[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two E-Drones Try to Say AJ Styles Isn't the BITW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: AytNh5RCUAIiue3.jpg (220KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
AytNh5RCUAIiue3.jpg
220KB, 480x800px
...without knowing anyone else outside of WWE. Listen as Bring it to the Table host Rosenshill and his sidekick try to explain who the best wrestler in the world is even though they don't know of any wrestlers outside of Vince's Carny Playhouse. WEW BOY

https://clyp.it/z4alo4a3
>>
>>2663976
Do you actually think that they don't KNOW any other wrestlers? Or do you think its possible that a WWE program isn't going to seriously discuss non-E wrestlers in that kind of conversation?
>>
>>2663983
Cheap Heat is not a WWE production. There's no rules on who they can or can't discuss.
>>
>Seth "ruins booking due to injuries" Rollins

Kek
>>
File: 1492851364639.png (9KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1492851364639.png
9KB, 299x276px
Okada is having a much better 2017 than anybody in the world and they didn't even mention him
>>
>>2663986
Shut up retard or I'll kill you
>>
>>2663998
t. neckbeard who hasn't left the house since Monday. the only thing you're gonna kill is that Velveeta cheese dip you're eating with a spoon.
>>
>>2664033
Kayyy... now you've REALLY got me seething.. pm me your name and address and I'll be by to kick your ass soon!!
>>
>>2663993
I like that match where he just laid still for half an hour and got six stars
>>
>>2664033
Really tried to BTFO but didn't really work.
Stop trying to fit in faggot.
>>
>>2664063
that one only got 5
>>
>>2664164
Fit in with who? Go watch some Old Day skits E-drone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.