[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WHAT DOES /asp/ KNOW ABOUT MAIN EVENT TALENT? HUH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: cm punk pwning kevin nash.png (1MB, 1062x596px) Image search: [Google]
cm punk pwning kevin nash.png
1MB, 1062x596px
>WHAT DOES /asp/ KNOW ABOUT MAIN EVENT TALENT? HUH?
>>
Phillip Brooks should have been in a tag team dressed up as a bull fighter since he loves his bulls.
>>
>>2670784
>it's an /asp/ projects their fetish post
>>
>>2670779
I know they should earn it and not be generic vanilla midgets theres like 5 guys on the roster who are world title worthy right now they are Reigns,Lesnar,Cena,Orton,and Styles that is about it everyone else is average or should be ignored jobbers
>>
>>2670786
According to AJ's book she stayed at Cena's house for a few days after her and Punk got together because "she couldn't find a place to stay in Florida". He's a cuck.
>>
>>2670792
>if I make something up they'll stop calling me a cuck >:(
>>
>>2670794
It's literally in her book that came out in April you mong
>>
>>2670792
Totally believable. Flordia is famous for it's lack of hotels and places for visitors to stay.

cuck man phil cucked again
>>
>>2670792
That happened while Nikki and Cena first got together, I doubt he cheated on Nikki.
>>
Going back and watching this guy's promos is like going back and reading things you posted online as a young teenager. It's cringe and embarrassing to the max. This promo (and line) was one of many examples. He says this to... Kevin Nash? One of the most over and important wrestlers of all time? The man who paved the way to put Punk where he was (undeservedly) at that moment? Motherfucker should have been kissing Kev's feet.

I'm glad the former waffle house employee is gone.
>>
>>2670806
Amen
>>
>>2670806
Unironically, Amen bro
>>
>>2670806
Good post
>>
>>2670806
I'm a "smark" who's supposed to like him yet that's exactly how I feel
>>
File: 20110717_mitb_cmpunk6_r_0[1].jpg (66KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
20110717_mitb_cmpunk6_r_0[1].jpg
66KB, 686x384px
>>2670806
>>2670815
>>2671383
>>2670809
>>2671415

Reminder: CM PUNK HAS THE BALLS TO DO THINGS THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO DO

It's funny that low life losers are making fun of a guy who has actually done something in life, while they failed at everything, got depressed and now shit posts on an image board and will rot here forever, because they are failures at life. Cm punk is a millionaire, he has already won, what he's doing now is his passion and he's taking a shot at it, unlike you losers that failed or got rejected at everything you tried to do.

I like how you couldn't even deny any of the shit the guy wrote about you being - a bitter loser and failure at life - and that is why you hate Punk.
Because it's the truth. You couldn't even deny it! Instead you zone in on "hurr Punk is a whiner" meme because he is not afraid to speak his mind.
Let me guess, you think "It's better to not try and risk failure than to risk failure in trying"
Enjoy living in your safe space bubble because you have no balls, spending the rest of your days rage posting about a guy who has the balls and money to do what he wants with his life.
There's winners and losers in life Ladies & Gentlemen, now guess which one you are.
>>
>>2670806
I just rewatched the entire promo for the first time in ages, how did we ever think CM Punk was good on the mic? Rambly as hell.
>>
File: Erick-Rowan.jpg (28KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Erick-Rowan.jpg
28KB, 642x361px
>>2670779
THEY LOOKING REAL JACKED BABY
>>
>>2671506
Ya know Punks personality does annoy me in ways but everything you said is true. The guy made it and at some point said fuck it and truly did things his way for better or worse . He has my respect and I enjoyed his character/matches for the most part.
>>
File: BfIcw4lCEAAmJp8.jpg (37KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
BfIcw4lCEAAmJp8.jpg
37KB, 599x400px
>>2671506
>>
>>2671506
Beggin ya to seek sunlight and to stop living vicariously through Phil.
>>
>>2670797
what page + chapter. i have an ebook handy hete.
>>
>>2670802

BASED CENA WITH THE NIKKI/AJ THREESOME
>>
File: Ig7WwJD.jpg (93KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ig7WwJD.jpg
93KB, 768x768px
>>2671506
hi phil
>>2671620
KEK
>>
>>2670806
literally worked
>>
File: tumblr_okd4qw0xdX1vufq1no2_500.gif (1MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okd4qw0xdX1vufq1no2_500.gif
1MB, 500x270px
>>2671714
Nikki and AJ had a threesome with Cena. But its not the AJ you think it is
>>
>>2671506
>worked so hard he pretends to be Phil online

PLEASE have sex. I am BEGGING you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.