[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a NJPW fan, thank you WWE for putting the title on Jinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: JinderWWEChampion.jpg (86KB, 931x525px) Image search: [Google]
JinderWWEChampion.jpg
86KB, 931x525px
The WWE will DIE even faster than ever before!
LMFAO!
>>
>>2674417
I can't believe I'm saying this but as a long time wwe fan, you smarks were right the whole time

Fuck the wwe
>>
>>2674417
This guy knows whats up, WWE is fucking dead, Vince is purposely killing it
>>
>>2674417
Meanwhile backstage, Vince is wanking to a Jinder x Roman fanfic he wrote.
>>
Based Vince tanking his own business.
>>
>>2674417
>>
>>2674539
>>2675393
>>2675407
>>2675427
smarks from reddit still getting worked
I'm here still laughing
>>
>>2675436
the shitstorm is hysterical
>>
>>2674417
Vince'll cry all the way to the bank I'm sure
>>
>>2674417
Why is everybody acting like this is the end of the world.

Dude will lose his title within 2 weeks, I guarantee it.
>>
>>2675685
You're POV is dumber than the lot of them.

Do any of you idiots actually think smackdowns rating aren't going to go even higher now?

Are any of you confused to the fact that raw is extremely boring and inconsequential compared to smackdown now?
>>
>WWE gets worse sales since Attitude Era
>still makes 10 times than NJPW at its height

What did OP mean by this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>2675393
NONE OF YOU DESERVE MY COMPANY!!! NOT SHANE, NOT STEPHANIE, NOT PAUL, NOT THE DAMN SHAREHOLDERS!!!
I BUILT THIS COMPANY WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS, AND I'M GOING TO BURN IT DOWN WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS DAMNIT!!!
>>
>>2674417
>implying he wasn't given the strap to work pajeets into giving them many dimes when they go to India
>>
This is WWE's Russo moment.

In a way, I understand it. It creates a temporary buzz, people will talk about it and it might expand their market in India.

On the other side, it killed the WWE title credibility.

Not to mention, I suspect this is another plan to help Roman. The rumoured plan was to have Roman go to SD and get the belt. So why not have it take it from a guy that the crowd resents a lot?
>>
>Couldn't go over Balor 4 weeks ago
>Is now the face of your company
THE STATE OF THE E
>>
>>2675685
>>Dude will lose his title within 2 weeks, I guarantee it.
so they've destroyed the credibility of the main title for some jobber to lose it in two weeks anyway? Just so they can maybe draw some ratings because people want to see what the fallout to this shit is?

Literally russo tier car crash booking.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.