[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tommaso Ciampa injured at an NXT house show GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 1491899435582.png (815KB, 810x622px) Image search: [Google]
1491899435582.png
815KB, 810x622px
>Tommaso Ciampa injured at an NXT house show
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY
>>
Another indy manlet BTFO. Fingers crossed that Asgooka is next
>>
Put the strap on Tino and his Ambrose ASAP
>>
>>2662346
Who?
>>
>>2662380
Half of DIY.
>>
By a ....dive
>>
he was already injured

did he get injured again?
>>
>>2662382
Who?
>>
dawson should fill in
>>
>>2662462
My thought was Lorcan but that's honestly a great idea.
>>
Saw it happen live tonight. Arena went silent and the ring announcer looked shook. Told us twice that the match was a no contest.
>>
>>2662477
Well yeah, cuz now its like, "WTF happens with his friggin Tag Title Ladder Match?"
>>
Apparently the crowd was chanting "dive" so he did. If true, that's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>2662346
Fuck it. Put heavy machinery vs AOP this Saturday. Big boi match
>>
>>2662508
HOSS FEST
>>
>>2662365
What's gonna happen is that someone's gonna get tired of getting stiffed by Asgooka and start shooting on the disgusting whale
>>
>>2662514
emma did that at takeover london
>>
>>2662346
ok, literally unironically who is that
>>
>>2662522
He's that guy who kind of looks like Daniel Bryan, if Bryan went on a 2 year meth binge.
>>
>>2662515
Emma didn't shoot on her you dumbass
>>
>Takeover Chicago
>Ring announcer informs crowd that Ciampa can't compete but a replacement partner has been agreed on
>SAY YEAH
>Out comes Scott Dawson
>>
>>2662548
Wouldn't make any sense from a kayfabe standpoint but I'd mark hard
>>
>>2662346
>caring about boring indie white dudes
>>
>>2662549
He's willing to work with Gargano, who he hates less than AoP, to fuck up AoP's day and redeem Revival's loss to AoP. Done.
>>
>>2662558
Sooooo WWE is officially the indies now?

I didn't realize NJPW had sprung up so fast.
>>
>another indy midget made of glass got exposed

thank fuck
>>
>>2662365
>>2662558
>>2662770
I too enjoy shitposting
>>
File: gay dog or some shit.png (307KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
gay dog or some shit.png
307KB, 450x450px
>>2662806

>being this steamed

wew
>>
>>2662806
found the manleto
>>
...dive
>>
>indy manlets injuring themselves left and right
>somehow Owens is literally NEVER injuried

how does he do it, lads?
>>
>>2662559
That'd actually be awesome, kayfabe wise. Only problem is if they win, then what happens?
>>
>>2662988
His fat is like walking around covered in car airbags
>>
>>2662988
He is really good at what he does. He went and had hardcore matches with Sami during house shows in canada. And at RAW he had his usually good match.
>>
>>2662365
Asuka has that proper amount of fat to muscle ratio so that it is incredibly hard to injure her. Yeah, we know, she is supposed to be LANDWHALE GOOKA YOKOZUNA or something but seriously, a little cushioning goes a long way when it comes to bumps.
>>
Dash Wilder is a far greater tragedy. You know Johnny is going to get even more screentime now, meanwhile Scott has to stay in the shadows until Dash is better.
>>
>>2663122
Stop talking crap, you know (if booked right) Revival will still be one of the greatest tag teams in wrestling history. They already are really. This will hurt Gargano and Chiampa worse because as we've seen injury can really stall people when they're in NXT. Especially with how that's been booked lately. There's literally no coherent story lines. It's all over the place.
>>
>>2662346
>Takeover Chicago
>AoP come out with Paul Ellering
>Paul says they have no competition
>open challenge
>Heavy Machinery comes out
>wins tag titles

Fixed
>>
>>2663229
What's the purpose of putting the belts on 2 goofbals that only had like 2 squash matches on weekly shows?
>>
>>2663229
>cm punk comes out
>wins tag titles with johnny wrestling

fixed
>>
>>2662508
>about 1000 lbs in the ring

Save that for a bigger Takeover. I want to watch this though
>>
>>2662997
they won't win. and if russo books a swerve you can work the "tag team split up" angle with it.
>>
>>2662346
1 member of the revival hurt.
1 member of DIY hurt.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
>>
>>2662549
>Wouldn't make any sense from a kayfabe standpoint but I'd mark hard
If it's against AOP then it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>2663271

TNA did it with Beer Money and Motorcity Machineguns when one of BM got hurt prior to a planned PPV and they to had to find a willing partner to defend their belts or relinquish them to some heel team via No Compete clause. The mutual rivals put their shit aside to take down a heel tag team they both hated.

Now call me crazy but I am getting a sense of deja vu.
>>
>>2662997
They're not winning. This was the blowoff to the feud and likely what was gonna send DIY to the main roster.
>>
IT'S A WORK YA MARKS
>>
The man with 3 H's says were good
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/840861-triple-h-provides-update-on-tommaso-ciampas-status-for-nxt-takeover-chicago
>>
>>2662806
>shitposting

go back
>>
>>2662457
The pair of midgets that are supposed to job to the pair of mastodons tomorrow on nxt takeover.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.