[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

true
>>
And none of them drew 3.3 billion dimes like Big Poppa Poo
>>
Yeah, None of those listed are Modern Day Maharaja. #MDM
>>
>god forbid new blood gets a title

This is why E is shit. They take w chance and it gets shit all over, but complain when it's constantly on the same guys
>>
>>2674599
He's cherrypicking.
>>
>>2674663
implying I posted this in anger? Big Poppa Poo is here to stay.
>>
>>2674599
>Pretending Tna geek is anywhere near the level of the others listed
Smarkssssssss
>>
>>2674599
JBL, Seamus, Del Rio, Ambrose
>>
>>2674677
No you just pointed out a seething
>>
>>2674663
>we hate Blandy Boreton, he has been wrestling the same match for 15 years, get the belt off him
hmmm okay, as you wish, plus, we'll give it to some fresh blood, not a boring 12-time winner
>omg we hate Jinder, we miss VINTAGE Randy Orton!
>>
Salty idiot. Wrestling is a fucking work.
>>
Hart, Austin and HHH started as jobbers too. Gave him a chance, damnit.
>>
>>2674739
absolutely. Plumpy is salt
>>
>>2674599
why did he name all those names
>>
>>2674599
Vince just gained over 1.3 Billion dimes from India
>>
>>2674599
ALL HAIL THE UNHINDERED MAHARAJA
>>
File: cuck.jpg (51KB, 563x410px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
51KB, 563x410px
>>2674599
>Whatculture being retards

This is nothing new
>>
>waaaah only white people get the belt
>brown guy wins
>waaah I don't like him
Fuck cuckculture. Can't hinder the jinder ya pinhead redditors.
>>
>You forgot the entire shield. Thought whatcuckold were wrestling fans?
BLOW THE FUCK OUT BY A TRIPFAG
>>
>>2674883
(((the system)))
>>
Man all those Indian Facebook fans must be fucking pumped right now.
>>
>>2674771
They gave the belt to a jobber because they are about to tour India. Jinder Mahal will drop that belt as soon as all the Middle Eastern marketing is done. The complaint is that he did nothing to earn that belt, he just happens to be the only Indian guy.
>>
>>2674663
Willing to give Jinder a shot. Last guy they took a chance with like this was Mark Henry. And he had an amazing run as champion.
>>
>>2674663
not a fan of mahal but yeah pretty much. trotting out old timers and has beens is a patchwork that is detrimental to long term gains. ill give him a chance.
>>
File: 1421628911718.jpg (322KB, 1745x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1421628911718.jpg
322KB, 1745x1662px
>>2674599

>including Orton and Lesner in that group
>>
>>2675130

LesnAr you fucking indian loving shit eater
>>
>>2675103
>Still this upset
>>
>>2675103
>did nothing to earn the belt
have you seen his old physique compared to how he's built now? Cry about roids all you want, they don't do the work for you. The diet and training to maintain that physique is hell. Add in that he has to do it while traveling to a different city six days a week and it's about a fucking miracle. Kevin obese and Sami lame could learn a thing or two
>>
File: BPP.png (49KB, 750x679px) Image search: [Google]
BPP.png
49KB, 750x679px
>>2674599
Holy shit he won! Fucking based Big Poppa Poo. Pretty excited how things can go now.
>>
>>2674883
>i have to interject my political thoughts and take little quick leftist jabs out of nowhere in the middle of talking about something completely having nothing to do with politics

pretty much the average leftist
>>
>>2674883
any man who comes up with the gimmick mr brexit should be strung up and strangled to death
>>
>>2675127

This.

This kind of thing you never see in wrestling any more. Every once in awhile you need to shake things up and elevate a guy. WCW did it years ago with Ron Simmons and even put the belt on him. Ron had a pretty decent run and actually got over great. He could have been even more if WCW hadn't removed Dusty Rhodes as the head booker.

I'm sure Jinder won't be a champion for long but this could help elevate him in the card. Let's face it, WWE needs some new blood in the upper card. It's stale as fuck.
>>
>>2674599
Including Styles on his list...

Stupid fucking faggot. How this fag get a following?
>>
>>2674720
JBL was good and over though. Neither Eddie or Cena get over near as good without JBL
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495424784397.jpg (32KB, 552x455px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495424784397.jpg
32KB, 552x455px
>>
>>2674802
Yeah but they didn't get hotshotted the belt after less than 2 months of build up.

They tagged, opened and midcarded their way up
>>
>>2675198
By being objectively good at everything having to do with pro wrestling and the most consistently over guy in every company he's ever worked for?
>>
>>2674720
The Miz
>>
white people getting triggered lately
>>
>>2674599
>omg wwe made a bad booking decision
>even though my lively hood is me always talking about them
>even though my smark fed is tanking
kek why are smarks so stupid? There are a bunch of random WWE champs who held it for a few months. Cringe wyatt being one of them. Give jinder a chance, the guy is clearly working hard
>>
Jinder's already better than Cena.

