[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*beats you up in front of your girlfriend*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: mickey-gall-Getty-1.jpg (105KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
mickey-gall-Getty-1.jpg
105KB, 650x366px
*beats you up in front of your girlfriend*
>>
*compliments you*
>>
Is he really homosexual or Phil fags just making shit up?
>>
>>2665900
I wouldn't be surprised if Phil himself started that rumor and on here
>>
>>2665900
I don't like Phil at all, but Gall literally kissed his own freaking dad on the lips
>>
>>2665891
It's an evolutionary fact that if a woman sees her mate get beaten down by a stronger male she will run off with him.

AJ Lee most likely planned on how to divorce Phil that same night get got BTFO. She'll probably stay with him an extra 5 months.
>>
>>2665914

>he's never kissed his own dad on the lips like how the Vikings used to do to their own kin to show their love and affection

I bet you were raised by an insecure father who tried hard to come off as masculine on a daily basis to which screwed you up to the point of commenting a skateboarding/airgun message board
>>
File: abcdef.jpg (864KB, 1478x1200px) Image search: [Google]
abcdef.jpg
864KB, 1478x1200px
>>2665891
>Some asshole MMA fighter beats you up in some bar in front of your girlfriend
Pretty sure I'd be worked into a shoot before that happened
>>
>>2665931
>Some Asshole MMA Fighter
>Subject is Mickey Gall
Who looks like the asshole here?
>>
File: 1495225260959.jpg (48KB, 914x914px) Image search: [Google]
1495225260959.jpg
48KB, 914x914px
>Having a Girlfriend
>Not thinking Gall is gay
>>
>>2665938
Then why's he trying to beat me up in front of my girlfriend? I didn't start that fight.
>>
>>2665938
Punk probably called him about that move. If you listened to the pre-fight news conferences Punk went way out of his way to put Mickey over and came out stating he was going to avoid childish trash talk when doing the pressers. Punk was overwhelmingly respectful and people were only pissed at him because he was so terrible at MMA and should have fought amateur fights like the law says.
>>
>>2665978
>I was only pretending to be smug after the kid beat me up in record time
>>
>>2665915
Whats more embarassing is the age difference. A younger more stronger male dominated an older one
>>
Is Big Dick Mick /ourguy/?
>>
>>2665983
>record time

Not really. I'm honestly surprised how long Punk stayed in it when you look at all the factors going in and how fights with guys a million times more experienced have ended in a matter of seconds.

If Mickey Gall actually threw that punch he feigned in the very beginning of the fight then Punk probably would have been out like 3 seconds in though.
>>
>>2665915
She's probably waiting on the baby to get that extra money after the divorce
>>
File: 1493434080282.png (462KB, 1232x832px) Image search: [Google]
1493434080282.png
462KB, 1232x832px
>>2665891
>>
>>2665925
You can't just point at random crackers in history and use that evidence. Romans also kissed their kids on the lips too, and they fucked their own kids. I guess you were raised by an insecure father, maybe yet, you were raised by one who fucked you ass daily and that's why you go around being a pain in the ass to everyone else.
>>
>>2666040
Age difference is actually one of the main if not the reason why Punk Lost and had zero way of getting into MMA
>>
*doesn't shake your hand*
>>
>>2666365
Say whatever you need to say to get out Daquan, he still isn't coming back.
>>
>>2666493
>reveals himself as a cuck

cringe.
>>
>>2666365
>crackers

You're obviously black and this explains it all. Don't worry Tyrone I can be your old white male role model

Maybe hopefully I can help you get a job at McDonalds after reasoning with your PO
>>
>>2666513
Not black, you're just projecting lol. I'm Chicano. Come verga puto maricon!
>>
>>2666503
Cuckholdry is the thinking man's fetish you lepton.
>>
>>2666517
Okay re read my last post but replace Tyrone with Pedro
>>
>>2666521
>>2666526
>The state of mayonnaise boys
>>
>>2666049

Yes.
>>
>>2666521
I knew you'd return, Poole
>>
>>2666513
Why are white boys so sensitive and fragile
>>
File: lol niggers.jpg (179KB, 526x651px) Image search: [Google]
lol niggers.jpg
179KB, 526x651px
>>2666879
find your father
>>
>>2665925
>muh Vikings

Literally smelly rapist savages no different to refugees
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.