[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns isn't stro-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: dctq2c.gif (3MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
dctq2c.gif
3MB, 300x170px
Roman Reigns isn't stro-
>>
>>2666083
You are right, he isn't strong, he was, not anymore
>>
Fireman's Carry is a very easy position to lift someone.
Look at this fag struggling this much with two midgets lmao
>>
>comparing something that happened in the past to the present time
>struggling
kek
>>
who said roman reigns isnt strong? hes on the wall on cenas gym for the 1 tonne club
>>
>>2666096
So is Becky Lynch and Charlotte if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>2666089
>Fireman's Carry is a very easy position to lift someone
Yeah, maybe if you're a roid monster like Cena or Lesnar. Much harder to do if you're natty. I doubt Cena could replicate this gif without a shit ton of roids. Roman can do it easily without roids.
>>
File: oPdWZ8[1].gif (2MB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
oPdWZ8[1].gif
2MB, 320x182px
FCW Dean and Seth aren't even as heavy as the 500lb Show.
>>
>>2666083
How much did those two weigh? 400lbs? That should be nothing for an athlete. I've squatted 550 lbs and I'm a nobody for fuck's sake.
>>
>>2666108
completely different move and muscle activation. if you actually exercised you would know. edge is also standing on the fucking rope kek
>>
>>2666115
good for you
>>
>>2666104
It's literally one of the safest and most efficient ways to lift someone. That's why it's the go-to for trying to transport people by yourself.

>>2666122
They're both fireman's carries. Yes, Cena was assisted by Edge being on the ropes, but Show by himself is almost more than both of the two guys Roman lifted combined. Additionally, Roman drops straight back, Cena throws them over one shoulder afterwords. Cena's a freak of nature, Roman is a guy with aesthetic muscles but struggles with technique in a lot of his "strength" spots.
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (22KB, 453x326px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
22KB, 453x326px
>>2666083
>6 years ago
what happend bros? why is he so weak now?
>>
File: jewsfortrump.jpg (163KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jewsfortrump.jpg
163KB, 1620x1080px
>>2666115
did u walk around the room and fall with that weight? bet u barely bent ur knees actually
>>
Beth Phoenix has done more impressive moves than that to two men.
>>
>>2666206
Road schedule.
>>
>>2666209
That's nothing. Paige can handle two men like nobody's business.
>>
File: roidy mahal.jpg (175KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
roidy mahal.jpg
175KB, 1200x1200px
>>2666217
Not an argument.
>>
Shut up Fedoramen
>>
>>2666203
what the fuck is a fireman carry? have you ever exercised in your life? they are doing 2 completely different types of squats. cena doesnt even break 90 let alone 110 and doesnt have someone already on his fucking back before he initiates. fucking nerd
>>
File: nashalpha.png (962KB, 606x832px) Image search: [Google]
nashalpha.png
962KB, 606x832px
>>2666083
>arguing online over a fake fighters actual strength
>>
>>2666235
YOU'RE not an argument.
>>
>>2666104
>Cena
>roids
Go cry in your cuck shed, pajeet
>>
File: what a tool.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
what a tool.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>2666242
>what the fuck is a fireman carry?
>>
>>2666104
>REEEE ROOIDS NOT FAIR REEE
shut the fuck up, baby
>>
>>2666263
>Needing PED's to get big
Kek, that's just pathetic. Roman is a real athlete. Lesnar showed how much of an athlete he is when he got his shit pushed in by Reem, even with the aid of roids. Admit it, steroid-using faggots like Cena and Lesnar are just cheaters.
>>
>>2666279
>using something to improve your strength, size, speed, recovery
you're a fucking moron who lives by an autistic code
all real athletes use chemicals to improve their ability. whether it's roids, adderal, beta blockers, you name it.
>>
>>2666242
Everybody knows that Cena is stronger than Roman.
>>
>>2666083
Look at that shit, he nearly double over on his ankle
>>
>>2666242

PFFFFFFT
>>
>>2666208
Full ROM, faggot.
>>
>>2666242

The absolute state of your life
>>
>>2666279
Didn't Reem get banned for having insane levels of test?
>>
File: what.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>2666242

REALLY?
>>
>>2666083
>struggled
>these days he is even weaker

Nah fuck off cunt. Cena would have lifted them no problem. Roman is one of the weakest guys they have ever tried to seriously push.

Even guys like Cesaro and Sheamus are stronger than he is. With that said I like Roman. I just don't think they should let him break his back by doing power moves when he can't handle it.
>>
>>2666083
>literally stumbles around carrying two vanilla midgets
Cena did this with fucking Big Show and Edge
>>
>>2666393
Test =/= Roids
>>
>>2666104
Or anyone.

It is literally taught with the internet of the average person or weaker being able to carry people much, much larger than themselves.
>>
>have to go as far back as a promotion that died 5 years ago to find an example of Roman being "strong"
>>
>>2666279
Who violated the WWE wellness policy again?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.