He can actually beat Orton.
>>
>>2674883
He is right though. Trump will get impeached soon. Americans never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>2675211
>JBL was good and over though.

Not at first. Giving him the belt was what made him good and got him over.
Looking back today it's odd to say it considering what he accomplished with the belt but he was pretty much a glorified jobber as a singles wrestler. His only success was in tag teaming with Ron Simmons.

After Ron Simmons retired and the APA was disbanded, Bradshaw goes single again and adopts his new "JBL" gimmick and wins title shot at Eddie G. in less than a month after adopting his new gimmick. That's not being "over." That's what you call kissing Vince's ass. Once Vince gave him the title he got over. In reality he didn't deserve his title win or push either but he got it and went on to be a really great champion. Don't try to rewrite history just cause he ended up being a great heel champion.
>>
>>2675146
he'll last as long as vince needs to see that poo's watch but they don't buy merch and then it'll be back on a white meat babyface
>>
>>2675236
That's how Raw does shit (if you're lucky). Smackdown is the land of opportunity, where you don't just see the same winners over and over.
>>
>>2675416
The sweet tears of the left, desperately trying to undermine an administration that the people chose in rejection of their dynasty candidate who's already been on record for accepting bribes for influence while working as secretary of state.
>>
>>2675425
Poo's buy the fuck out of the merch now.
India has a large middle class that didn't exist 10 years ago.
>>
>>2675127
True
>>
>>2674663
Its not about who they gave it to, its about how they gave it to him.

One month of winning after 10 years of being a jobber does not a believable champion make.

Jinder winning doesn't make him a star, it makes the title a joke.
>>
>>2675435
>undermine an administration that the people chose in rejection of their dynasty candidate

2.9 Million more Americans voted for that dynasty candidate, dipshit.
>>
>Is an actual heel who neckbeards and everyone else boos instead of cheers like most other heels

>Big poppa poo and the bollywood boys get massive amounts of heat for cheating to win.

>Isn't champion material because he used to lose all the time in a fake sport but it's okay if someone like Same Zayn would've won the belt.

>Makes ya' think
>>
>>2674599
>cuckculture
>>
>>2674663
This is true. But I feel like WWE pushes a guy like Jinder just to spite and contradict the fans. The fans want something new and fresh, so instead of giving them someone they want, they push a roided up jobber. Then when fans complain, the WWE can go 'hurr durr the fans don't know what they want hurr durr'.
>>
File: IMG_4461.png (2MB, 1540x2046px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4461.png
2MB, 1540x2046px
GOAT in the making desu. So many dimes will be drawn now.
>>
>>2675908
A lot of the crowd was chanting for Jinder, so some people wanted it to happen.
>>
>>2675950
I actually didn't watch the match, but let's be honest, Jinder is a meme, and a pretty terrible performer all round. I give it 3 weeks before he's getting terrible fan reactions.
>>
>>2675950
He got a pop during his entrance and there were "LET'S GO JINDER, JINDER SUCKS" chants, there were also people cheering him when he won the title
>>
>>2675908
But smarks wanted Jinder ever since he gave Balor a concussion.

Did you already forget?
>>
>>2675800
>loves the electoral college unless it inconveniences them
>>
>>2674599
>mentioning Undercarder but not Based Big Dog
>>
>>2675950
Sometimes the smarks wants the underdog to win. The recent "dive" comments didn't help Orton either
>>
Jinder is pretty ass as a performer but I'll take anyone over Orton.
>>
File: mahal_balor_elbow_360-1.gif (4MB, 360x241px) Image search: [Google]
mahal_balor_elbow_360-1.gif
4MB, 360x241px
>>2675978
You're not an ass performer if you can do this to the DEMON KANG
>>
File: Mahal Jinder Aug 2016.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mahal Jinder Aug 2016.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
So how did we go from this...
>>
>>2676005
Look guys, he still has the veins, gyno, and pimples even before he got ripped so it wasn't from roids.
>>
P U N J A B I
U
NATURAL
J
ASS-KICKING
B
INDIAN

S E X
E
XERXES

W A R R I O R
A
RATINGS
R
INCREASING
O
RAJA
>>
>>2675987
Jinder's Unhindered Elbow should be his new finisher.
>>
>>2675435
>Sure, I watched Republicans take away my healthcare again, and my wages continue plummeting, and sure, I will succumb to my crippling heroin addiction and blow my brains out but it was all worth it to piss off some liberals on twitter!
>>
>>2676062
>take away my healthcare

