[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PINNED BOTH AT THE SANE TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How is /ourempress/ so based bros?
>>
File: 1492814657762.gif (2MB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492814657762.gif
2MB, 450x360px
based empress
>>
Based
>>
>>2670824

>Those nasty ass pits
>>
>>2670837
Stop breathing
>>
>>2670837
I want to bury my face in them and lick them clean before Asuka stomps on my balls
>>
>>2670822
she's irrelevant now. join us in the kairi general >>2670254
we're celebrating and having a lot of fun. you no longer have to pretend to like asuka to spite the anti-smarks
>>
I thought they'd leave it open to the idea that Cross could take Asuka in a one on one. I guess all that lezing out was for nothing.
>>
That finish was a botch right? Explain why Asuka didn't break the count before hitting the ropes, because it makes all involved look like amatuers.
>>
>>2670972
Ruby saw the kick coming and sat up to dodge too late thus breaking the 3 count and allowing Asuka to kill both of them with her knee/kick
>>
>>2670972
She hit the ropes for more momentum to take both out for good
>>
>>2670972
>Asuka gets in the ring
>Ruby Riot realizes what she's about to do and gets up
>Eats a knee to the face
>Both get covered
It wasn't botched at all. The story was that Asuka vultured the win. Get a clue.
>>
>>2670822
This was so fucking retarded. No wonder everybody hates her now
>>
>>2670972
Yes it was a botch but not in that way. Asuka missed her cue because she's a fat shit and the ref was forced to do a slow count
>>
was worried my beautiful empress would lose...

thank you based asuka-chan
>>
>>2671032
go to bed carter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.