[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASUKAWINSLOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: aah.png (2MB, 945x857px) Image search: [Google]
aah.png
2MB, 945x857px
Smarks will unironically defend this shit. This bitch is worse than peak superman Cena now.
>>
>worse than peak superman
>cheated to win in her last singles defense
>>
>>2669167
I don't like her, but I don't mind a long ass reining champ.
>>
>>2669170
Cancelled out by the fact that she's never taken a single pin. Even Cena got beat clean by HBK on a random Raw
>>
>>2669176
And that was well into his third title reign.

>undefeated wrestler has never taken a pin

Really made me think...
>>
Well the story is that she's afraid of the Eclipse and is doing everything in her power to not be hit by the Eclipse, we saw Ember Moon staring down at the match with her arm in a sling and the biggest show of the year for NXT is in a couple months.

So, yeah, she probably should've been pinned by Ruby Riot tonight in a B-Tier Takeover. You're right.
>>
>>2669167
She's not comparable to Cena. Asuka isn't booked like an underdog. People get annoyed by underdogs who never lose because it doesn't make sense. It reminds you that the company assumes everyone is an idiot who can't remember anything in the past.
>>
>>2669167
>This bitch is worse
who cares, none of the other women on the roster look better than her. If Nikki Cross had better impact and a good finisher I'd put her over probably if she gets better.
>>
God forbid a champion holds the belt for more than a month in the current state of WWE
>>
>>2670021
Asuka's best match to date was her being carried heavily by Ember. She's a shit fucking wrestler and I'm tired of people riding her dick like she's so good
>>
>>2670162
Let's not get carried away. Asuka is a great wrestler too.
>>
>>2670162
That's a shame, because I will never, ever tire of riding Asuka's glorious strap-on monster dick.
>>
>>2669167
>Smarks will unironically defend this shit
Actually they won't. Don't believe me? Go on wrestlingforum and head to the NXT section. Everybody is tearing into Asuka. Even the most hardcore fans have completely run out of patience with her. There's a big thread up that has 100% debunked the myth that she's good
>>
>>2670189
>Bliss is top girl
>Based Io about to get a monster push
>Asuka, Botcha and Bay Leno exposed
>Blandy Boreton about to lose to Jinder
Maybe there's hope for WWE yet
>>
>>2670179
She isn't. There's nothing great about her. She does nothing well. Can't sell, can't tell a story, can't make any of her offense look convincing. Shit shit shit
>>
smark hypocrisy at it again

dead
>>
>>2669167
This is exactly what I was thinking last night, she doesn't fucking lose, that ugly slut is booked way to fucking strong, she only appeals to horny weebs anyway.
>>
>>2669167
kek based Asuka working the anti-smarks into tears
>>
Ember Moon and Ruby Riot are both more interesting and more convincing wrestlers but make no mistake, Asuka has to dominate the main roster when she gets called up or her entire undefeated run as champion is pointless.
>>
Womens wrestling has always been the piss break, and that will never change, regardless of how much they push it or rearange the time slots on PPV's.

I went to take a piss during their match last night, and made some food. Hence, I don't give a shit that their match sucked - of course it did.

You are all worked as hell. They are still piss break tier, you just got sold on the fact that they said they were changing it.

>women
>athletes
>>
>>2670323
Its more like a fap break, no one cares about their athletic ability we only want to fap to these bitches, thats why Alexa has the RAW belt and not the chinks.
>>
>>2670162
>>2670194
Man, the moment when somebody lets themselves get brainwashed by their own shitposting and actually starts espousing the shitposting opinion for real is always so surreal.
>>
>>2670320
Fuck that shit, Asgooka needs to job to based Charlotte right away. Thankfully Vince almost certainly knows this
>>
>>2670357
I bet you've never even watched this chink wrestle. It's clear as day after a series of boring, underwhelming matches that she was 100% hype and nothing more
>>
>>2670502
ya seething
>>
>>2670502
You appear to be ding-dong diddly to seething, my friend. Perhaps you should rectify that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.