I was paying more because of Obamacare than before it, you retard.
>>
LAHAT KAYO NANGGIGIGIL SA GALIT
IN ENGLISH: YA SEETHING
>>
>>2676067
>he thinks the Republicucks won't stop defunding every service they can

KEK

You deserve Trumpetty
>>
>>2676049
10/10 lost at Xerxes
>>
I was mad at first that Jinder was getting a title shot because he's gross as fuck to look at. But fuck it I'll take him as champion over Ortonetty.
>>
Lmfao how hard can you cherry pick

The miz. Mankind. The Great Khali.
>>
>>2676071
>wanting the government to pay for everything

Get a job you hippie piece of nanny state shit.
>>
>>2676070
Meanwhile, the Philippines has this guy as their champ...
>>
File: fbOuLnU.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
fbOuLnU.png
286KB, 475x546px
>>2675363
You take that back
>>
>>2676138
He was shit in 2011 and still shit now.

He should stay in the midcard where he belongs.
>>
He's only 30 lads what the fuck.
>>
>>2676110
He didn't cherry pick. He through some terrible wrestlers up there like Undercarder, HHH, and Cena.
>>
File: Scott-Steiner-400px.jpg (93KB, 400x542px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner-400px.jpg
93KB, 400x542px
>>2674883
He's right. You REDNECKS and trailer trash are just too stupid to see it.
>>
Bray went over Cena and Styles clean, Orton went over Bray and Cena clean, Jinder went over Orton clean. Jinder vs Brock vs Roman at Wrestlemania book it Vince.
>>
>>2674599
>Implying WCPW wouldn't trip over themselves trying to hire Jinder Al Hal when he's future endeavoured
>>
>>2674663
Problem is they ALWAYS pick people who are shit to push for that young blood argument.
>>
>>2676119
He got booed here last year.

He's a fake Flip unlike Based Big Dave.
>>
>>2676319
Exactly. He sucks.
>>
Brad Maddox may as well have jizzed on this title as well.
>>
>>2676278
>>
>>2676110
>The Great Khali

Wrong belt, scrub
>>
not sure how i feel about this on one hand he's the perfect modern heel because everyone is inherently racist and that's great but it only works when you've actually got a hero people want to see beat him which you really don't.. so pretty much going to be a boring show for a while and a perfect chance to stop watching
>>
Don't see the problem. He actually looks like a star.
>>
>>2675987
THE MANLET MASHER
>>
>>2674599

Fuck off Plumpy, you thought Broken Matt was shit too.
>>
>>2674599
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Smarks seething on the suicide watch. Also >Style-less on teh same level as the rest. KEK.
>>
Why the fuck can't Jinder be champ?

What pretentious faggots.
>>
>>2675103
You know this is all fake right? And the belt is just a fucking prop that actually has no real prestige because all the champions are chosen beforehand? You are not really complaining about some one deserving of it are you?
>>
>>2675782
This is a NEW form of Jinder.

Your shitty complaint is like saying Kane shouldn't debut as a monster, he was a dentist before, its not believable.

When someone reinvents themself, they become a new character and get that mega push. Happens ALL the TIME.
>>
>>2676593
>he was a dentist before, its not believable.
in the ring?

How fucking stupid your argument is?
>>
>>2676614
>he doesn't know about Isaac Yankem
>he actually thinks Kane was an actual professional certified dentist before he became Kane

The state of Millennial Marks.
>>
File: IMG_2720.jpg (39KB, 720x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2720.jpg
39KB, 720x409px
>>2675800
Illegal aliens, convicted felons, and dead people are not legally allowed to vote. And im pretty sure its illegal to vote more than once. So, if you count those unconstitutional "votes" then yeah, I gues shilldog "won" the popular vote lmao
>>
>>2675987
Jinder Surprise.
>>
>>2676614
>he doesn't know about Isaac Yankem/Fake Diesel
>>
>>2675987
The Mahalator
>>
>>2674663
There is nothing wrong with new guys getting the belt
If they're booked properly and are good talent.
>>
Honestly, this will atleast make me tune in this week to see how much of a clusterfuck it ends up being.
>>
>>2676614
18+
>>
>Benoit, Arquette, Punk, Wacky Dean Ambrose and the Shield, Rey Rey

Who's this guy? I stopped watching around mania, never even heard about him
>>
>Implying Styles is on the same level as the rest of those
>>
>>2675987
The Ratings Killer.
>>
>>2675800
That's not how your democracy works you stupid faggot
>>
I get the shit about prestige but the built is nothing but a massive marketing gimmick, imagine getting mad about a man getting to hold a belt that exists just to sell replicas
>>
>>2676697
I said the same thing. I'd love to beat the shit out of that fag.
>>
>>2676265
>Jinder went over Orton clean
"no"
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.