[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMACKDOWN RATINGS SENT TO THE FUCKING GAS CHAMBERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

File: ajstyles2017.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
ajstyles2017.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>This week's WWE SmackDown, a loaded show with the final hype for WWE Backlash and Baron Corbin vs. WWE Champion Randy Orton in the main event, drew 2.175 million viewers. This is down 7.3% from last week's 2.348 million viewers for the taped show from London and a new low for 2017.
Becketty killing this once great show
>>
>lose alexa
>ratings crater

BMAB
>>
>orton as top champion
>not drawing

oh wow who could predict that besides literally everyone
>>
Good. Both Orton and Jinder deserve bad ratings
>>
>>2659071
You have to go back
>>
File: fat orton.jpg (173KB, 370x650px) Image search: [Google]
fat orton.jpg
173KB, 370x650px
"The Ratings Killer" Randy Orton has done it again guys!
>>
>>2659073
>trying to fit in and look cool on an image board
God damn nigguh go outside and play
>>
>>2659077
Ratings
Killer
Orton
>>
>AJ champ
>Ratings at all time highs
>Blandy Boreton is champ
>Ratings at all time lows

hmmm........
>>
File: bray WHYyat.gif (1020KB, 252x226px) Image search: [Google]
bray WHYyat.gif
1020KB, 252x226px
>>2659063
>Boreton
>Snorbin
>Designated Shiter Mahal
>worst AJ Styles match yet
no wonder people stop watching. i turned SD off after the gay cops when i learned what the main event is.
>>
no NAKAMURA what did they expect?
>>
...dive
>>
>JBL still on commentary

Thumbs down
>>
RAM down 100k
SDL down 200k

Footbal season and NJPW Long Beach shows are going to kill WWE off
>>
wwe is doomed lol
>>
>>2659107
>>2659063
SmackDown is officially the B show. How does it feel to know that RAM is superior in every way, ya fuckin marks?
>>
REMOVE ORTON ASAP
>>
This is the 2nd age of WWE's decline. It will only get worse, both the programming and ratings. The first time, WCW rose up and forced Vince to fight back, reinvigorating the entire industry. I'm not sure something like that can happen again.
>>
as long as the gay cops win at backlash smackdown is still better than ram will ever be
>>
>>2659124
Why are no billionaires trying to save the rasslin business, it's not fair.
>>
>>2659140
Perhaps Donald will try in 2024. Or one of his sons, since Donald and Vince are friends.
>>
>>2659147
Yeah isn't Baron autistic? He probably likes wrestling, maybe he'll do it.
>>
>>2659063
Or maybe it was the NBA playoff game you cringy closeted smarks lol
>>
>>2659153
>he thinks anyone is 'closeted' about wrestling opinions

seek sunlight and offline human interaction
>>
File: yeah yeah reddit whatever.png (35KB, 1181x243px) Image search: [Google]
yeah yeah reddit whatever.png
35KB, 1181x243px
>>2659092
>>
I never understood the "dead crowd" meme until I saw the ugos try to go over.

Jesus christ their promos are sad
>>
>>2659159
>completely wrong interpretation
I should have added autistic as well.
>>
>>2659163
>Someones opinion on fake fights makes him mad

Kek
>>
File: 1491181536174.jpg (74KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491181536174.jpg
74KB, 620x400px
>SMACKED DOWN IN THE RATINGS
>>
I literally just turned off my tv when Charles hut the screen.
>>
>>2659063
That's a fucking abysmal number, wow
>>
File: NJPW-Logo.png (76KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW-Logo.png
76KB, 286x286px
>>2659063
>STILL watching WWMeme

Kek, who fucking gives a shit? You're either a sheep or an autstic kid to keep watching that fucking shit of a show every damn week when high quality and superior promotions exist.
>>
>>2659193
/thread
>>
>Randy Orton and Jinder Mahal in the main event
lmao who could've predicted this.
>>
>>2659147
He's gonna have the free time in. I dunno, two months?
>>
>>2659124
Only NJPW can make Vince go fucking mental ad do something crazy to make the product good again.
>>
>>2659115
not sure you actually read my comment, no part of it is defending SDL or WWE.

are you retarded anon
>>
For the first time since Bryan retired I was actually excited for wrestling every week, specifically Smackdown.

