[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Elbow is ded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

http://members.f4wonline.com/wrestling-observer-newsletter/may-22-2017-wrestling-observer-newsletter-njpw-business-rohwar-worlds

Dave Meltzer in the Observer reported that WWE told Kairi Hojo, who is well known for her amazing diving elbow drop to find a new finisher because Bayley already uses it

She's in WWE now she can make concessions in her moveset for wrestlers who can't lace her boots. But yay, she gets to wrestle Alicia Fox and Alexa Bliss for 6 minutes a week!!!!!!

THE BEST ELBOW DROP IN THE WORLD DIES FOR FUCKING BAYLEY

I'M SEETHING
>>
>>2660506
>Caring this much about women's wrestling.
>>
>>2660509
took the words right out of my mouth
>>
>>2660506
get some hobbies
>>
The fact that there are people that care about wrestling this much baffles me
>>
>>2660509
>>2660510
>caring about any wrestling
ftfy
>>
>>2660506
I think they will change their opinion. That's ludicrous - that's the reason they signed her.
>>
... nah I don't care about tjis thread anymore, I got baited to start replying.
>>2660514
>>
Wait, people actually thought wwmeme would use Kairi and Io well? Lmaooooooooooo
>>
Literally and unironically who
>>
How is that supposed to be a good elbow? She's just throwing herself out there like a retard and making a simple elbow more dangerous than need be.
>>
>>2660506
>newsletter is dated May 22, 2017
>It's only May 17th
>the newsletter WON posted 38min ago doesn't even mention Hojo
>Bayley doesn't even use an elbow drop for a finisher
>This many replies to terrible bait

Holy shit y'all got worked bad. Do a fucking google search next time ya retards.
>>
>>2660521
Search on google for more, there are later mutations of the move. And it is not dangerous. She has never injured anyone with it. She even does it to the back of the opponent, she can take knees to the face/elbow itself in a counter doing the move and the move is fucking over. Even other wrestlers (look up Ospreay's reaction when he was on one of their show how he marked for Kairi doing the elbow, he jumped out of his seat and cheered) love the move.
>>
>>2660532
the Observer is dated ahead because physical copies are shipped on that date

"Hojo" is found 10 times in the link provided, you might be the one baiting m8
>>
>>2660532
>most of the posts are people saying no one cares or should care
Maybe you should try reading the thread before posting dumb shit
>>
File: 1493079659779.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493079659779.png
108KB, 400x381px
Imagine if WCW had told Bret Hart to stop using the Sharpshooter because Sting was using it already.
>>
>>2660542
Imagine if who cares
>>
File: 1487989946400.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487989946400.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>2660542
>comparing some literal who gook to Bret Hart/Sting
>>
>>2660543
>>2660545
E Drones, everyone!
>>
a smart company would build up a feud between them to see who has the better elbow drop
>>
edrones itt getting worked

why does someone talking about non wwmeme shit trigger edrones so badly?
>>
>Being surprised that a company so fucking dumb that one of their top babyfaces on Raw literally doesn't have a real finisher took away a new signee's move whose entire pull in for the last 4 years and an easy merch concept
>>
>"I'm so excited that my favourite indie darling signs with WWE!"
When will marks learn? WWE is pretty much the career suicide for 90% of these indie shitters at this point. Haitch doesn't sign them because he sees something in them. He signs them so other promotions can't use them.
>b-b-b-ut they m-make money!
That's often not even the case. Especially when they go straight to NXT.
>>
>>2660567
>That's often not even the case. Especially when they go straight to NXT.
This, based Bucks and Kenny have the right idea - make top dollar as the biggest draws on the indies and let WWMeme beg for you.
>>
File: chew a gum.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chew a gum.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>2660556
>a smart company would build a feud around a fucking wrestling move
>>
Post a cap OP.

