[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a company ever fallen as hard as this one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1452656673706.png (422KB, 538x602px) Image search: [Google]
1452656673706.png
422KB, 538x602px
Has a company ever fallen as hard as this one?
>>
>>2675639
>>
>>2675639
Your mom fell on my hard dick OP
>>
considering how insanely great they were in their own field 17 years ago...no

and no company ever will
>>
>>2675648
Stamford Wives tears are some of the tastiest in existence
>>
WCW went from the most popular company in the world to out of business in 3 years.
>>
>>2675660
oh but im laffin
>>
>>2675661
They were only that for like 2 years though (96-98)
>>2675656
It really is quite amazing
>>
>>2675639
The NJPW shills are out in force tonight.

Has it not occurred to anyone that if you're REALLY upset about Jinder winning a fake title in a fake sport, then you have been worked all to hell?
>>
>>2675667
Laughing to keep from crying
kek
>>
>>2675676

>only a shill would think that wwe is a shit company (it is)

el o el
E-Drones are fucking pathetic
>>
>>2675686
If it sucks so much, why are you obsessed with it? Its all any of you faggots can talk about (Because the shit you watch is boring, maybe?)
>>
>>2675696
How am I obsessed?
It's pretty fascinating watching the slow death of a once great company
>>
>>2675708
uh huh. Personally, I just watched a good PPV without giving all this concern to the long-term viability of the company that made it.

Its weird to be so interested in something like that when you don't even watch the shows.
>>
>>2675726
Because I used to be a fan
It's sad to see something you used to like slowly kill themselves
>>
>>2675726
It was a good ppv and watching jinder and orton steal the show when you had a bunch of Indy and Japan guys on the card was awesome.
>>
>>2675661
History does have a habit of repeating...
>>
File: 20110315_miz-600x335.jpg (69KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
20110315_miz-600x335.jpg
69KB, 600x335px
>he forgot 2011
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.