[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to be MVP all over again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: TanahashiandMVP.jpg (48KB, 502x335px) Image search: [Google]
TanahashiandMVP.jpg
48KB, 502x335px
>Please NJPW, DO NOT give the IWGP US Championship to Cody! 2011 was bad enough when MVP won the IC Championship tournament in Philly

>Give the belt to anyone BUT CODY
>>
>>2661281
what happened with MVP in new japan?
>>
>>2661281
Cody's boring. Nigga actually think he can sell out MSG lol
>>
>>2661281
And why should NJPW bosses care about the opinions of anti-smark smarky /asp/ies? If they think Cody is good and deserves the belt, then so be it.
>>
>>2661292
CJ Parker deserves the belt more than him
>>
File: 1492114316531.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492114316531.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>2661281
Why are you posting in implications and why do you think NJPW will react to your specific pleas?
>>
I don't know why they think I want to watch Americans wrestle when I watch new Japan to see their guys wrestle.
>>
>>2661281
I hope a nip wins the us title.
>>
>>2661375
because youre not their audience. the japanese fanbase want to see them
>>
cody works in japan. he doesnt work in the USA because hes below average size AND cant cut a promo. charisma comes from different things in japan, cody could easily be another kenny, wheras in the USA hes worse than ziggler/miz. the two companies want different things from their guys
>>
>>2661471
Actually I live in the heart of where their US territory is going to be and am going to the show where the US title will be crowned so I am their audience now. And if you think Cody is brought in to entertain the Japanese go listen to the crowd during his last singles match.
>>
Cody's the right choice. Juice wouldn't be too bad either
>>
>>2661281
>directed at the powers that be at njpw
>is a thread on asp saying dont let guy win

Are you 6?
>>
>>2661298
Cody is drawing as good as anyone in the indies right now, that is the only "deserve" that matters.
>>
>>2661508
Cody will get it at first due to name recognition. Then probably end up feuding with Juice.
>>
>>2661375
I watch NJPW for pro rasslin, not because I like seeing Japs tussle. Sure, the Japs usually put on the best matches, but even with the foreigners, former and future WWE talent, NJPW just focuses more on match quality, which makes it great.
>>
>>2661699
>I watch NJPW for pro rasslin
same.
>Sure, the Japs usually put on the best matches,
That was my point, the guys who come through their dojo are usually much better trained than American wrestlers which is why I'd rather see them. Cody, Jay Lethal, Hangman Page etc are all ok, they're not shitters but seeing guys on their skill level is not why I watch New Japan.
>>
MVP was pretty over for a sloppy mediocre worker, and the NJPW IC belt ended up getting super over. Giving the belt to Cody seems bad because he's a medicore worker, but he could give the belt some prestige as he tours the US indie scene and attracts casual WWE fans like any recently released guy does, while giving the belt to small flippy ROH guys that aren't over in NJPW will make the belt look like a joke in NJPW, and won't give NJPW any visiblity.
>>
>>2661281
Ghetto strong style was over
>>
>>2662866
Shit wrestler saved by a good gimmick.
>>
>>2661298
I'm literally and unironically a huge Juice Robinson fan now. I really hated him on NXT.

I like this theme also senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9TmSXNhhEw
>>
File: 32.png (587KB, 745x712px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
587KB, 745x712px
>>2661281
The fuck is this greentext?
Who said it? Who are you quoting?
Jesus this place got flooded by reddit really hard
>>
>>2661699
>in b4 fedora tipping jpg
>>
File: 1495191283960.png (575KB, 712x745px)
1495191283960.png
575KB, 712x745px
>>2663020
if you turn it sideways he looks like an embalmed corpse
>>
I hope cody wins it he is my favorite wrestler
>>
>>2663522
Gr9 b9 m9
>>
>>2663522
HI CODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2663020
This
>>
>>2663522
lol Cody is no ones favourite wrestler, never was, never has and never will be, heck Cody isn't even Cody's favourite wrestler.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.