[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give her a gimmick that will get her over on the main roster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Give her a gimmick that will get her over on the main roster since she won't be carried by obese weeb smarks at Full Sail
>>
>>2660147
uptight asian mom
don't know how this would work, just throwing some ideas
>>
Chubby chick trying to lose weight with Simon Dean as her manager.
>>
>>2660159
this might work if you combine it with >>2660160
>>
>>2660159
Do this and pair her up with Bayley. She's always getting on Bayley's case about her matches and her makeup and stuff but if anybody messes with Bayley, she's immediately trying to murder them.
>>
File: Cuck Suit.jpg (28KB, 475x641px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Suit.jpg
28KB, 475x641px
>gimmick is she refuses to cover feet when wrestling
>rubs them on faces, boobies, of opponents
>occasionally brapps into microphone during matches and as the entirety of a promo

It would print money
>>
A pokemon with Ellsworth as her trainer
>>
File: 1486697612140.jpg (18KB, 195x341px) Image search: [Google]
1486697612140.jpg
18KB, 195x341px
>>2660147
>Got bigger pops than the whole women's division while touring with main roster, despite never appearing outside NXT beforehand
>Only more popular person was Thikki Bella, who's now ditched WWE for reality tv

OP is just a seething Beckettyfag. Asuka will do fine on the main roster.
>>
>>2660540
Bayley got a big pop on her debut, and now next to nothing
>>
>>2660549
>d-d-damage control

Gee I wonder if it was because they gave her a bunch of boring cringy promos? Something that Asuka won't get forced to do because she has the excuse of not speaking the language?
>>
>>2660147
1. Giant slayer, she always chokes out nia and nia's scared as shit of her

2. Never part of a stable, remains the outsider as both stables try to convince her to help and sometimes gang up on her

Boom, instant cheers
>>
>>2660491
Those tattoos aren't even the same.
>>
"Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul....Heyman..."
-----
Her gimmick is female bork. Carrying the undefeated streak with Heyman goading who'll be the 1, To stop the 174-0... 175, 176, etc.

Asuka can gradually hit out her zingers whilst using her emotions to express her opinions and with Paul she's covered.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the latest, greatest, undefeated, Paul. Heyman. Gal..."

So now not only have I gave her a gimmick, I've sold fucking Paul Heyman Gal Shirts.
>>
>>2660549
>big debut pop
><1 year on RAW
>isn't over anymore

Really made me think...
>>
>>2660665
eeeerm, there is already, I am Paul Heyman Girl
https://68.media.tumblr.com/7608d01e5d39f158edc333be40b6825d/tumblr_nsxoi1UCVl1ux5ex5o1_500.jpg
They are models he has in his agency and sells their shoots and agents them.
So....
>>
>>2660665
>>2660713
But if you want something like this, you can have Summer Rae manage her, she would be great heel manager. She can even take bumps, so she can get her comeupance. And she is emotive enough to be great hypewoman and selling worry for her paycheck when Asuka's loosing.
And her screaming at Asuka's opponents would be entertaining.
>>
>>2660552
And you think when she starts speaking like a mentally challenged child anyone other than the "Jap shit is SO much better than USA shit desu" smarks will care for her?
>>
>>2660552
>asuka won't be forced to speak
delusional
>>
>>2660665
She'll have multiple losses to her name by the time she leaves NXT tho, this can't happen
>>
>>2660572
...Phil?
>>
File: 1494787172698.jpg (9KB, 169x166px) Image search: [Google]
1494787172698.jpg
9KB, 169x166px
>>2660160
I'm all for this if we can bring back Based Simon Dean.
>>
>>2660147
blow away diet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAcim1-w4L0
>>
>>2660147
Book her intergender and make her like Chyna, but without the "look at this freakish beast of a woman" aspect, but with all the "Triple H's favorite" aspect of it.
>>
>>2660716
Steph would be a great Womens Heel manager if she could commit to being heel.

I mean she also was a great face GM for SmackDown when she committed to that (and an even bigger face when she revealed Austin as CEO after Vince revealed as the higher power) but goddamn she needs to either commit to being a performer and commit to a gimmick or she needs to stick to just the business end.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.