Only 2 hours, Lots of AJ, Miz was extremely entertaining probably the best in WWE at time, Baron was pretty interesting and Cena being used just the right amount where hes entertaining but not overused, Dean was still pretty interesting, Luke Harper being used and Brayyylmao was actually hilarious if you didnt take him seriously.

Only downsides were Ziggler shit and Divas but SDL seemed to not put as much focus on the women, which was great and didnt have to deal with cruiserweight shit. Most of the shitters were on RAW outside of Braun. It was great.

Then the draft came and ruined everything. Roster got shittier, less focus on interesting wrestlers and more focus on Divas. They ruined SDL. Last night was the first time since the initial draft were I just turned off SDL because I had no interest in what was happening at all.
>>
>>2659203
This.
The second draft was a grave, grave mistake.
>>
File: 45004887.jpg (110KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
45004887.jpg
110KB, 500x360px
>>2659201
I don't know. Mahal has a point, Americans don't like diversity and wrestling has always been white trash entertainment. It got some mainstream peaks but it's mostly for rednecks
>>
File: 4284%20-%20randy_orton%20wwe.png (204KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
4284%20-%20randy_orton%20wwe.png
204KB, 424x318px
>>2659063
Blandy Boreton does it again!

You might think the ratings have dropped as low as they can go before .....dive steps in and shatters them.
>>
>>2659203
Relatively, given that it's an hour shorter, SmackDown does way move with its woman then Raw.

You didn't notice because SmackDown just does its storylines and does its matches, it doesn't bang you over the head with how historic and progressive it's being.
>>
>>2659131
If gay cops lose we riot, right lads?
>>
>>2659151
>be on asp
>calling others autistic

Almonds = activated
>>
>>2659229
Nah, Usos are based. Just don't bury Gay Cops and send them back down to the bottom of the card and we'll be good.

SmackDown's tag team division is pretty much its highlight, especially once New Day shows up. Plus it could get DIY after TakeOver Chicago, too.
>>
>>2659236
The Uggos fucking suck. Their matches are Rey Mysterio bad and which ever one is going through puberty needs to stay off the fucking mic.
>>
THE RATINGS KILLER
BLANDY
SNORETON
>>
>B-B-BASED ORTON BTFO FLIPPYSHIT
>>
>NBA
>NHL
?
>>
Orton has literally never drawn a dime in his life. He's probably the biggest failure ever when you think about how many years they've invested in him.
>>
>>2659063
>Raw gets slightly better in quality
>SDL gets much, much worse

Can't believe this shit. Miz on Raw has killed SDL. There's not even a midcard right now, and the main event scene is awful.
>>
WWE pretty much has to get on their knees and beg Jericho to come back once he's done playing pretend rock star.
>>
>>2659202
I wasn't directly addressing you, I was referring to the data that you provided in your post. Notice how I said "marks" (plural), because I was talking to multiple people, specifically fans of SD Live.
>>
File: 1459892520665.jpg (60KB, 495x507px) Image search: [Google]
1459892520665.jpg
60KB, 495x507px
>>2659065
>lose Miz
>lose alexa
>orton is champ
>jinder "no carbs no dimes" Mahal
>AJ feuding with a fat canadian
>>
>>2659163
>this makes me mad
I fucking hate smarks.
>>
>>2659163
>this made me mad for many reasons

What a faggot
>>
>Come back from wrestling hiatus
>"SmackDown ratings at new low!"
>The fuck?
>Read article
>Randy Orton and Jinder fucking Mahal are main-eventing

