[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are there gimmicks?Why are they so popular yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

What the fuck are there gimmicks?Why are they so popular yet they look like CAWs?
>>
Sorry bro, they were out of dildo headbands.
>>
Possibly because they are athletic as fuck and great highflyers. Who knows.
>>
>>2664363
So are 12 year old chinese girls on trampolines, that doesn't mean I want to see them in a wrestling ring.
>>
>>2664357
Because they can wrestle, which is a very important skill for wrestlers
>>
>>2664357
>They do cool flips
Osprey is the "aerial assassin" so he does the best flips
Ricochet is "aiming to be the king of the Super Juniors" so hes like, really good and sells realistically
People like them cause they do cool shit, this aint the 90s any more grandpa
Will Osprey is my favourite wrestler is the world
I wanna meet him
>>
>>2664373
>Because they can wrestle
I don't think I've ever seen them shoot for a take down, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>2664369
Then... Don't watch their matches?
>>
Ricochet jannettied The Flea, Bueno Girl and Evan Bourne
>>
>>2664376
I'm sure he'll let you top if you buy a t-shirt.
>>
>>2664363
If I wanted to see great athletes then I would watch A REAL FUCKING SPORT
>>
>>2664376
>both of their gimmicks are literally ''who is the best vanilla flippy midget''
The absolute STATE of professional wrestling in 2017
>>
>>2664387
So you prefer big sweaty slow men?
>>
>>2664389
It's pathetic.
>>
>>2664391
I prefer people who can ACTUALLY FUCKING WORK
>>
>>2664377
You know exactly what I meant, stop pretending to be an idiot
>>
>>2664397
But Anon, they've clearly worked you into a frenzy.
>>
>>2664357
>Prince Puma
>CAW

kys OP
>>
>>2664401
Nah, I don't even watch them. Just fucking around. Don't really care either way. Wrestling is dead.
>>
ITT: one dinosaur rages against his own frustration that sports entertainment is dead and is never coming back to its glory days
>>
>>2664357
they dont have gimmicks, per se. they have motifs. ospreay is the aerial assassin, which is based on assassin's creed (hence the hood), and ricochet is a king.
>>
>>2664417
>Aerial assassine
>king

Cringe
>>
Based Flippy Shit Working The Fat Virgin Pedophile Grandpas
>>
CM Punk vs Flippy Guy
>>
>>2664405
"wrestling is dead", said the man posting on an internet message board devoted to wrestling
>>
>>2664417
>knowing about this shit
Get laid fatty
>>
>>2664357
As you can see from that terrible production quality, not many people are watching them

At least Ricochet had some likeability as Prince Puma
>>
>>2664357
STAMFORD WIFE SEETHING
>>
>>2664733
People discuss older stuff on here.
>>
>>2664417
> ospreay is the aerial assassin, which is based on assassin's creed (hence the hood

JBL needs to end this geek asap
>>
Will is an over the top cheeky fuck who can play a GOAT heel and GOAT face in trouble. He's cocky fuck who can step up but doesn't take himself too seriously.

Ricochet is a flippy guy who also believes he has what it takes to be the GOAT. He's the most athletic guy in the world and he can tell a story or go balls to the wall. He can pretty much do it all but he knows he can so he's also somewhat arrogant in his abilities and it costs him sometimes.

When they go up against each other their most cocky sides come out because they look at each other as THE best highflyers so they flip at each other constantly just trying to out do each other in sheer cool looking shit until the match breaks down into strikes and they actually start selling and telling the story as they start actually landing moves on counters.

Basically two guys at the very top of their games as far as athleticism goes trying to prove they are THE best and better than the other. Hence the "my greatest rival but also my greatest friend" shit.

I still prefer Hiromu because he isn't the best high flyer or most athletic or best chain grappler. He over comes strategy with sheer insanity and sadism, which is also what makes him the best character in new japan. Dragon Lee being the only one who can keep up with his crazy ass.
>>
>>2664389
As opposed to WHAT, "I want to be the best guy and win the belt and be the yard."?
>>
>>2664782
what are you referencing over there?
>>
>>2664363
Maybe being a acrobat for Cirque du Solei should be their job then.
>>
>>2664384
can't
>>
Their gimmick is their in ring style. They're defined by their ability to do things others cannot.
>>
>>2664357
>they look like CAWs?
Ok tell me 5 wrestlers you don't think look like CAWs
>>
>>2665078
Most WWE wrestlers but the last one specifically would be Roman since his gimmick now is just saying "THIS IS MY YARD." a lot and everybody around him pretending that's not stupid as fuck.
>>
>>2665308
Bray Wyatt
Samoa Joe
Enzo Amore
Zack Ryder
Kane
>>
>>2664357
Not drawing any dimes
>>
>What are there [sic] gimmicks
>they look like

/wwe/ drones once again proving all they care about is looks
>>
>>2664753
>terrible production quality

You mean like gaudy LEDs or camerawork missing everything?
>>
>>2665082
They're not Mason Ryan...
>>
>>2665807
thats 50% of what wrestling is about you imbecile
>>
>>2665821
>thats
>imbecile

dumb faggot
>>
File: thats-not-an-argument-3737029.png (73KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
thats-not-an-argument-3737029.png
73KB, 500x365px
>>2665829
>>
>>2665829
>response is grammar
Great argument, guess you realized you lost
>>
>>2665841
>-t. gaybo who likes big sweaty men
>>
>>2665852
unironically +18
>>
File: Hulk-Hogan-Fist-Helmet.jpg (20KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-Hogan-Fist-Helmet.jpg
20KB, 642x361px
What's his gimmick?
>>
>>2664357
Ospreay is Okada's twink boyfriend and Ricochet is a WE WUZ
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.