[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these two going to get future endeavored?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Are these two going to get future endeavored?
>>
Luke can go
BASED Big Red needs to stay
>>
>>2661705
no. at worst they will be put back as a tag team and be contenders
>>
Luke was getting crowd reaction but you can only get jobbed out so many times.
>>
>>2661705
Harper needs to adjust his gimmick so there can be just one "giant creepy redneck". They both tear it up on promos
>>
>>2661705
I dunno but SDL needs fucking something because the women's division is shit, the midcard is shit, and for the first time in like 4 years I just don't give a fuck about the WWE title. That's depressing.

Most of all, they're pushing the wrong people
>>
>>2661739
>Go grab the brass ring, get yourself over!
Vince is the one guy controlling talent pushes and Harper isn't popular with him according to reports.
>>
I'll say it again. SmackdownLive died during Wrestlemania season. The show is now every bit as shit as RAM, but one hour shorter.
>>
>>2661770
It died once orton got the belt, like always
>>
>>2661770
>>2661823
Feels bad.
>>
Big Red just delivered a god tier promo on last week's talking smack, him and luke are gonna feud for a while then endeavored
>>
>>2661823

Vintage Orton. Befuddles me that this guy gets paid $2million a year to destroy WWE programming
>>
>>2661709
>put back as a tag team

This is actually what they should do. The tag team division is pretty shitty any these two make a really good team. If they could get a few good feuds over the summer and then get a title run by the end of the year, they could save the division.

Breaking them up from Bray was just plain stupid. Every good heel needs some underlings which both of these guys were great at.
>>
Rowan still puts videos on his channel, not nearly as much views compared to the old ones though. They're probably going to feud a bit, then Sister Abigail in one of these vignettes will indoctrinate Harper again and they'll either join Bray or feud with him.
>>
>>2661909
Fashion Police vs Harper and Rowan could be based on a few levels.
>>
>>2661921
Rowan is gonna start a family of his own screencap this
>>
>>2661963
I would really enjoy this.
>>
>>2661874
I wouldn't say god tier, it dragged on a bit but at least he had some character for a change.
>>
>>2661963
I think he'd fit in as a part of SAnItY
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.