roman faced say Rusev at Mania 31 instead of facing Lesnar things would be different
>>
As an Indian fan who has been watching wrestling for a long long time and will continue to... let me say this directly to vince:

Thank you.
>>
>>2677909
>for cheering such a nothing talent
Easy on the salt.

Pro-wrestling has always been about more than just doing cool flips and grappling in the ring.

I find it hilarious that smarks keep crying that everything is the same, and then when you get something new, you complain cause it isn't Sami Zayn/AJ Styles/Adam Cole or whichever indie darling you're bandwagoning this month.
>>
>>2677909
Or maybe they just Love change and dont want the same shitty ppl at the top all the Time? Dumbass..
>>
>>2677946
Where did I say anything about flips? He is a black hole of charisma and has dull boring 80s generic heel promos. He also had zero build. Remember Jack Swagger's run?

"Something new" isn't always good. Why don't you dipshits understand that? Put the title on Ellsworth then since it will be something "new" and "a surprise" so you all can post how based ellsworth now is since you care only about memes.

I wouldn't want Zayn being champion either since he's been made out to be a joke for two years now.
>>
>>2677966
>Love change

Change for change's sake is never good.
Put the title on Ellsworth or Heath Slater then since it doesn't matter
>>
>>2677975
>He also had zero build.
You see this is the problem. You think everyone who wins nthe WWE title needs to have some kind of Daniel Bryan-esque build where they win some lose some all culminating in a big epin win at wrestlemania. That's the trope that smarks have fallen in love with.

>Ellsworth
Literally never ever at any single moment have I cared about this guy or anything he did. Jinder being the WWE champion is something new and refreshing, I don't even watch this stuff weekly cause it's objectively a giant waste of time but the fact that people like you are crying about this is hilarious.
>>
>>2677493
>It's Vince's bedtime story to his children/grandchildren and an outlet to his own fetishes
Its a hell of a bedtime story then, cuz people pay to see it.

Smarks losing their shit over this will never NOT be pathetic.
>>
>>2677946
>smarks keep crying that everything is the same, and then when you get something new, you complain
This is why there is no promotion in the world worth a shit that cares what smarks think, and they shouldn't.

There's a name for the reaction to Jinder. Its called heat.
>>
>>2678000
>Seem to believe
Where did I say that?
>Daniel Bryan build
Where did I say that? Also that was Bryan getting over DESPITE how he was portrayed. Only has worked for him
You know for a hundred years a guy getting a title shot would win matches credibly for a while then get a shot. Not lose all the time, randomly win a number 1 contender match, then win the title.

>Something new
Doesn't make it good. See Swagger, Miz, etc
>Crying
Yeah who cares about good TV. It's just crash TV!
>>
>>2678026
>This faggot
>Giving a heel legitimate, heartfelt heat, and will probably continue to for days or weeks
>Thinks this wasn't exactly the plan
>>
>>2678018
No other promotion in the world puts the belt on a jobber.

>It's called heat
Hahahaha. Yeah and david arquette had heat for winning the title too.
>>
>>2678038
>Swagger
>Miz
>Del Rio
>Khali
>>
File: (you).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>2677335
>>
>>2677885
>it went right back to Cena the same day
God damn this still bothers me. They could have just delayed Punk's return for a week.
>>
>>2676184
This xD
>>
>>2678026
Daniel Bryan was a jobber in WWE when he started out, he even got fired. You want everyone to have a Daniel Bryan story and that's why wrestling and smarks especially today suck.
>>
>>2676184
Roman Reigns gets a reaction everywhere and that's what matters. If he was coming out to silence then he'd be a failure.
>>
>>2677758
I'll stick to neutral tbqhwu
>>
>>2676843
>a heel getting boo'd is a reason not to push him

18+ ya faggot
>>
>>2677909
>Roman started getting booed because he was given Bryan's spot the fans wanted Bryan to have.

This. Then it became a self fulfilling prophecy.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.