[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nxt takeover chicago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 100% natural.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
100% natural.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXT_TakeOver:_Chicago

these cards truly get worse every time

this is the most thrown together shit I've seen

AOP have beaten diy clean like 3 times and they get ANOTHER rematch

Itami Roode has 0 build

The womens match makes no sense Ruby Riot hasn't won 3 matches in her nxt career but is thrown is because asuka chimped out

and now theyre going to add the usually sanity vs rest of the roster match

and a uk match which isn't even part of the promotion when they have a bunch of people on roster not being used

Why is Paul allowing his vanity project to be ruined
>>
That's what happens when all of the talent gets called up to job
>>
>>2658810
Nah, that's what happens when you just bring in indy stars that people are already expected to like, instead of creating your own stars through strong characters and creative storylines. Early NXT had a good mix of a few indy stars and a bunch of homegrown guys they got over
>>
And it'll still be the best wrestling show of the weekend by far. Based NXT.
>>
You're not supposed to watch the whole thing live you mark, you fell for the nxt is good meme.

>watch Asuka
>watch Bobby Reddit's entrance
20 minutes, done
>>
>>2658841
>Best of the Super Juniors
>>
>>2658842
>watch Asuka
You have to go back.
>>
>>2658805
Wah wah wah, who cares? The TakeOver matches are usually better than the PPVs anyway. Who else are AoP going to face?
>>
>>2658842
Fuck off you fat weeb
>>
>>2658869
they'd probably be facing TM61 if one of them didn't get hurt
>>
>>2658841
Super Juniors, junior.
>>
>>2659003
literally what? that some outlel shit?
>>
>>2658869
SABBATELLI AND MOSS
>>
>current year
>watching NEXT
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.