[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe M Punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: cm-punk.jpg (105KB, 671x768px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk.jpg
105KB, 671x768px
Going back and watching this guy's promos is like going back and reading things you posted online as a young teenager. It's cringe and embarrassing to the max. I'm glad he's gone.
>>
Must better than the bland garbage you are forced to watch now. You probably had this guy as your phone wallpaper fag, stop pretending
>>
>>2661373
That's how you know he was in the right place at the right time and a product of his circumstances and people only liked what he represented... not he himself. The product was so shit and there was no light at the end of the tunnel until Punk showed up. He was shit but he was that dim light that gave everyone hope, and I guess sort of still does.

Go back and watch SCSA and Rock promos, or NWO promos. They still hold up to this day. Punk promos are incredibly cringey and dated, and always will be. Even the "shoot" is pretty bad.

CM Punk had about 5 great matches, but that's it. Ultimately he was a 2oz. glass of filthy water from a muddle puddle when you've been walking in the desert for 9 hours.
>>
>>2661377
No, but I did almost buy his shirt.
>>
>>2661377
>bland garbage you are forced to watch now
You realize the reason it's so bland is because it's full of indiefag manlets- this is Cuck Man Punk's doing
>>
>>2661386
Lets forget Summer Of Punk and everything after that.Now dial back to SES and Nexus.
>>
>>2661405
It's all Paul Levesque, stop blaming Punk for this
>>
>>2661386
Rock's promos are just as cringeworthy as Punk's.
>>
>>2661427
At one time they were fucking great but he's basically been doing the same promo for 15 years now.

>Come out
>catchphrase
>you see the rock...*insert burial of current talent*
>current talent if already out tries to get a word in, if not they come out to do so
>catchphrase, bury them more
>hit rock bottom
>exit
>>
>>2661373
Unlike Cm Puke, my PG Ryback is timeless
Monday Night RAW is now all TV14 NXT wrestlers
The only good wrestler out of RAW is PG Brock Lesnar
He should bury NXT superstar Roman Reigns and drop the title to a returning Legendary Ryback
Cm "2:13" Puke still sucks
>>
>>2661427
Dwayne's promos were always shit and revealed that he is a fag.
>>
>>2661417
Punk triggered him enough to change nxt from a reality show format. Hunter then went on to turn the rest of wwe into what it is today. so yeah, it's Phil's fault
>>
>>2661439
Nope, that's Hunter's Ego not Punk
>>
>>2661373
How about going back and looking at all those threads you made crying about "cringe" over every little thing?
>>
>>2661427
this. rock and cena promos are pure cringe. It's alright not to like phil, but let's not be delusional
>>
>>2661427
>>2661470
I'm talking about prime Rock. And Punk's promos were still more cringe than Rock/Cenas because he took himself and what he was saying very seriously, whereas Rock/Cenas were more fun
>>
>>2661489
>I'm talking about prime Rock
I am too.
>>
I'm still baffled that anyone liked Punk. Not that anything in the company was any better, but the guy was fucking horrendous.
>>
>>2661539
In retrospect he was horrendous, but you kinda had to be there
>>
File: 1494768242719.png (196KB, 186x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494768242719.png
196KB, 186x570px
>>2661373
>Going back and watching this guy's promos is like going back and reading things you posted online as a young teenager. It's cringe and embarrassing to the max. I'm glad he's gone.
literally this
>>
File: 1488496738258.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488496738258.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2661373
It unironically is. Especially the "This is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque" line
>>
I'm a punk mark. I loved his stuff pre-wwe stuff and his wwe run was pretty cool too.
>>
>>2661373
post a wrestling promo that isnt cringe
>>
>>2662429

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDWalFmERhY
>>
>>2661432

>current
>talent

There's literally nothing wrong with the rock burying every shitter the E has put out the past 15 years
>>
>>2662401
When did this happen?
>>
>>2662429
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucQbUpPLUgU
>>
To be honest punk and daniel bryan ruined wrestling, now we have Indy shitters running around doing shoot about how much they have struggled and thinking they're entitled to be the face of the company just because they know gymnastics.
>>
>>2661386
Any of Austin's post-1997 shtick doesn't hold up well at all. Cringe material written to pander to braindead hillbilly teenagers.
>>
>>2662906
this
>>
I don't know but years still passing people still talking about him. So something good must did it.
>>
>>2662917
There's a lot of pretense when it comes to hating Punk, it has become a new trend with smarks. Forget about the 5 guys on /asp/ I've seen comments and what not calling Punk a whiner with an inflated ego and a quitter. As we all know these morons have all just jumped on a bandwagon e.g. Bluetista The moment they get over that phase, they'll hop right back on his dick. Punk was always proclaimed to be the next best thing, ever since day one when he made his debut on ECW 2.0. And the smarks had his back all the way, proclaiming him as the next Austin, creaming their pants during the pipebomb especially because he mentioned NJPW, ROH and Colt Cabana (how you doin?) and tweeting hastag ice cream bars.

The moment he walked out and it became more evident that he's never coming back, everyone turned on him. Suddenly from being the next Austin...smarks now proclaim "He has a glass ceiling", "He believed too much in his own hype"

I'm pretty sure there is a word for this behavior, you know; when this friend worships you and the moment you stop giving him attention, he goes around saying shit about you. This is natural behavior for a woman.

Punk was actually right about the fans, they fucking suck and are ungrateful
>>
File: 1493597096302.jpg (23KB, 431x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493597096302.jpg
23KB, 431x400px
>Tfw made a Punk-inspired PSN name when I was 16
>All these years later and I'm stuck with it
>>
At least Punk had actually solid delivery during promos and looked like he believes in what he's saying. Something many wrestlers are missing.
>>
File: image.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>"this isn't CM Punk talking to HHH, this is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque."
>>
>X wrestler who is really good on the mic is bad on the mic!!
Do I fit in?
>>
His shit-that-didn't-happen story about alpha'ing a cop who pulled him over on suspicion of drunk driving is the cringiest thing he has ever said

WHAT DO MY KNUCKLES SAY
>>
>>2663044
link?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.