[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kenny Omega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Is he a good promo?

I'll admit he's unique and eccentric but find his mic work boring. Less than 5% of Japan speaks English by the way.
>>
No, he's really hammy and over the top. Anyone who says he's good is a delusional mark.
>>
>>2662176
>Less than 5% of Japan speaks English by the way.
Its a good thing he speaks fluent japanese then huh.
>>
Yea his promo is fantastic.

Ironic that WWE marks sperg over bland flippy charisma blackhole indie stereotype nu-wrestlers like Seth Rollins while hating on an actual indy like Kenny and his Cleaner persona that could have fit right in along classic larger than life heels like Ric Flair or Rowdy Roddy
>>
>>2662201
>Yea his promo is fantastic.
Long-winded mumbling is considered a good promo?
>>
He kind of oversmokes his speeches, because when you hear him in the ring he's a lot more direct, it's a bit off an odd conflict
>>
I'm a fan of Kenny, but he's not a good promo. He comes across as stiff and unnatural, or over the top and silly. No in between.

He's charismatic in the ring but he's pretty bad on the mic. The Marty Scurll promo from ROH he did should show how bad he is.

He had a taped promo played and still fucked it up.
>>
>>2662201
It really isn't
>>
>>2662210
Not hating on anyone, but most of the promos that people consider the greatest were just fucking nonsense when you really listen to them. 3/4 of those promos is just fancy words and nonsense, and the rest has actual meaning.
Even half of a Heyman promo consists of adjectives about someone and someone else.
>>
>>2662176
>I'll admit he's unique and eccentric but find his mic work boring. Less than 5% of Japan speaks English by the way.
You have to remember that he's not talking to you; he's acting for the Japanese crowd. He can just say whatever the hell he wants and it doesn't have to make sense because they wouldn't understand it anyway. All he has to do is overact everything so he comes across as a crazy man.
>>
>>2662176
No, he talks like a fucking anime character and it's obnoxious as shit
>>
>>2662201
nah, he isn't, don't try to justify it, he's just meh
>>
File: 1494768242719.png (196KB, 186x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494768242719.png
196KB, 186x570px
>>2662176
I like Kenny, but indeed, his mic skills are depressing :/
>>
His mic skills are great when you take them for what they're for. Over the top cheese.

He sounds like an Anime villain 100% of the time, which is entertaining but not engaging if you're not in on the joke.
>>
he sounds like an anime villain in his promos. it works in Japan but if he ever goes to WWE he's gonna have to change it up
>>
>>2662179
>No, he's really hammy and over the top.

it's almost like that's his gimmick or something
>>
>>2662426
Yeah he doesn't suck, it's just his gimmick to suck.
>>
>>2662493
If he's over, he doesn't suck.
>>
>>2662493

You're a fucking idiot
>>
File: tumblr_nwmp8f9Lof1qj91kfo1_500.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwmp8f9Lof1qj91kfo1_500.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
>>2662179
>he's really hammy and over the top

Theres nothing wrong with this you noodlehead dumny. Enjoy ur *LeSpookySeriousMan* promos from Brayetty and the neverend droning from Seff Rollins.
>>
>>2662228
>>2662379
DaNEETER BTFO
>>2662506
>>
File: IMG_4277.png (11KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4277.png
11KB, 299x276px
>all these D drones hating on Based Cleaners GOAT promos that they've never listened to
>>
>>2662527
E drones god damnit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.