>>2660510
It must've been while he was kissing you.
>>
File: elbow.jpg (64KB, 974x215px) Image search: [Google]
elbow.jpg
64KB, 974x215px
>>2660593
>>
>>2660595
>Tell the wrestler with the best Elbow Drop since Savage that it's now Bayley's move
>A move Bayley's only used twice in the last year and only ONCE as a finisher
>An Elbow drop that doesn't even look good or impactful

Holy fuck, I didn't think they'd be legit THAT retarded.
I'm sure Hojo will come up with something great, but...
FUCK
...talk about a waste of talent.
>>
>>2660593
You took the words right out of my mouth
And I swear it's true

It's damn true
>>
>>2660601
>WWE wastes talent

wooooow
>>
Bayley is such a fucking lazy cunt. She has done literally nothing to improve her performance or character since leaving NXT.
>>
>>2660612
>wrestlers book themselves in WWE
>>
>>2660614
Not even booking themselves but just putting effort into your character
>>
>>2660621
Do you just not get it?

In the WWE you read their scripts exactly as-written exactly how you're told.

Any deviation or improv will be punished with legitimate fines.
>>
>>2660621
>be Braun Strowman
>say title shot instead of title match
>Vince spergs out
>>
>>2660631
You dont know shit mate
>>
>>2660612
Not her fault as the other guy said, but there's so much potential wasted for her character.

She should be a fanboy that admires everyone including the worst people, and keeps being respectful at all times.

Have her respond to Alexa with "I adore what you do, it would be a great great honor to beat you in this random PPV for the title" instead of pouting and being gloomy.
>>
>>2660641
Well I sure believe somebody that can't even punctuate "don't" properly!

Post a source, mark.

>>2660642
Why would Bayley fanboy over somebody who started wrestling after her?
>>
>>2660614
>>2660631
>>2660642

I dont know what type of people is worst, E drones, or indy fanboys who dont know shit about the wwe, but act like they do.
>>
>>2660649
Because Alexa is one of the GOAT's on the mic and a champion.

And Bayley, as a wrestling nerd/fangirl should be the first to appreciate anyone showing potential and skill.
>>
>>2660506
>implying that is an exceptional elbow drop
>implying that women's wrestling in wwe matters
>>
>>2660651
>is worst

(You) again? 2 replies and still no sauce

>>2660656
your fanfic sucks
>>
>watch OP's gif

Maybe they're trying to make sure she doesn't have to have her hip replaced in five years?
>>
>>2660714
Because she won't be wrestling in 6 years anyway? She already had at least 3 major concussions. You get broken down in Jap indies quite fast.
>>
>>2660661
but that is an exceptional elbow drop
find one other wrestler who gets their feet that high above their head for an elbow from the top
>>
>>2660661

Sasha/Charlotte FCA in the main event had the lowest ratings drop-off from hour 1 to hour 3 besides Goldberg last year. It can matter.
>>
>>2660589
Yeah, a smart company would build a feud around a Japanese shampoo commercial instead.
>>
>meltzer says get mad
>50000 nerds get mad
>>
>>2660506
I've never heard of Hojo and I don't really care about women's wrestling, but I'm all for getting rid of Bayley entirely, whatever the excuse is.
>>
So when is WWE going to make Balor stop using AJ's moves?
>>
>>2660506
that was a lame ass elbow drop you obese manlet
>>
>>2660790
THIS. You redditors need to learn that true /asp/ies have gotten a clue long ago and stopped believing meltz. I know you fuckers won't leave but you could atleast adapt.
>>
>Dave Meltzer in the Observer reported
lol
>>
File: Vince.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Vince.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Kenny Omega signs with WWE
>"Listen kid, that One Winged Angel is a pretty nifty move but....Killiain Dain is already using it. Get another finisher.
>"Oh yeah and not that knee thing either, Seth Rollins is using that one."
>>
>>2660714

Lol where the fuck do you think you are? WWE is now concerned for the well being of some gook's hip?

Vince would encourage her to go on live television with a revolver and blow her brains out for a slight ratings bump if he could get away with it.
>>
>>2660506
kek and the elbow is half of her appeal since she's not that great in the ring otherwise
>>
If this means they're moving to Bayley using the elbow drop as a finisher rather than the Bayley to Belly, I'll kinda take that trade.
>>
>>2660937
Pretty sure shit like that is the main reason Omega ain't coming until Vince is out.
>>
>>2660506
Bayley is so shit too, not just her elbow but just in general.

she's a real trooper though, now when I want to have a piss break match it's because it's a bayley match, not a womens match, now I don't seem like a sexist.

fuck women.
>>
>>2660730
b-but muh memes
>>
She's still going to be a qt pirate right though? Right?

