[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for the next Edge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

It's confirmed he's beating Randy for the title
>>
His spear is probably better at least.
>>
>>2661217
Edge was way better at promos than this schmuck.
>>
>>2661217
>The next Edge
Can't see it happening. They're both tall I guess? But they're completely different kinds of heels.

Corbin is a guy who, with his current "needs improvement" promo style, comes off as legitimately unlikable (fine for a heel), whereas edge was exactly the opposite, even as a heel.
>>
>>2661308
They were both on the heavy metal side of things
>>
>>2661314
Edge was an opportunistic coward heel, whereas Corbin is more of brawling monster heel. Two totally different types of heel
>>
Edge was good looking. Girls liked him. It was easy to understand why they thought he had superstar potential.

Corbin is just a complete nothing.
>>
>>2661319
I get what you're saying but they're thematically supposed to be "Metal" although Corbin looks more post/modern
>>
>>2661325
Tall, intimidating and looks way better than Cass
>>
>>2661319
That's true too, but the stuff I'm talking about here >>2661308 is stuff that doesn't change with booking.

Just the way Corbin's face looks makes him a different kind of heel from edge.
>>
>>2661336
Cass is shit and I'm not even sure why you brought him up.
>>
>>2661342
Because Vince wanted to push them both at the same time. In anycase Corbin atleast has the Deep Six with a protected Finisher
>>
>>2661325
>Edge was good looking. Girls liked him

The absolute STATE of edge marks LMAO FAGGOT
>>
HEY RANDY
>>
>>2661362
Hi Phil
>>
this guy is a finna nimrod
>>
can corbin actually cut a promo?

hes huge and has got a cool aura/presence or whatever but eventually you have to either make the fans love or hate you to get anywhere
>>
>>2661400
They should let him cut promos like Fred Durst
>>
>>2661217
This unPG NXT man will kill the ratings if he is champion
He will never hold a candle towards PG Big Show and Demon Kane
We need John Cena to bury him and be our PG savior for Smackdown
Cm Puke sucks
Ryback is God
>>
>>2661368
Hi Matt would work more here
>>
>>2661635
kek true, but Edge and Jericho hate Punk too, he apparently whined about them watching Hockey
>>
>>2661271
How dare you say that about Big Banter Corbin?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.