[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lmao dumb womanlet When will they learn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 20160525230020.jpg (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160525230020.jpg
496KB, 1280x720px
Lmao dumb womanlet

When will they learn?
>>
>>2658866
Asuka whooped her ass and pinned her. Nia was so shook she fucked off to the main roster and started jobbing to horsa
>>
so how many times do you think op faps to asuka a day?
>>
>>2658886
Gooka sucked Haitch's dick better you mean. Can't expect Nia to be able to compete with such an experienced whore
>>
>>2658933
No, its really obvious who sucked some dick to get where she is, and that's Bayley. Charlotte had family coat-tails, Alexa is the best mic-worker in the division, and Asuka is a huge star in japan.
>>
>>2658933
Nia just got a push because she's related to The Rock.
>>
>>2658975
>Asuka is a huge star in japan
lmao
>>
>>2658975
>Alexa is the best mic-worker in the division
ROFL
>>
>>2659027
Yes
>>
>>2658975
You're thinking of Nakamura. Asuka is a literally who.
>>
>>2659050
>A literally who
>Getting booked like she is
>Having an obsessed anti-fan making threads about her day after day

>>2659015
>>2659027
Samefag
>>
>>2659015
Dude...their main sports channel is fucking reporting on her streak..... she's fucking over.
>>
>>2659230
She's a literally who on a literally what brand
>>
>>2659230
answer the question: did anyone know who flabsuka was before joining nxt?
>>
>>2659267
I'd heard of her over three years ago before I even got back into wrestling.

I think it was maybe a TV show segment about Japanese wrestling.
So yes.

And again, having obsessive anti-fans is only for people with clout.

>>2659247
Ohhhhh, so you're going by the "everything that isn't WWE is bingo halls" logic.
Yeah. You're an informed guy.
>>
>>2659240
>"""streak"""
>women's """wrestling"""
pick one
>>
>>2659357
>Doesn't know how the "pick one" greentext works
You're supposed to pick things that contradict one another.
i.e.
>You
>Losing virginity
Pick one
>>
>>2659368
cringe
>>
>>2659372
>Doesn't know how to use that one either
Jesus, you just suck don't you?
>>
>>2659383
>tfw you get btfo so hard, you start repeating one reply just to make the conversation go away.
Cringe

^See? Its not hard.
>>
>>2659368
Fucking cringe. Get a life.
>>
>>2659414
Why did you delete your post just to say the same lame shit again (and to the same post, no less).
>>
I'm officially convinced that this board is an autist talking to himself
>>
>>2659425
Oh I'm not him. I just think you correcting people on greentext use is fucking gay as hell. Act like you leave the house once in a while you fat shit.
>>
>>2659436
>SEETHING
>>
Someone needs to bully her
>>
>>2659446
Of coure you are not him

You are a totally different user ;)
>>
>>2658866
ew gross
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.