[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: daniel-bryan-wm-30.jpg (228KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan-wm-30.jpg
228KB, 1284x722px
The day wrestling died
>>
>>2666496
this was the final nail in the coffin, yes because Vince finally gave into the demands of virgin smarks, if Batista won he could have either lost it to Lesnar,Reigns,or Wyatt and we could of had consistent storylines, but sadly this didn't happen and he had this mess with Seth Winning the belt and have this shit like Balor in the ring, AND THE SMARKS STILL COMPLAIN
>>
>>2666496
>>2666632
There was no way Batista could won Wrestlemania 30. It was the result of years of WWE alienating the casuals so DBry literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: bFfEkGn - Imgur.gif (4MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
bFfEkGn - Imgur.gif
4MB, 200x150px
The day wrestling actually died.
>>
Man, all that investment and time into Bryan sure paid off with that one month title reign and then him retiring.
>>
>>2666632

>Batista wins
>loses it to Lesnar at Summerslam
>Roman wins the rumble, Seth cashes in at WM

Instead people got something they actually wanted.
>>
Undeniably true.
>>
THE MIRACLE KID! THE MIRACLE KID!

lmfao fuck WWE
>>
the ACTUAL day wrestling died
>>
>>2666955
Business went up during Cena/Batista era though. It went to shit after Benoit/Eddie won titles & I'm not just saying that. Look up ratings & attendance & net income data if you don't believe me.
>>
Based goat still working the anti-smarks
>>
>>2666496
I'm not one of these punk spammer/shitposters, but it died when hhh didn't put over punk when they had their ppv.
>>
>>2667012
>Business went up during Cena/Batista era though.

Exactly

2005 was the ONE post-Attitude Era period where WWE had a significant rise in ratings, mainly due to Cena and Batista
>>
>>2667127
Shame it plummeted because Batista was always injured, Cena always won, and whenever Edge held the title it was hotshoted around.
>>
>>2667127
2007 was Cena main eventing and winning clean every single ppv and it had the biggest decrease in ratings year by year.

Until Roman came around.

But yeah, in 2005 he was over as fuck and so was Batista. Evolution Batista was great. He didn't talk much, was booked really well (by HHH no less, Batista said it in a podcast with Jericho, Vince wanted to turn him face in 2004 right after Orton face turned out to be a fiasco, HHH insisted for a longer storyline).
>>
>>2667172
>People turn on Cena when he squashes Angle and Y2J
>People cheer him against JBL and Edge and even Omaga
>Smarks are even kind of softening on him since he lost to brayn in 2013
The problem was always the "unbeatable" shit they tried to pull with him , he was pretty awesome when he is portrayed as equal to his opponent
>>
>>2666496
>>
>>2666933
Not only do you have basic facts wrong but you're implying WWE made any investment into Bryan.

>>2666632
So angry he's literally incoherent

>and we could of had

lel
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.