[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shane is not good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
He's just.... not good. He's a poor public speaker. He's awkward and trips over his lines. His spoken grammar is often very poor with phrases like "allow me to introduce you [wrestler name]". There are myriad of people in the wrestling business who could do his job much better than him, such as James Ellsworth who BTFO of him on the mic last night.

He is a pretty good spot monkey, I'll give him that. And he can be decently charming in small doses. But he shouldn't be the GM of Smackdown.
>>
I agree he's never been the best on the mic, but he's got the name, he's as legitimate as they come unless they decide to "break up" steph and triple h.
>>
I honestly don't care about that stuff. Shane just seems like a cool, nice dude who has some real life credibility because of his name and the fact that he's run businesses outside of wrestling.

I don't need him to be ultra charismatic. He's over in the role he needs to be, the calm, reasonable authority figure on SmackDown who, when he needs to, will lead by example.
>>
File: 1495050490751.jpg (424KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495050490751.jpg
424KB, 1920x1080px
actual owner of the WWE
>>
>>2658915
Nobody cares because he comes across as a good, chill, even relatable (dispite being the millionaire son of a millionaire) guy.
18+ also know he can be a quality heel too.
>>
>what's up ___________
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>cuts boring promo

classic shane o mac
>>
>>2658915

Well, carrying him to the match they had at Mania probably increased AJ's standing within the company even more, so at least there is that.

I don't really get, why he is so over...most of his matches are shit3 and as the OP said: He isn't even that good on the stick either.
>>
He may not be as charismatic as his dad, but he is still entertaining. Shane is literally better on the mic than Roman.
>>
>>2659044
>Shane is literally better on the mic than Roman.
so the same as about 80% of the roster
>>
>>2659044
Mute people are better on the mic than Roman, but that's mostly due to the utter shit-tier script he's given and the fact he's forced to play a face role.
>>
>>2658915
Don't know if anyone remembers his early runs but he was ok as a heel on the mic his face stuff is pretty meh at times.
>>
>>2658915
What happened to him? I remember him being better on the mic. Now he sweats all time (and insists on wearing thin material shirt and a jacket) and he's barely above whispering level on Talking Smack.
>>
>being surprised someone who doesn't give a shit and was never good in the first place cuts boring, terrible promos
>>
>>2659081
He lost a lot of money. It partially broke him.
>>
>>2659081
He was never that good on the mic

He should also be wwe champion
>>
Mac is one of the few genuine things in WWE rn
>>
Shane's character is likable because he's doing shit he shouldn't be doing. He started as Daddy's son who tried to wrestle with the big boys and kind of got there but was still a goof. Now he's matured and while he's kept some of the goofiness like his feet shuffle, he's become a guy you can respect because he didn't just go "I am Daddy's son fear me" but trained to wrestle and did some very high risk things a top level company worker really shouldn't be doing.

Basically Shane and Stephanie are opposites, Stephanie is the cunt Daddy always loved so she can do what she wants. Shanes the rich kid who stepped up to the plate and proved he wasn't just Daddy's son but his own man.
>>
>>2659025
>cuts boring promo

So the vast majority of the roster?
>>
>>2660264
>>2658915
Shane has bigger balls than most of us.

Shit the fucking jump he did against Undertaker proves that alone.

Sure there is "padding" but its like a 30 foot fucking jump.
And he also broke some ribs or some shit from doing that.
>>
>>2660326
He often fucks his ribs up doing these big insane stunts but that's become his character.
>>
>>2658919
Agreed fully
>>
>>2659081
He was a lot better on the mic, never particularly eloquent but everything he delivered with passion. Now he sounds like he doesn't give a shit about anything. On Talking Smack he looks so fucking bored.
>>
>complaining about the McMahon that ISN'T trampling over the actual talent on the mic
>>
>>2658915
He used to be a pretty decent talker. Maybe all those times Kurt Angle sent his head through impact-resistant glass and bounced his head off of concrete did some damage?
>>
Who gives a fuck fat faggot? The point of Shane is that he's the one cool McMahon who jumps off shit
>>
>>2659196
This. He always wanted to prove he could be successful without his father's name. Then he tried and failed, so he had to admit his dad was right and become a company yes-man. Shane wants to be making business/creative decisions but. any time Shane has an idea, Vince typically shoots him down.
>>
Say whatever you want about shane, but the sole fact that he's willing to put his body on the line and wrestle already puts him above stephanie and triple dingus, same goes for Vince, they have no reason at all and yet still did a lot of crazy shit.

That said, even though Shane now is kind of shitty, he's nowhere near as bad as """the authority""", so of course people will go nuts if you add that to his many years of doing crazy shit.

A fucking shooting star press when he's like 50 years old, jesus.
>>
>>2662323
lol but Shane doesn't have a choice. He completely fucked up in China, his company lost money every year he was there, he invested millions and came home with his tail between his legs. The Chinese mafia will probably take him out soon.

In Linda McMahon's disclosure forms for her Trump job she revealed she has loaned several million dollars to one of her close family memebrs (obviously Shane O).

He's wrestling and being the on screen GM because he needs the money and Vince is going to make him work for it.
>>
File: 1495087787217.jpg (38KB, 211x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495087787217.jpg
38KB, 211x250px
finna shock his nuts senpai
>>
Shane sounds like Peter Griffin
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.