[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PHIL OFFERED ONE MILLION BUCKS TO WRESTLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: CheMotherapy Punk.jpg (97KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
CheMotherapy Punk.jpg
97KB, 1401x788px
>The Sun reports that 5 Star Wrestling promoter Daniel Hinkles is offering $1 million to former WWE Champion CM Punk to make a return to the ring on 5 Star's 128-man tournament that begins on June 10th in Liverpool.

>Hinkles said:

>"We've been trying to contact CM Punk on and off for well over a year. We wanted him on the first show we did in Edinburgh in 2015. I've tried going through friends in the industry, I've gone through his website and sent dozens of emails but the opportunity has never been this big. We want to offer CM Punk $1 million dollars (£770,000) to come and join the 5 Star Wrestling tour starting June 10th. It's a genuine offer. We'd love to hear back from the man himself. We want to do this with him."
>>
>>2661030
Shit, a million bucks?
Just do it desu
>>
>>2661030
What a mark
>>
>>2661030
>The Sun reports
Stopped reading there.
>>
Hopefully he does come back to wrestling and falls in love with it again, eventually moving over to NJPW and triumphantly returning to a hero's welcome in ROH, joining the Bullet Club and aiding them in their fight against WWE. They could use some good mic workers as cutting promos are certainly those companies' weak points. One can only dream.
>>
>>2661030
Lol some marks gonna lose money so he can watch cm cuck phone in a match
>>
Sounds like he's not interested.

But if he does it, that would definitely show that the itch for wrestling is still there.
>>
File: Screenshot_79.png (351KB, 483x366px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_79.png
351KB, 483x366px
>>2661030
>5 Star Wrestling
>>
I don't think the million really matters. Punk isn't about the money right now, just about his happiness and dignity. If he wanted millions he could just go back to WWE. Punk will wrestle again one day, probably way too late. But right now he's probably just going to enjoy comic books, doing TV shows, and having an MMA fight here and there
>>
>>2661098
well its not like he'll go to TNA to fight del rio as many times as eddie edwards fights lashley
>>
>>2661106
>dignity
>got beat up on live tv for 500k
kek
>>
>>2661147
I thought it was over 2 Million
>>
>>2661149
The total deal was probably around 2 million. They filmed a short documentary about his lead up, and I can bet they put money into his training to make sure a fight would even happen. But the fight payout has multiple sources saying 500k.
>>
CM Punk on WAW when?
>>
>>2661030 What a waste of money, I wouldn't go above 3 digits, he's a fading star.

Wait until he's divorced, he'll be just as used up and do the job for pocket change.
>>
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MISSING THE POINT. NO OTHER WRESTLER WOULD BE OFFERED SO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO FAGS PUNK IS A LEGIT DRAW

>"We've been trying to contact CM Punk on and off for well over a year. We wanted him on the first show we did in Edinburgh in 2015. I've tried going through friends in the industry, I've gone through his website and sent dozens of emails but the opportunity has never been this big.
THE WRESTLING WORLD IS ON THEIR KNEES BEGGING HIM TO COME BACK

OMG YOU GUYS MUST BE IN TEARS
>>
>>2661157
>$500k
That's still fucking worth getting beat up a minute and sleeping on the couch for a week because your wife refused to let you on the bed.
>>
>>2661147
He achieved his dream. So what if he failed? He did what he wanted and what a lot of people told him he could never do.
>>
>>2661191
/asp/ are 8 losers who rely on memes as their way of education
>>
>>2661167
Bruh, AJ probably jumped him while he was in the ice bath.
>>
>>2661164
The 1 million is obviously in Zimbabwe dollars
Only worth less than a dime
My PG Ryback is worth $10,000,000 US dollars per appearance
Cm Puke still sucks
Ryback is Legend
>>
>We want to do this with him

Stopped reading there
>>
>>2661245
theyre both trash
>>
>>2661245
Nice try but it clearly mentions
>$1 million dollars (£770,000)
>>
>>2661191
i thought his dream was main eventing wrestlemania
>>
sidenote: If NJPW get CM Punk WWE is finished.
>>
>>2661345
lmao retard
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.