[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he have any chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Does he have any chance?
>>
umm, yea, Vince needs to open up thst India Market and Jinder is the guy
But.. plans change, soooo... i dunno. maybe. yes
>>
>>2668765
His minions will distract the ref as usual, so yes.
>>
File: dave-meltzer-video[1].jpg (140KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
dave-meltzer-video[1].jpg
140KB, 640x420px
yeah.umm...uh...no...ummm.yeahh...wait..ummm.you..know...plans change last minute...um...yeah
>>
File: meltzer[1].jpg (27KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer[1].jpg
27KB, 660x400px
yea...umm uh, yeah you know um..if it doesn't..uh ..vince changed the plan..um uh, at the last second...when ummm..Jinder was near the ring..umm vince was under the apron...uhh you know Jinder said that he heard vince from under the ring screaming....plans have changed umm.. yeah you not winning the match
>>
>>2669636
>he doesn't know that referees have earpieces connected to Gorilla
>>
File: 1492789322699.gif (2MB, 398x268px) Image search: [Google]
1492789322699.gif
2MB, 398x268px
Yes. It's the same with Swagger when WWE was aggressively expanding in Oklahoma.
>>
Randy didn't agree to get busted open by Brock so he could go on to drop the belt to a jobber at a C tier PPV

Nakamura vs Ziggler is the main event, and it should be treated as such
>>
>>2669747
Based Randy is dropping it to Baron "Double Chin Belly" Corbin though
>>
>>2669747
Backlash is B-Tier

Always has been. C tiers are ones named after match stipulations.
>>
>>2669759
>Hell in a Cell
>c-tier
>>
>>2669747
Lmao sit down smark
>>
>>2669759
>Royal Rumble
>>
Listen, it's gonna be a no-dq ending. The feud will continue until the next ppv. That gives audiences more time to learn to accept him as a number one contender. But he'll lose that too. Then he'll be in Money in the Bank. He'll lose that as well, but he'll be in it for the exposure as well as being booked as the most likely heel to win. If a face wins MitB, Jinder will lose a feud with him at the next ppv to make them look strong before moving on to a feud with Mojo. If a heel wins MitB, Jinder will immediately feud with Mojo. Thanks to Poo & Loo Security, he'll beat the shit out of Mojo pretty much every week. Then Ryder will return and help swing things back in Mojo's favor. If WWE is really lucky, Gronk will sign up for a six-man tag match at one of the big four ppvs. In the end, Hype Bros. will go over Jinder. Jinder will pick up some easy midcard wins (I'm looking at Tye) and then be a part of Survivor Series. He'll put a babyface over at the Rumble. He'll be on the pre-show at the next Mania.

Anything past that gets hazy. My divining gems can only see so much.
>>
>>2670121
Forgot to mention that the second match with Orton will be one of WWE's 2017 highlights. They know Orton can't have an indie darling match, but Orton is a holdover from the Ruthless Aggression era. Jinder is a tough looking motherfucker. That match is going to be No Holds Barred and it is going to push the limit for brutality in the modern WWE in a way that only Orton could get away with.
>>
>>2670121

>Poo & Loo security

Holy kek
>>
File: Vince-Russo.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Russo.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
>>2668765
bro, cmon bro. have jinder bro... hear me out bro. have jinder injure all the other superstars bro until all we have left bro is a glorified bollywood soap opera bro.
>>
>>2670149
Legit lol'd. Ty b anon
>>
>>2668765
He's the favorite to win.
>>
>>2670141
>Poo in Loo
Bangladesh deserves that label more imo
>>
>>2670198
WWE has been relying on the unpredictable booking as a way to compensate for crap writing since Summerslam when Goldberg squashed Lesnar
>>
Would have been ok with the Universal title but you don't put the most important title on a jobber. It devalues it.

Mahal is barely above Ellsworth in this respect.
>>
>>2668765
Fuck No, How the fuck is this shit-skinned jobber the No.1 Contender but Styles is fighting for the midcard and belt and Shinsuke gets a match against the gay spaghetti fish ?
>>
no hes getting ryback'd,
>>
>>2668765
he's ding-dong diddly wining

screencap this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.