[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Championship Shake-up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: CpWsJVoXEAAI4Ar.jpg (195KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
CpWsJVoXEAAI4Ar.jpg
195KB, 1024x953px
Everyone agrees that the titles are devalued and almost worthless. There are too many belts and Brock is MIA with the Universal Championship.

Here's the solution:
Unifiy the Universal and World Titles into the "WWE Title". Change the Inter-Continental into the "Raw Championship" and the US into the "Smackdown Championship". Put the entire Women's division on Raw and put the entire Tag Team division on Smackdown and unify those respective titles.

The WWE champ would now be a floater between shows. He would become a more epic figure in the company. If it was Brock it wouldn't matter as much that he wasn't around all the time. Whenever the WWE champ isn't the focus of the show, the secondary title would then take center stage. Also the Raw and Smackdown titles would have an "Option C" that could be cashed in for the WWE title once after every 6 months of a reign. That way a mid-December could be elevated without having to lose in a big match to drop the secondary title first.

When to enact all these changes? When else but the next Night of Champions. Book it.
>>
>>2670117
Your assumption that "everyone" agrees that the titles are devalued is factually inaccurate and not even provable.

Your "solution" to this imaginary problem is absolute trash.

Please delete your thread.
>>
mid-December should read mid-carder.
>>
Right line of thinking but I disagree with getting rid of US and IC. Make one title the overall then change the universal to raw and make a smack down title. Put women on RAW and cruiser weights on Smack.
>>
>>2670123
How could it be factually inaccurate? It's an opinion.
>>
>>2670130
"Everyone agrees" cannot be considered to be an opinion.
>>
>>2670117
I hate all the RAW and Smackdown championships thing

So it means that the Smackdown Womens Champion cant be drafted or she would be the new RAW Womens Champion and automatically Alexa would be drafted to Smackdown to be the Smackdown Womens Champion one more time?

I know that WWE would let vacant some title if that happens but still, my autism is angry
>>
>>2670136
What? There would be no Smackdown Women's Champion. I said the Women's Division would be only on Raw.
>>
>>2670127
But that's even more titles. We want to increase a title's value. Not water them down further.
>>
>>2670160
I know, im talking about the real current situation of WWE
>>
>>2670123
Then how would you improve the current situation?
>>
>>2670207
RAW:
WHC
US
Womens
Tag
Make the UK the European Title

Smackdown:
WWE
IC
Womens
Tag
Cruiserweight

Hardcore title floating

NXT:
NXT Title
NXT TV Title
NXT Womens
NXT Tag

Two womens division is ok because in that way other womens can shine like Alexa or Naomi, if there was only 1 womens title then Alexa or Naomi never would have been champions

The Smackdown tag team division just need better booking
>>
>>2670207
I'm fine with it the way it is. I'm not like most WWE fans. I just watch because I enjoy it and let the story take me where it's going. I don't watch it to analyze and complain and bitch about how I could make it better. I'm a fan, not a smark. When you're older you might understand.
>>
>>2670117
Poor trolling attempt.
>>
It's already painfully obvious they're trying to devalue the WWE title and push the UT as the more prestigious one.
>>
Simply add the Hardcore title with the 24 rule applied, AND make it cross promotion for interesting storylines and something worthwhile can air on the titantron while they wait for the next match to get set up
>>
>>2670117
>Put the entire Women's division on Raw and put the entire Tag Team division on Smackdown and unify those respective titles.
This is a stupid fucking solution and I'm so sick of people acting like it's even worth considering.
>>
>>2670406
Yeah Raw needs to either go 2 hours or find something to fill out the time. Cruisers and skits just aren't cutting it.
>>
>>2670380
Trolling? I actually put a lot of thought into this. I've trolled before but this isn't one of those times.
>>
>>2670395
Give it up. The Hardcore title idea is just never gonna happen. It's passe.
>>
>>2670406
Oh yeah. God forbid there should actually be rampant competition within a division.
>>
>>2670117
Brilliant! Now that's a fan idea that's actually worth implementing! This would make everything much more exciting.
>>
>>2670426
Could've fooled me.
>>
>>2670431
Don't kill the dream m8
>>
>>2670117
I like Option C. I know it's a TNA invention but really why does someone with a rising career have to overcome having to job out by losing their mid-card title before moving on to the main event scene. Seems like an unnecessary set-back.
>>
>>2670117
>Unifiy the Universal and World Titles into the "WWE Title"
Agreed. And stop the meme W belts. Get a real fucking gold championship belt.
>Change the Inter-Continental into the "Raw Championship"
Take a shit in your own mouth, choke on it, and die. You're not gonna flush the history of the IC title down the toilet.
>The WWE champ would now be a floater between shows
I would kind of agree with this.
>>
>>2670496
>You're not gonna flush the history of the IC title down the toilet.
WWE themselves have already done that
>>
>Tag Titles cross brand
Have tag teams in individual brands fight for #1 contender position.
>Women's Title
Possibly also cross brand. The issue with making it cross brand is that it's easy for a lot of the more forgettable wrasslers to be underused.
>IC Title for Smackdown only
Their value would mean more later.
>US Title for Raw only
See above

Now we need a cross brand title, so for the sake of not having to name it something fucking goofy, just
>WWE Championship
Like the Tag, individual brands fight for contender positions, but this is now done either point based, or on W/L ratio. I'd prefer point based, because it gives underdogs a really interesting climb that can be gradual, where as the W/L means they can't really shake that loss. With a point system it may have to span over a season, so say a year. Resets at SS, maybe? Things like winning the Royal Rumble would put you in the #1 Contender slot by giving you a ridiculous amount of points. You could potentially also add more complicated rules (like beating a person x points above you nets you bonus points), or gimmick matches (a match where people propose they will swap their current points if they win/lose). MITB would be cross-brand, not two individual brands with their own briefcases.
As well as that, current title holders gain bonus points for winning matches, and beating a title holder grants you extra points. When somebody loses their title, it is vacated for the closest contenders to them.

A neat thing about this idea (imo) is that it'd shuffle talent around regularly enough for people to have matches with others they otherwise wouldn't. Feuds would need to be handled a little differently, maybe losers lose points so there feels like there's something at stake. This could be an idea that only really works in my head, possibly a total clusterfuck, but it'd at at least provide a level of competitiveness to the weekly shows, right? More than just bland storylines used to loosely tie things together.
>>
>>2670127
I agree with this, IC title is too iconic. Adding one more title wouldn't be bad, the thing that does the most damage to a title's value is bad booking.
>>
>>2670496
>Take a shit in your own mouth, choke on >it, and die. You're not gonna flush the >history of the IC title down the toilet.

Oh yes I damn well will. And I won't have a moment's guilt about it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.