[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone been turned on harder in recent memory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: CbrlhssWEAEv2ow.jpg (144KB, 818x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CbrlhssWEAEv2ow.jpg
144KB, 818x1200px
>Smarks treat Asuka like the second coming of Christ himself in late 2015
>complaints start to appear by mid 2016, only a couple of months into her reign
>By early 2017 the title run is almost universally regarded as boring, the worst in NXT history and an active cancer to the women's division
>people even desperately hoping she fucks off asap so the damage can be undone
No memes, totally serious here: What went wrong?
>>
>having someone who can barely speak english as the face of a company marketed at dumb rednecks
>>
The only """"people"""" who hate her post on a Latvian banjo tuning forum
>>
>>2661504
Not true at all. There's significant hostility towards her all over the big smark sites
>>
>>2661498
They took a very limited performer and decided to make her the main fixture of a division. She's already stale in NXT despite only appearing once a month, I can't imagine how bad it will be on Smackdown

Asuka's shtick is only tolerable in very very small doses
>>
this thread is autism
>>
But Asuka rules, anon
>>
>>2661567
When are Seether releasing another song about your life?
>>
>>2661498
>What went wrong?

The NXT women's division is too small and hasn't produced a convincing next champion.
>>
File: kev nut.gif (2MB, 360x243px) Image search: [Google]
kev nut.gif
2MB, 360x243px
shes turned me on harder than anyone in recent history desu
>>
She steamrolled everyone and no one is established as a threat until Moon, but they're holding that off for a while.
>>
>>2661498
Holy fucking YUM!
>>
Nobody complains about Asuka except this board.
>>
Wtf, I hate anti-smarks now!
She's supposed to be fat!!
>>
>>2661503
Wrestling fans are more of a nerd majority rather than a redneck majority these days.
>>
File: 1495072173217.jpg (109KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1495072173217.jpg
109KB, 528x528px
>>2661498
>yfw asuka isn't as bad as you thought
>>
>>2661670
Untrue
>>
>>2661913
False
>>
>>2661679
and yet two (2!) title feuds on Smack are based around anti-American heels

The STATE of Vince
>>
>>2661658
you have some very low standards
>>
File: 1488623878248.png (32KB, 221x131px) Image search: [Google]
1488623878248.png
32KB, 221x131px
>ywn thigh fuck Asuka
It's not fair lads.
>>
>>2661584
Hate this meme. Anyone can be made into a convincing challenger when the current champ is a short pudgy girl
>>
>>2661517
>Everyone complains about her.

Like who? Because other than here because of some autists. She's over and you cant seem to handle that because she's asian.

Live shows constantly reveal big pops, just see youtube.

Shes at 173-0, garnering attention just see every wrestling related site.

Indiasport, ESPN, Sky Sports News, TokyoSPORT all reporting said streak too.

2nd Merchandise mover in NxT. Behind Roode.

Hasnt had a bad PPV according to Meltz.

If you dont like her its fine but your one opinion doesnt speak for everyone else.
>>
>>2661498
WWE signed new Jap women so smarks move on to their new favourite until the next one. I've been with Asuka day 1 and would still enjoy watching her bury the whole division for years
>>
If Gail Kim didn't work on wwe tv why would this fat chink? Gail is 10× better looking and 10× the worker asuka is. she's all smark hype there's a reason she's been on nxt for so long.
>>
>>2661985
Thos
>>
>>2661983
>being a loyal fan of any wrestler
Cuck
>>
>>2661997
True, I should only appreciate the latest signings and start calling everybody else boring like my friends on Wreddit (trademark) taught me
>>
>>2661658
this tbqfh
>>
>>2661498
Roman reings?
They guy had cheers before
>>
>>2661498
>Caring this much about women's "wrestling"
>>
>>2661961
The autists on this board are second to none, man. They won't respond to logic but at least you tried. Not worth the time if you ask me, not gonna change their opinion - and all their bitching does is make people like her more, because who wants to side up with a fucking retard?
>>
I think shes hot(I also think nia jax is the 2nd hottest raw wrestler(behind alexa bliss) as I have a thing for muffin tops).

