[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YUNG ABUCKSUH! GO HOMEUH! PREESE GO HOMEU!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 4536.jpg (87KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
4536.jpg
87KB, 600x400px
YUNG ABUCKSUH! GO HOMEUH! PREESE GO HOMEU!
>>
Like, I'm not even joking or trolling, the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega are unironically the best act in wrestling right now, being the elite is quite literally redefining how a storyline can and should be done as well as providing the audience with a close look at the immense travel and busy schedules these guys face. The best things going on in the professional wrestling industry right now by a country mile.
>>
>>2660142

But Kenny is a 10/10 GOAT talent in the ring and the Young Bucks are horrendous.
>>
File: Untitled.png (35KB, 740x495px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 740x495px
PREESE GO BACKA TO REDDITU
>>
>>2660170

BASED YOUNG BUCKS
>>
>>2660170

>They're the ones that are gonna put money in my pocket

These guys seem a lot smarter then I give them credit for
>>
File: 601.png (86KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
601.png
86KB, 588x588px
>>2660170

I wonder which alt reddit accounts belong to Kenny, Nick and Matt...
>>
>>2660170
Actually admitting pandering to ribbiters for tshirt sales. Life is tough.
>>
>>2661059
Kevin Nash took them under his wing and taught them about "The Biz" when they were in TNA (seriously)
>>
>>2661270

Nash, Hall and X-Pac's embracing of the Bullet Club in general was interesting considering they're just vanilla midget flippy shit ripping off the Kliq. I'm guessing it was because the Bullet guys are really respectful to the old timers and they were way too small time to cut into NWO or DX sales. Now that they're bigger the Club is more unique plus they gave Hall's son a spot for a while.

I'm sure HBK hates them because he's a walking ego and no one gives a fuck what Triple H thinks.
>>
>>2661061

All of them
>>
>>2660170
>the absolute state of weebs, new japan, and the young cucks
>>
Super Kicked hundreds of opponents, never drew a dime
>>
>>2660170
>Young Cuck marks will defend this
>>
>>2662169

>AM I FITTING IN YET???

The Young Bucks are shit in the ring but they're probably among the biggest indie draws in the business and I'm sure they've turned down WWE contracts multiple times. They'll sign when they get old and sick of international traveling and willing to trade getting fed to one of Triple H's fuckboys for millions of dollars.
>>
>>2662184
They were local jobbers in ECW and got rejected during a tryout once because they didn't shake Booker's hand
>>
>>2662214

And Kenny Omea washed out of WWE developmental. When was that, a decade ago?
>>
>>2662225
Yep
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.