[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: khali-champ_display_image[1].jpg (29KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
khali-champ_display_image[1].jpg
29KB, 350x240px
Khali had one (1) WHC reign that lasted 61 days which WWE used for the next decade to promote shows in India.

Jinder's reign will be quite short.
>>
>>2675199
Get worked mark. Jinder's holding the title till survivor series
>>
>>2675242
No chance in hell of Jinder headlining Summerslam, and Brock is unlikely to appear.
>>
>>2675261
Pretty sure Brock is facing Roman at Summerslam and again at mania
>>
>>2675242
No, he'll lose it to Rusev at MitB.
>>
>>2675242
>Being this much of a mark
>thinking vince is able to do anything but rehash previous tactics.

Real question is, why isn't vince using this as another chance to try and force reigns into a babyface slot by having him be the local hero who vanishes the heel foreign champion.

Maybe HHH is putting something in his pills.
>>
>>2675199
>Th-They won't put the strap on a jobber like Jinder
>Jinder wins
>I-I promise it's only f-for a short amount of time g-guys I swear
>>
>>2675564
we assumed vince wouldn't straight up run the Great Kali Playbook 2.0.

It was certainly a possibility.Not a big deal, just means I don't tune in for 3 weeks until he has the strap taken off.
>>
>>2675199
>to promote shows in India.
WWE did 2 shows in 14 years in India. You mean to promote the company.
>>
>>2675199
Don't care. The fact that it actually happened is good enough.
>>
>>2675199
He's going to beat Bruno Sammartino's record. Screencap this.
>>
>>2675199
SEETHING
>>
Jinder is literally there to give people reason to cheer Cena when he wins #17

Did you honestly think this was going any other way?

>Summerslam 2017 location: Brooklyn NY

Oh boy, rev up those 9/11 packages.
>>
File: hmmm...hmmm.png (218KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm...hmmm.png
218KB, 800x590px
>>2677062
Wow, I cant believe i didnt see it until now, this guy knows whats up
>>
>>2676634
This is the right attitude to have

>>2677062
fuck that is a good foresight
>>
>>2677062
>Oh boy, rev up those 9/11 packages.

But he isn't a Muslim.
>>
>>2677092
So ? close enough for Vince
>>
>>2677092
That really doesn't matter at all
>>
>no way jinder mahal wins the fatal 4way
wins the 4way

>jinder is just a jobber, he'll never beat orton
beats orton and becomes wwe champion

>h-his title reign won't l-last long

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>2677091
It's the only way to look at it. A guy from 3MB just became champ. He could lose the title Tuesday and I wouldn't care. Jinder Mahal became WWE champion. That's fucking amazing.
>>
>>2677062
Pretty much this, although I would expect #17 to be a wrestlemania moment

>>2677096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZYpK2bGMpY
>>
I hate how his promos are 'AMERICANS AREN'T MULITCULTURAL' fuck off. This country is too mulit-cultural, it's why libtards are bending over backwards for immigrants that can't speak English.
>>
>>2675199
If promoting the brand abroad is the reason they're doing this we should have had a Chinese champion by now.
>>
>>2677102
Add he won't main event over Nakamura to that. I'm legit happy for BPP. The dude worked hard as fuck and Vince rewarded him for that. We should all be happy we get an unknown as champion instead of a typical boring Randy run.
>>
>>2677120
Compared to Canada, USA's still got a long way to go down the integration and the multicultalism road.
>>
>>2677120
Jinder himself said he hated those promos on Talk is Jericho. Apparently all that is Vince's addition
>>
>>2677135
we wont let em in, just give up on this "Multicultural" bullshit which is just a front for Muslim world domination
>>
>>2677135
Integration is different to multiculturalism. The former implies assimilation the later simply means a bunch of cultures ghettoising themselves.
>>
>>2677142
assimilation into american culture is much better than letting them keep their backwards culture, I am not opposed to Immigration, as long as they are contributing members to society you are welcome here, but if you want to ruin America then go back to your own shithole.
>>
>>2677110
>Pretty much this, although I would expect #17 to be a wrestlemania moment

That's what everyone said about #16
>>
>>2675582
More of a JBL than a Khali, no?
>>
>>2677172
I hope he is another Jbl. Jbl was fucking based.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.