[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you people understand the ramifications of booing the great one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: chrome_2017-05-19_00-17-41.png (794KB, 629x653px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-19_00-17-41.png
794KB, 629x653px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9lPncrBV1I

>Why you gotta boo the Rock?
>Is it because The Rock sold out?
>Oh yeah just worked my ass off, wanted to be successful

>Hulk Hogan late as usual

>Forcing the crowd not to do popular chants/singalongs

>What are you a bunch of sheep, have some self respect for Christ sake

Will there ever be anyone as good 2003 "Hollywood" Rock?
>>
I wonder if the idiots booing would of appreicated The Rock more if they knew a corny john cena would become the face of WWE for 10 years and then a no personality Roman Reigns
>>
>>2662555
No, he was the legit GOAT as Hollywood Rock and your trips confirm this truth.
>>
>>2662555
Best promos, theme and look of his career. Hollywood Rock was GOAT
>>
He really was good. He was as sharp as he'd ever been in the ring too, at the time.

Carried goldberg, lesnar, and broken down austin to damn good matches, among many others
>>
Hate how they made him cowardly during matches. Watch his last match with Austin and he keeps running outside like he would never do.
>>
The Rock was always better as a heel and Hollywood Rock had the best version of the entrance theme.
>>
>>2662869
all heels are cowards, it's how wrestling is

Stone Cold acted like the biggest coward in the world when he was heel in 2001
>>
>>2662555
Reminder that Rock's last act in his main WWE run was to put Goldberg (34 at the time and past his prime) over as a credible threat and Goldberg left a year later, wasting that
>>
>>2662884
he beat Hogan and Austin just to lose to Goldberg

then Goldberg never drew a penny
>>
>>2662872
The Rock was always a Heel.
>>
This was the beggining of part-timers putting on boring half-assed promos and matches. Ratings reflected that.
>>
>>2662555
what a shitty promo.
>>
>President Rock 2020
>First trip to China
>They play his heel theme instead of his normal face theme that they play in the USA.

How hard do you mark out?
>>
>>2662887
Goldberg is a proven draw, WWE just used him poorly. Literally everyone says that
>>
Rock was scary in 03. He was huge. Behemoth. He eclipsed everybody. Not only was he molten lava fire on the mic but his workrate had shot up considerably since cutting down on his bulk. The people turned on him because he had become bigger than the brand. He no longer needed them, they needed him. He carried that Hollywood persona well and it made for some fantastic television.

I'm one of the very few that was actually happy for him and didn't feel the slight betrayed when he tool for Hollywood. There was nothing left for him to do. Nothing. He had done it all. Absolutely everything imaginable.
>>
>>2662905
As bit of a side fact, Rock did more house shows in 2002-2003 than modern main eventers do now.
>>
File: 1475953261019.gif (1MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475953261019.gif
1MB, 190x200px
>>2662909
As if I needed another reason to love Rocky
>>
>>2662905
I don't hate him for leaving, you can't blame him.
>>
>>2662779
>fans booing a heel and enjoying themselves
>idiots
The fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>2662779
You do know what a heel is, don't you?
>>
>>2662880
>all heels are cowards
It's bad enough that you are entirely wrong but you also contradicted yourself by sayin Austin, he was a pure heel in 96 that didn't back down to anyone.
>>
>>2663509
>he was a pure heel in 96 that didn't back down to anyone.
but he always attacked people from behind
>>
>>2663527
That's not cowardly, it's dirty tactics because he was a cunt. Look at Mike Tyson biting ears and shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.