[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE MEAN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>>
>>2675267
POTUS Trump living in Redditetty's head rent free.
>>
So, is this the true power of squared circle?
>>
>we
Fucking plebbit pieces of shit stealing our fucking thunder
>>
We did it wreddit!
>>
>>2675267
>WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!!

When will these fucks finally look in the mirror and realize they have 0 impact on anything?

Jinder Mahal is best friends with Orton and Orton is Vince's boy.

So if you can put 2 and 2 together you can see the connection as to what lead Jinder to the top.
>>
>>2675267
>WE
literally all of you leddit,4chan and wooo are part of Vince 4D chess games
>>
>>2675267
i'll be damned if redit tries to take this win from us.
4chan>ledit
always
we got trump, and we got jinder
>>
>>2675267
Daily reminder AJ Lee had to cancel her AMA on /r/sq because they're a bunch of creepy fat fucks
>>
I would say >we

but, does /asp/ even have influence outside of 4chan?
>>
>>2675329
story?
>>
>>2675498
They scheduled an AMA on their little clubhouse for her to answer questions (it was to promote her memoir)

The day came that she was supposed to answer questions and her manager pulled out and the AMA never happened because the questions either pertained to Chicago Phil or were creepy as fuck questions.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.