[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when his heart was ripped in half?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 907172.jpg (477KB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
907172.jpg
477KB, 640x1440px
Where were you when his heart was ripped in half?
>>
File: Shawn Kicks Flair.gif (882KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn Kicks Flair.gif
882KB, 200x112px
>>2669537
Getting my heart broken watching it.
>>
What exactly happened? I didn't watch Takeover, Russo Swerve?
>>
>>2669549
Just go and watch the last 10 minutes or so.
>>
>>2669550
Fuck that, >>2669549 watch the UK title match, then take a break and play a game or something. After you've cooled down watch the main event. If you just watched the last ten minutes, it would be like skipping to the last bite of desert.
>>
>>2669553
Well obviously I only meant in reference to his question of what exactly happened. You may as well just watch the UK match then stop watching wrestling entirely.
>>
Watching NBA playoff game having my heart ripped out by Meme State Warriors. FUCK ZAZA.
>>
>>2669553
So Takeover was crap?
>>
>>2669555
will Big Dick Dave give 5* to the UK match? will your trips be as Glorious as Bobby Roode?
>>
>>2669568
He already gave it 4 like the assblasted kike that he is.
>>
>>2669555
>WWE mark sees actual wrestling for the first time
>>
>>2669598
really? goddamn it man he's fucking biased
>>
>>2669600
>Being this stuck up your own ass that you don't realise a great match because it was under a WWE brand.
>>
>>2669537
Jerking off to House of Horror match for the 4th time. NXT is a waste of time, it lacks depth and storyline for me to invest in.
>>
>>2669609
NJPW matches are 10-20x times better, now wipe hunters cum off your lips kid
>>
>>2669537
That's just shitty storytelling. Especially with that ladder to the face spot.

This is Russo-level shit booking.
>>
>>2669609
Wasn't even my point, dipshit.

>>2669660
They've been teasing the Ciampa turn since the CWC.

Stop talking about things you clearly don't understand.
>>
>>2669568
>>2669598
>e drones wanting validation from Big Dick Meltzer so badly
>>
>>2669564
It was okay, just structured poorly and the NXT Championship match was lame.
>>
>>2669761
It was alright, it was just nowhere near as good as some past matches, and of course the UK match. They had no hope. But that said, without the UK match and the turn, this would have been an easily forgettable Takeover.
>>
>>2669537
I figured it would happen when there was about 10 minutes left in my video after AOP had already left.

But damn.
>>
>>2669809
>I figured it would happen when there was about 10 minutes left in my video after AOP had already left.
lol yeah that plus being the main event and the title not changing hands made it pretty obvious

not sure why they were so desperate to split them up, they're the best face team so far on NXT in my opinion
>>
>>2669537
NXT in getting actual real heel heat again.
>>
>>2669814
Did yo not watch it live? That makes sense, but watching it live there isn't any sort of video bar to tell you how long is left. They even threw up the logo they do at the end of shows, so everyone thought it was over.

I can only imagine they split them up because they want to move on with the tag team division, and they weren't part of the plan, but they have such great chemistry they could build up the singles division around it. My guess is Chiampa gets the championship which culminates in a match at the Summerslam Takeover between the 2. I'd mark out for that. Roode does nothing for me. These guys remind me of Neville and Zayn.
>>
>>2669823
no i didn't watch it live

i doubt ciampa gets anywhere near the nxt title desu. he'll face gargano at the next takeover then fade into obscurity while johnny gets pushed
>>
>>2669829
If it was the main roster I could see that. NXT would have to be complete retards to throw away one of their best tag teams to do nothing with it.
>>
File: IMG_4490.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4490.gif
2MB, 320x180px
I'm not surprised I didn't hear a word about this show, its written for marks that WWE KNOWS WILL WATCH ANYTHING RASSLING related.

Enjoy your plate of shit, make sure to ask for seconds!
>>
>>2669839
>The fact that I don't know things makes me better than you
The state of bingo halls
>>
>>2671170
always tries to be the smartest one in the room but comes off as an obese fedora tipping autist
that's reddit for ya
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.