I like how she is this undefeatable force in the women's division... except not in the "she cant be beat" way, but in the "I hope she makes her debut during the royal rumble and proceeds to stick it out for more than a few minutes unlike all the other women who have entered the rumble." I kind of want to see a woman in the men's roster, for a few reasons. For one, it'll be something different from the usual we have right now. For two, it'll trigger whatcuckold to have men hit a woman. For three, it'll trigger whatcuckold even harder to have "the strongest (in kayfabe) female wrestler loses to "normal" male wrestler." Not completely job out, cause that'd be boring, even with all the rage from the liberals, but maybe lose to someone like one of the wyatts. I'm fine with her beating gender muhballs.
>>
>>2661498
I don't know, I still like Asuka and hopes she drops the title to absolutely nobody because nobody in NXT is established enough to look worthy of ending the streak.
>>
>>2661498
I love her. I have never turned my back on her.

Charlotte vs Asuka should main event Wrestlemania.
>>
>listen to bryan & vinny review nxt every week
>they shit on just about everything on the show
>the one consistent thing they both love is asuka
>bryan putting her over week saying she's too awesome and impossible to boo, even as a heel

Where is OP getting this bullshit from?
>>
>>2661498

>active cancer in the women's divsion

blame the horse woman [spoiler]and three of NXT's best female talent[/spoiler] leaving NXT at the same time. Asuka was all alone with no one to work with that was worth a dime until Athena got signed. Now that we got Io, Hojo, and madoka knows who else in the upcoming Womens' Tournament it will pick up after Asgooka leaves for main roster.
>>
>>2661584

fucking this

>that joysee goyurl YO YO YO
>the australian shitposters
>Spoopy Athena
>Nikki "goth me up and throw away the key" Cross
>Dana
>Emma
>Nia Jax
>Ember Moon if any gave a shit about her or if she wasn't injury prone

no worries our real queen Io will knock the pig off her throne.
>>
>>2661985

>if Gail Kim didn't work on wwe tv why would this fat chink?

Gail is even older and burned her bridges with the 'E.
>>
>>2661498
It's literally one guy.
>>
>>2663076
>the best female wrestler in the world isn't worthy of beating asuka
kek
>>
>>2663190
Proof that goka is shit at her job. heels should be booed
>>
>>2663487
And who is this best female wrestler in the world we're talking about?
>>
>>2663588
Io Shirai. She'll start with NXT in a matter of months
>>
It's one spamming autist
>>
>>2663685
Weebs really are delusional and desperate
>>
>>2663652
Cool, that would be a nice way for Asuka to lose her title. Kind of like a ghost of the past-kind of thing. Someone who comes from where she comes from and outshined her there and is looking to do the same in NXT.

As for anyone on the current roster though, nah.
>>
>>2662936
why would a 5'4 meme gook last longer than james elesworth in the rumble
>>
>>2661679
I miss the shirtless overexcited rednecks. Wrestling fans should look like that.
>>
>>2661498
Holy fucking YUMMY! I am diamonds right now.
where did you find this picture of my future wife btw???
>>
I've only seen negative remarks on Asuka from /asp/.

Since there is only about 50 people that post here, I would say you are all in the minority.
>>
File: 75668.png (591KB, 895x955px) Image search: [Google]
75668.png
591KB, 895x955px
There's no cancer like "4chan is reality" cancer. It's what killed /pol/ and /tv/ and here it is again.

No one outside of /asp/ hates Asuka. It's a fucking meme you dips. Only a genuine authentic shoot autist reads the garbage on this site and thinks it's anything but for laughs.
>>
>>2661498
every time i think i can't it anymore to asuka photos a new one comes along
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.