[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state of the booking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DAUBFPDUQAAPt79.0.jpg (99KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DAUBFPDUQAAPt79.0.jpg
99KB, 1200x800px
>Nikki totally killed by a basic enzugiri
>Asuka pins Ruby with a basic running knee
What the fuck was Triple H thinking? Why did regular moves suddenly become finisher tier in this match?
>>
>>2669154
Same argument could be said as to why Jake the Snakes's DDT became a basic move over time and why a firemans carry became a staple finisher for the man who cannot be seen. Why? Because WWE, thats why.
>>
I don't think he cares about the women's matches anymore beyond ensuring AsukaWinsLOL is the ultimate result. Hence the lazy, rushed and all around terrible end to every women's title match since Dallas last year.
>>
>HBK started beating guys with a superkick in the early/mid-90s

>>2669160
Orlando had a brilliant finish you nonce
>>
>>2669154
so pretty
>>
>>2669163
The super kick makes sense as a finisher. It's a direct hit to the head and it looks like it really fucking hurts with that much force behind it.

>>2669154
When the WWF decided that finishers no longer finish a match but you need 3 of them to put down any one above a mid carder
>>
>>2669163
Neither of these moves will become regular match enders for either woman though, I guarantee it. They'll go back to using their usual finishers. This was totally bizarre stuff. Imagine Cena pinning someone with the five knuckle shuffle once then never doing it again.
>>
>>2669174
>It's a direct hit to the head

Please look up what "Enzugiri" means and then feel dumb.
>>
>>2669184
Asuka has been winning matches with the Enzuigiri for over a year
>>
>>2669193
She's been winning with the Asuka Lock and a standard roundhouse kick
>>
Like, the peoples elbow is a elbow drop with some dancing. Finishers impact is just perceived
>>
send asuka to smackdown not raw likd if u agree
>>
>>2669201
they weren't finishers though. they were just regular parts of their movesets before randomly becoming finisher level for this one match
>>
Nikki should have the title, I'm sick of this constant Asuka steamrolls the roster shit.
>>
>>2669154
>>
>>2669300
Pissed off, fat and gay retard spotted lol.
>>
File: gravedigger.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
gravedigger.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>2669154
Based Haitch knows what's best for business.

Based Big Defender Asuka working the obese anti-smarks into a frenzy
>>
>>2669300

>Nikki
>NXT Title
>WUT
>>
>>2669184
I thought that was supposed to be a finisher for Ruby Riot. They were highlighting it in the pre-match video package like it was her finish.
>>
>>2669300
This. Asuka is so boring. Nikki is fun and charismatic
>>
>>2669154
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.