What in the absolute fuck happened?
>>
>Randy Snoreton is champion
>push a jobber to the main event to please poopland

what did they expect
>>
>I-it was the NBA game!

it was a blow out and if anyone still cared about wrestling they would turn the channel to smackdown if WWE weren't complete trash.
>>
>>2659323
SmackDown got raided hard in the post-Mania draft.
>>
>>2659063
really dude.. tell me.. who wants to see Jinder Mahal vs Randy Orton feud?
>>
>>2659435
Vincent Kennedy McMahon.
>>
>>2659186
SOMEONE GET ME HIS PHONE NUMBER
>>
>>2659236
>especially once New Day shows up

Lol, you're kidding right? Stale as fuck. They're the reason Breezango will probably lose at Backlash...to build up Ussos for them
>>
>>2659063
Rekt, both shows are trash, did not know the ppv was this sunday, lol will watch in the background for free in some streaming site.
>>
>take Alexa,Bray,Dean and Miz away
>Ratings fucking tank

Vince's job is done. It's what he wanted
>>
>>2659518
Only losing Alexa and Miz mattered. Bray and Deanetty did nothing for the show.
>>
>>2659578
all the casual fans I know love Dean, he's the closest to Stone Cold on the roster, he needs to stop the goofy shit unless he goes full heel
>>
>>2659578
It's nice to think they did

But you're probably right

Miz 100% was a mistake moving to Raw
>>
File: IMG_4464.jpg (79KB, 750x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4464.jpg
79KB, 750x405px
>>2659063
WOAT DRAW
>>
>>2659757
When was this?
>>
>>2659077

>heavy cigarette smoker
>ratings cancer

like poetry
>>
How long until Blandy "zero dimes drawn" Borinton kills Smackdown
>>
>>2659578
>divashit
>mattering
Kek
>>
File: IMG_20170504_212931.jpg (95KB, 1006x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_212931.jpg
95KB, 1006x758px
Superstar Shakeup is a mistake. Not saying that Alexa, Dean or Miz is the draw, but somehow the rosters look even thinner.

SDL has a great momentum after a year, and even poised to beat RAM in 2 years. Now, back to square zero. Or rather -1.
>>
Literally all of WWE is trash now.
>>
>>2659168
You mean "get over". (And they did.)
>>
>>2659216
>Mahal has a point, Americans don't like diversity

Explains why Nakamura is more over than he's ever been without even having a match.
>>
Where is perfect 10?
>>
>>2659241
>Their matches are Rey Mysterio bad

You mean a wrestler that's considered the GOAT high-flier by anybody whose opinions mean a damn?
>>
>>2659725
>Miz
>draw

Pick 1.
>>
>>2660447
He's over among the same smarks hating the product but buying the ticket for booing Roman. NJPW would need the casuals rather than feeding from WWE's shrinking audience
>>
they are trying very hard to blame nba playoffs as reasoning for low ratings

it's been dropping hard way before they started.

they stripped smack of it's talent and have Orton as champion. under 2 million next week

also an Indian jobber is challenging Orton for the belt. They won't even push Harper who's MIA
>>
>>2661003
Harper is fighting Rowan this Sunday, probably in the Kickoff. This match was set-up on Talking Smack and Harper wasn't even on that show.
>>
>>2659063
>loaded show
>corbin in the main event
>>
>>2661016
>loaded show
>John Cena's personal "This thing is getting heavy, I'll just prop it here and come back for it in a minute" title rack is the main champion
>>
That divas segment killed the show bro
>>
>Taped show last week had a rating increase
>Go Home show before PPV has a rating decrease
I just don't understand anything anymore
>>
>everyone tuned out to watch Nak on Sunday instead
Mystery solved
>>
>Tuesday on /asp/
>SDL is the A show
>How Raw is going to recover?
>Based Orton burying the indyfags

>After the ratings were revealed
>SDL is on the toiltet
>Raw won
>Orton the rating killer
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.