[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1123.jpg (18KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
18KB, 291x291px
>Greatest WWE Superstar of All Time
>Pro MMA Fighter
>Reality TV Star
>Will end up retiring in Hollywood

Oh and Dana White fags, Punk was used as a promotional/marketing tool as UFC's acceptance of MMA fighters not drawing
>>
>>2658323
Actually the plan was for him to go to the UFC and win a few fights like Lesnar did and come back to WWE, but they quickly found out he wasn't good enough. They kept delaying it and eventually put him against somebody they thought he could beat, and he got embarrassed. Now they don't know what to do with him, and he may be out of a WWE job for a long time because of it.
>>
>>2658336
>Punk didn't REALLY leave us
>>
Nice bait, you got my reply. You have no idea about MMA if you think Mickey Gall was chosen to be "someone Punk might beat". Mickey was a top prospect and has already beaten Sage Northcutt. Mickey is a clear potential top ranked Welterweight in the future. It's more likely that the UFC gave Mickey his shot at Punk in the hopes that he would smash Phil and make the WWE look bad so the UFC could finally put to rest the thought that any WWE guy could come in and be good in MMA.
>>
>>2658373
Brock Lesnar proved UFC wrong though
>>
>>2658388
I didn't say that was my mindset, I was sayin that it was the UFC's. Brock Lesnar is not the common WWE superstar. He's an athletic freak and a former champion amateur wrestler. Pro wrestlers can make it in MMA if they have the proper credentials. Look at Bobby Lashley. But if it's just a normal WWE wrestler, they most likely wouldn't cut it in MMA.
>>
>>2658441
I haven't followed Lashley's MMA career, he's doing good?
>>
>>2658444
He's 15-2 in his fights. He's a main event guy in Bellator, the second biggest MMA company. He's due for his first heavyweight title shot soon. He's arguably UFC caliber, but for whatever reason, they've never signed him. He's pretty damn good. And he has finished most of his fights by submission or KO.
>>
>>2658373
Mickey Gall ATM would be literally killed by any top 10 in WW. Imagine what Maia or Woodley would do to that man
>>
>>2658469
>but for whatever reason, they've never signed him.
He would get USADA'd into oblivion
>>
File: TheMizPunk.jpg (164KB, 1280x1010px) Image search: [Google]
TheMizPunk.jpg
164KB, 1280x1010px
>>2658323
>Greatest WWE Superstar of All Time
>Reduced to guesting in MTV shows

REVERSE
E
V
E
R
S
E

MIZ
I
Z
>>
>>2658469
Lashley has a amateur wrestling and military background if I'm correct
>>
File: n5laoah94sss3ixyeftf[1].jpg (36KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
n5laoah94sss3ixyeftf[1].jpg
36KB, 800x469px
The UFC signed CM Punk to keep him from Bellator. Bellator would have given Punk a super-can on free tv, then put him on their first PPV in MSG.
>>
>>2658504
Punk is such a draw
>>
>>2658336
100% bullshit

Anyone in the know realizes what a bjj brown belt is capable of. Dana knew what would happen, he probably laughs about it still.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.