The fucking state of wwe.
>>
>>2661035
>he thinks wwe will let her keep anything of her old self
KEK. NXT might but that's all out the window as soon as she hits RAM
>>
>>2661035
I don't see why not. They changed virtually nothing about Asuka and Hojo is a bigger name than she was when signed
>>
File: 1493940771795.jpg (86KB, 377x465px) Image search: [Google]
1493940771795.jpg
86KB, 377x465px
>Posting on a wrestling board
>>
>let's hire a female wrestler that's literally only known for one thing
>lol by the way you can't do that thing because an ugly autistic is already doing it much worse.

Absolute state of this company.
>>
>oh man WWE needs to sign [smark favorite] it'll be so awesome
>What the fuck?!!!!! WWE ruined [smark favorite] this is bullshit!!!!!!
When are you going to learn? Wishing anyone signs with WWMEME is a death sentence for their career.
>>
>>2661039
>drops E and goes back to stardom
would something like that happen?
>>
File: elbow waifu.gif (3MB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
elbow waifu.gif
3MB, 396x264px
WAIFU
>>
>>2660542 WWE told Goldberg to not use the spear bc of Edge, the fans must be so retarded that they'll be confused who's in the ring if they use similar moves.
>>
>>2660506
She won't be in a wheelchair by 50 now so this is good.
>>
>>2661153
No. She values money over anything else, she's not a dumb mark
>>
>>2660614
> "HELL NO IM NOT GIVING UP THIS RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!"

she's absolute garbage
>>
>>2660506
FUCK. THIS. COMPANY.
>>
>>2660506
Bayley is garbage but she will always be more relevant than this gook shitter.
>>
CONFIRMED FOR ENHANCEMENT TALENT FOR THE REAL HANDPICKED WHITE STARS OF TOMORROW

PRETTY PIRATE ALREADY GETTING BURIED BY DUBYA DUBYA E
>>
>>2660506
Hip replacement surgery by age 35
>>
It doesn't really matters

She starts from zero on NXT,and she is talented enough to build a new moveset easily.

AJ,Samoa Joe,Zayn and Owens did it
>>
>>2661466
Kairi is actually an overrated sloppy shitter though. Those guys aren't. She's always just been the elbow drop.
>>
>>2660506

If Cathy is so great, she will come up with a different move that isn't something your average obese mark on /asp/ can do as well.
>>
>>2661479

>Owens
>Rollins
>not overrated shitters

Go back.
>>
>>2662291
They're far better than some midget diva that's for sure
>>
>>2661479
I wonder what Nanae thinks about her ex-gf leaving for WWE
>>
>>2661479
how's the HRT going, meiko?
>>
>>2660506
That elbow really is amazing.

Bayley's is just a copy of Macho Man's, meaning its THE absolutely generic top-rope elbow drop for creating a nice mid-air pose that everybody's seen before.

That shit actually looked... weirdly feminine? Like, her jump looks like she's doing a cannon-ball into a pool, then the motion makes it look like gravity hits all at once and she impacts like a rain-drop.
>>
god damnit im sick of shitty wrestlers using fucking elbow drop its one of the greatest finishers ever and bayshit is using it kyselves
>>
>>2662479
It's literally just because she extends her legs brings them upward.
>>
>>2662503
No it is not "literally just because" of that.
The fact that she does that, plus starts with her arm straight above her head and brings it down as she falls creates the "raindrop effect" i referred to.

During her downward motion, all of her body's lines are vertical, and then they all go horizontal as she impacts.
That's what creates the visual effect.
>>
Why don't they trim down on people using the super kick?
>>
>>2662513
BTFO
>>
File: (you).png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
24KB, 200x200px
>>2662513
>autistic screeching
>>
I am the only one that doesn't care how women wrestle, he just wants to eat there pussys?
>>
>>2660730
Sasha/Charlotte and Goldberg. Wow, what a bright future we would have if we actually gave a shit about ratings
>>
>>2662535
you saved that picture because everyone you meet who is smarter than you is living in your head, rent free.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.